13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Operation Kingfish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Availability
Saturday, 25 FEB
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 10 ]
Saturday, 3 MAR
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Neither
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Both
Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Operation Kingfish - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

Operation Kingfish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 am

yea i coud do that, but the FOB or A whos gonna be there
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 am

FlamingBear wrote:
yea i coud do that, but the FOB or A whos gonna be there
Well the CO's team is going to be headquartered there giving orders and stuff like that from there.

I think at first we'll have everyone group up with their units and then we'll have one infantry team do some sort of special entry to clear A and then we'll move into A from there.

This Operation really has to have cohesion. Team Leaders must be responsible for all 3 guys under them and must be able to see them at all times.

To make it more realistic I think I will make everyone unequip ammo boxes, medpacks, and repair tools, except for people designated to actually do these duties. Like the medevac chopper will really be a medic with the "repair while in vehicle" perk to simulate the wounded getting treated for wounds. Medics will be able to revive but thats all.

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:05 am

Not a bad idea, to enforce the Logistics Team's role.

As of me, I will enlist in the Infantry Team. However, how do you consider the Firing Teams I posted before? In actual warfare, firing teams/squadrons are given specific roles in their infantry combat. Some would be expertise in one things, and some won't. In this case, Able Firing Team would be trained for Demolition/Anti-Tank Operations, while others will not, meaning they will equip an Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher [RPG-7], Claymores, C-4 Charges, Artillery/Mortar Strikes, etc.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Well like I said before in each team would be a certain amount of medics and then there'd be more specialized teams.

Artillery would be done by Logistics/CO team. Teams wouldn't be specialized to that extent necessarily but in the actual operation will get micromanaged to do miniature tasks and all.

Objectives might include securing a Humvee/vehicle, taking point, etc.
Back to top Go down
knazzbollen
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
knazzbollen

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:15 pm

how will the squads and there positions be chosen? there is a couple of helicopter pilots, but hardy any jet pilots that have reported
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm

knazzbollen wrote:
how will the squads and there positions be chosen? there is a couple of helicopter pilots, but hardy any jet pilots that have reported
Basically anyone who wants to drive, pilot, snipe/mortar will be voluntary (need 4-7 guys that will volunteer for these jobs). Everyone else who is online will be in the Infantry.

Nobody will be in a jet.
Back to top Go down
knazzbollen
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
knazzbollen

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

ooh, ok Razz then i would like to volunteer as heli transport pilot
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:36 pm

knazzbollen wrote:
ooh, ok Razz then i would like to volunteer as heli transport pilot
Alright...but be warned it is a FULL time job. So its not going to be like you can jump out the heli and all--these babies cost quite a bit of money.

EDIT: If we have enough for 4 infantry teams Id like to sort them out A, B, C, D and have their objective centered around the flag that corresponds to their team name. If we have 3 (more likely) than we'll do BCD (A will have already been secured). If 2, we can do B and C to split them between the map. Or I dunno we'll use some different names.

Last edited by thebronxbomber on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knazzbollen
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
knazzbollen

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 pm

i understand that, and i am going to do my best to carry out my orders
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:39 pm

knazzbollen wrote:
i understand that, and i am going to do my best to carry out my orders
Alright, well you can be a pilot then Smile

Anyone else want to volunteer for the voluntary positions. Need at least 3 more.

Drivers will mean boat and humvee drivers. I'm sure nobody will want to be in a boat the whole time so people will be transported via chopper after the boats are used up. We'll be using humvees to transport members around the map and all.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I'll participate for whatever position you need.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Trister wrote:
Sweet :p If we have enough people I'll put you in the terrorist cell
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Hey we Should go over this and start organizing this very soon ...this is going to be fun ... but could be spoiled by miss comunicatioon and other dub stuff ...can we get some of every one who wants to do this online this week up on TS ..Make sure you have functional mic and p4f working correctly ya'll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 pm

ECO_RANGER wrote:
Hey we Should go over this and start organizing this very soon ...this is going to be fun ... but could be spoiled by miss comunicatioon and other dub stuff ...can we get some of every one who wants to do this online this week up on TS ..Make sure you have functional mic and p4f working correctly ya'll Very Happy
Well this is training event itself sorta. We're doing this twice. But all team leaders (will be appointed soon) will have to meet up early before the event to get setup in TS3 and all
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Trister wrote:
Sweet :p If we have enough people I'll put you in the terrorist cell

WHAT? Do I look like a terrorist to you? That's alright, I can have some fun on the dark side mwhahahahaah BOOM!
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Lest do this again it´s fun and improves a lot of aspects in the way we play and comunicate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KODZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
KODZ

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:14 pm

CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Bronx can I haz teh snipinz roll? Oh and I won't be able to have a mic for Op. Kingfish, but I can type really fast. Is that ok? Sorry if thats inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 pm

CaptEdster wrote:
Bronx can I haz teh snipinz roll? Oh and I won't be able to have a mic for Op. Kingfish, but I can type really fast. Is that ok? Sorry if thats inconvenient.
You might be able to have that roll...but if not that infantry.
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:08 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
CaptEdster wrote:
You might be able to have that roll...but if not that infantry.

Thats fine. I can play any role that needs playing as long as I don't need a mic to do it.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am

why don't you make a poll so that you know how many people are coming??
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 am

GoldFusion wrote:
why don't you make a poll so that you know how many people are coming??
Done.

Everyone go vote!
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
ECO_RANGER wrote:
Well this is training event itself sorta. We're doing this twice. But all team leaders (will be appointed soon) will have to meet up early before the event to get setup in TS3 and all

This might be a bit problematic for me because I will be on my LOA for exams and stuff. So I can do the 3rd March but can't really be on P4F. Might hop in TS though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:
ECO_RANGER wrote:

This might be a bit problematic for me because I will be on my LOA for exams and stuff. So I can do the 3rd March but can't really be on P4F. Might hop in TS though.
So you can't do it next weekend but you can do the 3rd (but not be on p4f?) how does that work Surprised
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Can I get an estimate of who is going to be here this Saturday, the 25th?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Kingfish   Operation Kingfish - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Kingfish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top