13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Merged
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

hello guys long time no see, i would like to share some input on this thread about the following mentioned F2P games

warframe is 98% pve, 2% pvp

i would suggest we try ghost recon: online as it is very tactical and very team-based game and warface but its offline atm(I HATE GFACE!!).

And a conterstrike like F2P game i would recommend is soldier front 2. I personally haven't played wargamings F2P games but i think it would be fun as a team.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends
League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Ghost recon online is a bit old isn't it?

Soldier front II is only for US (well and Australia and Asia) http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2006569 so I don't know if we'll go into it.

I'm about to download hawken now.

And an MMO we should consider is Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) http://www.swtor.com/
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Bronx, SWTOR is awful! Its a shitty mix of WoW and Battlefront, more-so WoW
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:23 pm

LOL is for nubs, Dota 2 FTW

bronx just because Ghost recon is old doesn't mean they aren't releasing new content
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Dota 2 is full of elitist d-bags. LoL is too for that matter but not as bad.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am

Oh Gold, when will you learn
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 am

GRO is pretty much dead
Back to top Go down
Wolf Sniper_27
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:32 am

Seeing that BFP4F is about the only game I play besides Battle Pirates on FB. Are we shutting down the BFP4F servers and squads?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 am

kirkdavis27 wrote:
Seeing that BFP4F is about the only game I play besides Battle Pirates on FB. Are we shutting down the BFP4F servers and squads?
Most likely, we will not quit cold turkey but rather ease out of it. We might still be in P4F for awhile.

What's wrong with SWTOR exactly (not that I've played it)?

GR:O didn't work out the first time we wanted to try it; not too much reason to start it again unless there was a huge player base.

Guys you need to try Hawken out....the game is so awesome! 10v10 (20 players max), 4 game modes. Mech warriors...like the things off of Avatar the movie. Players are "pilots" of these big machines that walk and shoot and have all these customizations and engine functions--its amazing. I was playing with 'mech'line on it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:51 pm

You're so clever.

And yes, Ghost Recon: Online is dying out. However, I probably should have mentioned I played Hawken before; didn't know if it will fit with the clan. But yeah, the game is amazing.

Last edited by DeadlyChaos09 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dutch5n1p3r
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Dutch5n1p3r

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 pm

I am not playing f2p games myself but what about world of tanks, warthunder, world of warplanes,
uuuh.. Team Fortress 2... Blacklight 2 Retribution is pretty fun aswell but it doesnt have a big player bas either. As far as I know at least.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Bronx, 1: I guarantee there are not many people that can run it all that well, and yet the graphics suck asss. 2: The gameplay is horrid and somewhat confusing. Like I said, they tried to make WoW, but slightly mixing in Battlefront and failed completely, which is why it is F2P now. Oh, and for 3: Its pay 2 win on a whole different scale compared to P4F
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey guys Soldier Front 2 is available as of today on Steam. Download and try it out Smile
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:10 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
You're so clever.

And yes, GR:O is dying out. However, I probably should have mentioned I played Hawken before; didn't know if it will fit with the clan. But yeah, the game is amazing.
Are you kidding?! Of course it will fit with the clan! When did you play it...?

Well it was just an idea, will--probably will not do MMORPGs at all with the clan anyhow.

Death, but soldier front II is not for Europe (which is odd since 4 of the 6 SF forces they have are non-north american) and the MIddle East though--unless somehow europeans can get SF2 via steam now?
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:17 pm

But, League lol
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Nah will....most likely we will start with Hawken--the other games all have their problems.

But then there's another mech-fighting game....Mech warrior online? Anyone played that?
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Been trying out SF2. From my first impressions it looks like a very cool game. Very smooth running on my laptop and gameplay is good. Definetley worth looking into even with the European issue.
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Based on first impressions I think anyone can run Soldier Front 2 on their computer. You cannot buy the best weapons without making it to a high level and weapons cannot be bought using real money but can be bought using in game credits earned by playing matches. The game play is just like COD and very fast paced. They do have clans (Its called Corps) to bring competition into the game. The menu seems smooth and easy to move around and select things. They have Crossbows, only single shot shotguns, an alien mod (like zombie mode in COD), a few different maps, and many other game modes. I love this game and can't wait to play it again Razz. I'm not entirely sure if it is for Europeans but I can check tomorrow to see if it is or is not.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 pm

I think we need to think about performance as well, a lot of the titles are great ive played them on others computers, but i cant handle them. The WOT titles i can. but past that i cant Embarassed but its not about me. I'd recommend league as well. its a MOBA though and takes a lot of skill and understanding. It also provides great team work. Its not really for everyone and not a good recruiting game though.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:06 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Nah will....most likely we will start with Hawken--the other games all have their problems.  

But then there's another mech-fighting game....Mech warrior online?  Anyone played that?

I did play the closed beta. it takes a loooot to run. i couldnt even move my mech. it uses the crysis 3 engine but if you could run its good.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 pm

WOOOOO LEAGUE FTW!
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Well maybe SF2 being on steam means Euros can play Smile I think its a stable game but limiting europeans is almost a no-no for the clan.

Flaming, which game were you talking about? MWO or Hawken?
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:29 am

I was talking about MWO. Its hard to run. I did just try hawken and i cant run it either unfortunately. but i does look good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division

View previous topic View next topic Back to top