13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 am

Take this into consideration:

In the Battlefield Division, their system will support the Battlefield franchise; i.e. Battlefield 4, etc.

In the Call of Duty Division, their system will support the Call of Duty franchise; i.e. Call of Duty: Ghost, etc.

Although, their system relies on where the platoon is based off of their gaming system and their squad, their geographic location. In the Free-Play Division, we strictly base it off of geographic location; what if we split our battalion into the gaming title, and the squads into the region? In this case, we have the Planetside Battalion, Warface Battalion, etc. and then we can have the Marauders' Squad [NA] then Eagles' Squad [EU] in one battalion, representing a different game in one division?

Though, I'll be joining Planetside II and Battlefield 4 when we're indoctrinated to the Fleet Marine Force.

[EDIT:] Another title, based off World War II, is Heroes & Generals. Great game, and growing community.

Last edited by DeadlyChaos09 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:06 am

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Take this into consideration:

In the Battlefield Division, their system will support the Battlefield franchise; i.e. Battlefield 4, etc.

In the Call of Duty Division, their system will support the Call of Duty franchise; i.e. Call of Duty: Ghost, etc.

Although, their system relies on where the platoon is based off of their gaming system and their squad, their geographic location. In the Free-Play Division, we strictly base it off of geographic location; what if we split our battalion into the gaming title, and the squads into the region? In this case, we have the Planetside Battalion, Warface Battalion, etc. and then we can have the Marauders' Squad [NA] then Eagles' Squad [EU] in one battalion, representing a different game in one division?

Though, I'll be joining Planetside II and Battlefield 4 when we're indoctrinated to the Fleet Marine Force.

[EDIT:] Another title, based off World War II, is Heroes & Generals. Great game, and growing community.

Unfortunately you cant join both BF4 and PlanetSide 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 am

I meant either or. For the time being, it would be Planetside II; I won't be getting an Xbox One until December, and until then, Battlefield 4 too.

Last edited by DeadlyChaos09 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:12 am

H&G is decent yeah. No comment on AVA from anyone Razz
Back to top Go down
bebris
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bebris

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:41 am

okay.. warface.. has been offline for the past months , (except the russian version) thats what the community told me @ Gface.

warframe isnt a clan gameplay example becouse it wouldnt have that clan v clan rush feeling, that u could become the best , etc.

just sayin Very Happy

P.S. i am playing an awesome free game called Insurgency: modern infantry combat... (basically realistic free counter-strike) but its not really fit for this becouse there are only a few active servers in that game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://riexc.lv
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 am

warframe is still in beta and they are talking about clan dojo attacks and stuff so we dont know how big the PvP to PvE Element is gonna be
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 am

Black Light Retribution - Pretty cool game but heavy for some pc's
Fallen Earth - Free MMORPG the kind of futuristic everything in the game you can have it without paying actualy you can't pay anykind of gun or equipment that changes your stats in the game the bad part if you play it alone it turns boring if played with friends very very cool.
War Inc - A bit old but cool
APB Reloaded - GTA style game online pretty cool
CrimeCraft - Third person shooter
Soldier Front 2 - CoD style game still in beta i think
Back to top Go down
bebris
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bebris

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 am

i like the soldier front 2 .. plus i checked and its available..
Back to top Go down
http://riexc.lv
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Here is a list of some options I found:
http://www.fpsreport.com/games.html
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

League. Of. Legends.
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 pm

WillDill wrote:
League. Of. Legends.

Didn't you tell me Will that it ruins lives? xD
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:37 pm

It does, but its still REALLY fun lol
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Do we want to incorporate RPGs into our clan? I mean League of Legends is probably the biggest PC game out there besides maybe World of Warcraft. It's obviously popular, but I don't know if it's something we should embrace considering our clan is based around FPS.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 pm

There are guns in it lol Razz kinda haha
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 am

projekt3000 wrote:
Do we want to incorporate RPGs into our clan? I mean League of Legends is probably the biggest PC game out there besides maybe World of Warcraft. It's obviously popular, but I don't know if it's something we should embrace considering our clan is based around FPS.

well league of legends have a lot of potential on this clan, also most of players dont play Just league of legends, they play other fps games too, so that would work for other divisions too once they get connected with the clan.
Back to top Go down
ImGonnaCrushYou
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ImGonnaCrushYou

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 am

The reason why i joined this clan, is because i play BFP4F... And now its dead...
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 am

ImGonnaCrushYou wrote:
The reason why i joined this clan, is because i play BFP4F... And now its dead...

hey Crush
No worry we still play bfp4f, but the games overall activity is declining a bit so we are considering new gamesfor the near future (could be 3-6 months) but that doesnt mean were gonna put away with it by tomorrow.
There is still live and new things left in p4f, we just have to step up recruiting and game activity for now.
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:13 pm

I don't really like the idea of us having a League of Legends squad. I've never played the game and I'm sure there's a large player base that enjoys it, it's just that I don't like what that would mean for the Fleet Marine Force and its image. We generally do FPS so I say we stick to it, but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm

What would it do to the image of us? Say "hey, we play RPGs too so we're more well rounded in games, not just FPS" Razz
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 pm

I was just never a fan of League of Legends or World of Warcraft really. It's the connotations of the game and the people who play it, not that all players fulfil these stereotypes though.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 pm

LoL and WoW players are completely different, and so is the game play between the 2
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm sure they are through many different ways, but that's the kind of thing I associate with RPG games and such, which is what was brought up. It was not meant to offend though.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Im not offended lol, im just a little confused haha
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 pm

One of my school friends plays League of Legends and I just think 'Oh please...'. The norm here is just FPS or Sports games like FIFA.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm

yeah, I thought that too about my roommate, then I played it haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Future of the FP Division   [Discussion] Future of the FP Division - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Future of the FP Division

View previous topic View next topic Back to top