13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:32 pm

You see, that's the thing. You try not to, but one day they'll suck you in and before you know it, it's been 3 years and you've only been gaming.

I don't want to get sucked in Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I got myself out lol
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Well, I have come to the conclusion that there is no clear conclusion Razz

Does anyone or can anyone find any release dates for Warface?

Tribes Ascend II, does anyone want to delve into this?
Soldier Front II (well open beta is out now if we want to get into this)
Blacklight retribution...do we want to get back into this?  
Warframe...we could get into this (its a TPS right?) if there's enough support.

And can we get more discussion going on the World of Warships (I will play that for sure) and World of Warplanes/War thunder (both are plane games--we should decide which if any).

And deathdealer, whats H&G?  AVA is really old isn't it? lol

EDIT: holy crap look at this game: https://www.playhawken.com/ free to play mech game and the community looks booming
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Heroes and Generals. And ava might be xD dunno much f2p. Blacklight is cool though
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm in for Warface or Soldier Front II. In addition, Planetside II?

Heroes & Generals is a first-person shooting title, following World War II themed-combat.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Common, give LoL a shot lol
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Here's is the list of games I might find interesting and may want to join:

1. Tribes Ascend (It's an awesome game and I have played most of games in the Tribes Series)

2. Warframe (Although this game may be different I definitely want to give it a chance as it performs very well on my computer and is always adding new features)

3.World of Warships (Seems like a very interesting game and If I can run it I would love to be a part of this game or if I don't like it I would most likely try out World of Warplanes or World of Tanks)

4. And last but not least a random smile face being blow torched lol!  Flaming!
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 pm

*sigh*

Just for Will I give 1 supporting cookie for LoL Razz

OT: @vdeath. Well if you can run warframe fine you should be able to play Warships no problem xD

@bronx yeah hawken looks like an amazing game, however system specs are rather too high for most of the F2P'ers, me including. Im definetley a fan of WarThunder( and many others are too), although I haven't played much of it since I got all tangled up in Warframe Razz. World of Warships I am very eagerly awaiting and would be great to have a squad for it providing we have enough support/people that can play it.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 pm

With my 1000th post, I say LET THERE BE LoL! haha
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Uh oh. now bronx has to put in a LoL squad Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Heroes and Generals seems to be the most structured game for f2p, and it more or less fits with our clan, so that would be my first suggestion. But Tribes: Ascend would be my next best suggestion as it has the second best tactical environment.

I would have said Blacklight but it's too CoD-ish and I don't know if that's what you guys would want
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh yeah Heroes and Generals (didn't realize it from the acronym).

That and Soldier Front II I think we can get started on right away? SF2 just went on open beta less than a week ago (25 June). H&G I'm a little skeptical of..has the best game idea I think but I don't think it will pan out like the devs think it will; it's not really a "namebrand" producer/developer and it doesn't look too professional (at least the site).

Hawken looks pretty sick; can't believe nobody said anything about it before D: Yeah here are the specs for Hawken:

Minimum Specification
CPU: 2Ghz Dual Core
Memory: 3GB RAM
Graphics Card: 512MB Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0 (nVidia 9800 GTX/AMD HD 5670)
Operating System: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 32bit or 64bit
Hard Drive: 5GB of space
Internet Connection: Broadband connection
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 am

Hm. Actually... that doesn't seem as high as when I saw it. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong one???

Anyhow, I will download it tonight. Any idea how balanced the money system is?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am

CaptEdster wrote:
Hm. Actually... that doesn't seem as high as when I saw it. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong one???

Anyhow, I will download it tonight. Any idea how balanced the money system is?
Maybe Razz It seems pretty normal to me--everything except the RAM requirements, unusually sizable RAM requirements scratch but shouldn't be too much of a problem, most people have at least 4 GB.

And no idea how balanced the money system...I was hoping you could find out Embarassed lol! 
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am

Oh an btw, LoL teaches great teamwork, tactics, and chemistry between the team members, more so than any FPS Razz well in my opinion at least haha
Back to top Go down
Leikoplasts
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Leikoplasts

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 am

Soldier Front II is not for Europe..
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: [Poll] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:07 am

Which game will you join?

pollcode.com free polls 

Choose which gaming title you will commit to after Battlefield Play4Free is disbanded.
Back to top Go down
bebris
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bebris

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 am

i wanted to vote for warface , but what stopped me was the fact that the english version has been offline for months Razz
Back to top Go down
http://riexc.lv
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am

Dam. Several nice choices in there. I think im gonna have to hold my vote and try out Hawken/World Of Warships until I make my decision.

Edit: Just tried Hawken and getting 12-15 frames max xD. Seems like an interesting game though.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

CaptEdster wrote:
Dam. Several nice choices in there.
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah I think I will test out some of these games before making a final decision. I will be trying Tribes Ascend today Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Same, though I'd choose Warface, I'm still trying out other games. I really like Soldier Front II.
Back to top Go down
Leikoplasts
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Leikoplasts

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Probably none of them.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Deadly I was going to make a poll in the other thread...this was not needed.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Deadly I was going to make a poll in the other thread...this was not needed.

Oh Flaming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division

View previous topic View next topic Back to top