13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Squad Rush Cup (PS3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

Squad Rush Cup (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:00 pm

13th's squad rush league

- 4 vs 4

- Every team plays another team twice in a league format. Top 2 teams at the end of the league battle it out in a final.

- A team can use 2 reserve players in case team members cant make it.

- Matches are being played out in the weekends, the two teams who battle it out set their own time, that would give more room due to different timezone's.

- If there are not enough members in one team to start a match, its gets postponed to a later time and the match have to be played out within 48 hours, if, by that time. that team still doenst have enough members to start the match, they automaticly loose, due to a NO SHOW. The only exception for this will be a home based emergency situation.

- A match is considered a match when two maps are played. Wich means every team will attack and defend twice.

- If, for example, number 2 and 3 at the end of the league end up with the same amount of points, they will play a match to decide who will be in the final. Same match rules as league matches apply, with the exception that if they draw, the first round of the 3rd map played will decide the winner.

- The final will be played out over 3 maps. Three times attack and three times defend for both teams. If they draw, the first round of the fourth map will decide the winner.

- Points are calculated as followed: A win is 3 points, a draw is 1 point, a loss is 0 points.

- First map prior to the match start is considerd a warm up map, so that everyone will be ready at the start of the match.

- Use battlelog chat or the forum chat ( http://www.13thmeu.net/chatbox/index.forum? ) to set up time's between each other, give the set time to Breezeman, Me, or post in this topic.

- Have fun or die trying Twisted Evil Very Happy

Last edited by AWulle on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:22 pm

hmm im up for having it spread out on different days, if this isn't going to be a finals rematch of the chaos cup then i think we should definetly not do it so soon.

On the other hand i am really wanting to do another tournament, maybe with more qualification practices Cpl. Breezeman Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeffay123
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jeffay123

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I think it would be kinda cool to have a league of some sort, on squad rush or similar mode, and split squads into 2-3 different groups to add teams. maybe something to try as well?
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 pm

No the chaos cup is done, but the competitive gaming amongst each other is really cool so i dont mind getting started with something as soon as possible haha.

My preference is also a league format and for me the teams dont neccesary have to be from zulus only or warlords only. Smile
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Jeffay123 wrote:
I think it would be kinda cool to have a league of some sort, on squad rush or similar mode, and split squads into 2-3 different groups to add teams. maybe something to try as well?

i agree, would be fun
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Jeffay123 wrote:
what say do you get you dont even show up to practice
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

mekline wrote:
Jeffay123 wrote:

haha was wondering why i've never seen you in game Razz
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 am

Well I want more warlords at practise before we set any match where it's Sqd va Sqd

Back to top Go down
Wolv_DK
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wolv_DK

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 am

I'm ready to play, but the time has a lot to say if I can join. My daughter must be in bed before I can play. So the time AWulle propose fits well with me. But otherwise I am ready. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 pm

AWulle wrote:
No the chaos cup is done

Nope Ther will be another Chaos Cup match when the squads have a chance to take it again

Also P'md you Awulle Smile
Back to top Go down
high_roller5634
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
high_roller5634

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Awulle I just think you are trying to get another title to add to your sig...
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Heheheh total i ment that the previous chaos cup is done, and this is something new. But hell yea for having a sequal sqdm chaos cup Very Happy

highroller Razz You know what to do Twisted Evil

But seriously, would be cool to have something competitive going on all the time, makes every player a better player and is so much fun Very Happy

I can make something like an excel sheet by that time in wich the league standing/points keep being tracked.

so its easy for everyone to see
Back to top Go down
high_roller5634
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
high_roller5634

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Well lets get teams together and do this. I am down. How does Squad Rush work? I think I have only played it once. Just needing to know how many people needed on a team and what not... I say we do it once a week on Sunday since there are no BF3 practices for PS3 on Sunday and I'm good the the time you stated.
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 pm

im thinking that if we keep a league it can be spread out over something like a month maybe, so that might help finding the suitable times.

for example, if 2 US teams have to battle it, youre not depened of euro times and visa versa so you guys can find the right time to play.

i just need the battlelog reports so i can keep track of the points

its 4v4. 2 mcoms per map, extended time when armed
attacks hold 20 tickets and win when both mcoms are destroyed.
defence wins if the attackers run out of tickets

You can have multiple teams representing your squad

we still need to brainstorm a little

but it will be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Breezeman
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Breezeman

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:37 pm

This whole thread is funny because mekline and I were talking about doing this exact same thing while the chaos cup was still going on. We hadn't said anything because we didn't want to push it so soon, but that's cool.

I like the idea of doing a long term thing. BUT you have to take into consideration our current participation. If you are talking about two US squads and maybe one or two European squads you will have to stretch this into more than just a few matches. You could run it as a double round robin, with a playoff at the end.

Anyway, if you plan on making this a long term thing (Which I would like), I can be your score keeper. I have a good system in place and can report ladder leaders, or brackets... whatever you want. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:22 pm

i suggested it cause i was butt hurt we lost the chaos cup Laughing
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:41 pm

What did you expect when you played against the warlords Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeffay123
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jeffay123

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:25 pm

mekline wrote:
Jeffay123 wrote:
My schedule is too packed D: I'll show up to more, I promise!
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Breezeman wrote:
This whole thread is funny because mekline and I were talking about doing this exact same thing while the chaos cup was still going on. We hadn't said anything because we didn't want to push it so soon, but that's cool.

I like the idea of doing a long term thing. BUT you have to take into consideration our current participation. If you are talking about two US squads and maybe one or two European squads you will have to stretch this into more than just a few matches. You could run it as a double round robin, with a playoff at the end.

Anyway, if you plan on making this a long term thing (Which I would like), I can be your score keeper. I have a good system in place and can report ladder leaders, or brackets... whatever you want. Let me know.

yea 2 matches played in the league, every team plays against sanother 2 times and the top 2 progress into a final

Yea you can can be the score keeper

(and i got this idea from a sqd rush league and final kinda from from point man when he pointed out he wanted somethign like a double or nothing, and i was like yea lets get this started Very Happy )

Last edited by AWulle on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 pm

- Teams can be selected random. Wich means it doenst have to be Zulu vs Hunter vs Warlords etc. Pick your guys, create your team & teamname.

- Everyteam gets to play another team at least twice in the league.

- A match is considered a match when two maps are played. Wich means every team will attack and defend twice.

- If, for example, number 2 and 3 at the end of the league end up with the same amount of points, they will play a match to decide who will be in the final. Same match rules as league matches apply, with the exception that if they draw, the first round of the 3rd map played will decide the winner.

- The final will be played out over 3 maps. Three times attack and three times defend for both teams. If they draw, the first round of the fourth map will decide the winner.

- Points are calculated as followed: A win is 3 points, a draw is 1 point, a loss is 0 points.

- First map prior to the match start is considerd a warm up map, so that everyone will be ready at the start of the match.

modification under restriction
if you guys have any wishes or suggestions, or disagree with something, please pm

Last edited by AWulle on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 pm

AWulle wrote:
- Teams can be selected random. Wich means it doenst have to be Zulu vs Hunter vs Warlords etc. Pick your guys, create your team & teamname.

- Everyteam gets to play another team at least twice in the league.

modification under restriction
if you guys have any wishes or suggestions, or disagree with something, please pm

Sounds good, this will be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Breezeman
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Breezeman

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:20 am

So... I guess the next thing to do is figure out when we will do this?
Back to top Go down
White_Insomnia
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
White_Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

i like how this sounds!
locking cats out of my room...
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

why do we keep calling things a cup
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 am

What else would you like to call it? Smile

Breeze, we could with start assembling our teams, we would like a bit more practises
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Rush Cup (PS3)   Squad Rush Cup (PS3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Rush Cup (PS3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top