13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 pm

lol of course challenge all the noobs, we mite have to look out for this https://youtu.be/TG1AQe2Ue3w
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

NYC.SnIpEr wrote:
lol of course challenge all the noobs, we mite have to look out for this https://youtu.be/TG1AQe2Ue3w

hahaha wow well yeah that can really screw us over.. i'm sure a lot of cheap shots are doing this monkey
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Guys want to do a 9 CST? or is that too late?

Not sure why but the match for EdgeGamers is showing to be Metro.

Quote :
Opening: Thrusday, December 1, 2011
Week 1 Deadline: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 – Map: Operation Metro
Week 2 Deadline: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 – Map: Grand Bazaar

So each map is 7 days, well we're past 7 days. I'll send an email and jump on Vent get this straightened out.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Well considering the competition started on the 1st and the maps cycled every week, the 7th would be the last day for the first match. 7 days in a week so it makes sense to me scratch

and 9pm CST is fine for me, thats 7pm here.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Double post..

I think we should set a match against these two teams at everyones convenience this weekend:

Brothers Of War | Score of 1-1
MARSOC | Score of 1-2

I think we'll have a good shot.
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:32 pm

9 CST is ok with me. Smile

And yeah, that might be a good match. 1 - 1 seems like a balanced team.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm

First post challenge added (Gnomeland Security Gaming)

@Token: it does make sense, but the fact that EdgeGamers match is for Sun 11th, it should be Bazaar, not metro as it's showing.

I have already sent out challenges yesterday for the teams around our current standings. I'll send a challenge to MARSOC when I get more feedback about 9 CST. I just need to be careful because we could end up having 3 matches back-to-back. Anybody remember how long the whole match lasted? Was it something like an hour? I can't remember now.

But thanks for the help token, any research into these teams would be of great help, even to maybe go as far as checking their battlelog profiles for rank, k/d, and whatever.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 pm

If and when you guys get a chance. Change your Unique EA ID name on Alienware to be random letters and numbers. This way others cannot look us up.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Haha is that not against the rules? If not then sounds good to me! I'm in for the match tonight against Rebel Gaming too Smile
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

FIRST POST UPDATED - PLEASE FILL-IN AND SUBMIT WEEK-3 FORM.

I've re-read the rules and there is nothing saying the ID needs to be the same as your BF3. In fact, there are a number of teams, if not players, that have entered "fake" BF3 names. These teams already had matches, so I would assume if it was against some sort of rules, they would have been advised to change.

In researching teams to play, for rank, k/d, and class, I've found a lot of names from Alienware do not exist in BF3 and hence can't look up any info. This could benefit us who knows how. lol

I think we are 1 short for Rebels game tonight. I haven't heard anything back from the Rebels or support as to why the match wasn't cancelled like I requested. Hopefully either we'll have enough players or this issue gets resolved.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Trister wrote:
FIRST POST UPDATED - PLEASE FILL-IN AND SUBMIT WEEK-3 FORM.

I've re-read the rules and there is nothing saying the ID needs to be the same as your BF3. In fact, there are a number of teams, if not players, that have entered "fake" BF3 names. These teams already had matches, so I would assume if it was against some sort of rules, they would have been advised to change.

In researching teams to play, for rank, k/d, and class, I've found a lot of names from Alienware do not exist in BF3 and hence can't look up any info. This could benefit us who knows how. lol

I think we are 1 short for Rebels game tonight. I haven't heard anything back from the Rebels or support as to why the match wasn't cancelled like I requested. Hopefully either we'll have enough players or this issue gets resolved.

Let's get one more person! I wanna play! :p Also I'm still skeptical about it changing the ID! I mean say whoever wins isn't able to claim the prizes because of the names and ID's being different... idk hahah maybe I'm just thinking to much about it but I'd rather be safe than sorry! I could definitely imagine soemthing like that happening lol
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Well you have until Jan 15 to change it back but, I understand. Not saying you have to, just a suggestion/idea.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Who's ready for today?! Let's practice for an hour or maybe even TWO hours beforehand.. be on the safe side. We've played two matches now against some extremely good teams, only one for fun and the other one counted towards the alienware tourney. Let's make this next game count as a WIN!

Very Happy

Seems that we struggle a bit with conquest, I think we might be better at rush but that's where practice comes in! We got this!
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am

Not sure what happened to today's attenance that ultimately made us forfiet. We ended up being one short. In fact we needed to pull in a new 13th member just to make 5 but had problems with the client, bringing us back to 4.

When we challenge a clan and they accept, there is nothing we can do, we play or forfiet.

From now on, I'll be posting forms per week. I will not challenge or accept any until we have at least 8 players. It will be up to you to check the forums for updates, and to submit which days and time you will be there. This would go for matches with TWL and MLG as well.

Week 2 is half way done. If we can get enough people of a match during the week, then we'll do it. but until we have 8 players, it's on to week 3 in which we only have 7 players as of now.

Week 3, we'll need to get in quite a few matches just to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm

We have one pending challenge from Rivial Gaming, a PRO team, for this Sun (they are probably hitting up the "weaker" teams to increase their rank).

We only have 7 members who can attend. So we either get an 8th, fight with 7, or safely reject the challenge. What say you teammates?

Second, Today is the end of week 2. Tomorrow, week 3, is on Crossing. I'd like to get as many people on today until Sat to go over the map. I have already done so since last Saturday and might have a few good ideas.

We have a full 8 that can play Sat @ 8 & 9 CST. Tomorrow, I'll be challenging teams for these times. We need some catching up as we currently rank 55. Lets get back in the game!
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Trister wrote:
We have one pending challenge from Rivial Gaming, a PRO team, for this Sun (they are probably hitting up the "weaker" teams to increase their rank).

We only have 7 members who can attend. So we either get an 8th, fight with 7, or safely reject the challenge. What say you teammates?

Second, Today is the end of week 2. Tomorrow, week 3, is on Crossing. I'd like to get as many people on today until Sat to go over the map. I have already done so since last Saturday and might have a few good ideas.

We have a full 8 that can play Sat @ 8 & 9 CST. Tomorrow, I'll be challenging teams for these times. We need some catching up as we currently rank 55. Lets get back in the game!

I think we'd be better off safely rejecting the Sunday match if we get some matches for Sat. (at least 2)
Maybe even challenge a different team for Sunday at a different time so we can avoid the murderfest lol!
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I have challenged 4 teams for this Sat 8 & 9 CST. One already rejected, waiting on the other 3.

@Token: True, for Rivial, I'd rather have the full 8.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Against All Odds wants to know if we'll have 8 players for Sat 17th (tomorrow) at 10pm CST?

For some it may be too late since that would be 11pm EST, but I'm just asking who would be able to do a match at this time?
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 pm

I can make it tomorrow for the 10pm CST match Smile
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 pm

We've got a match tonight

Guns of Mayhem Sat, Dec. 17th @ 8:00 PM CST

Be here at least 1 hour before to go over things.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Trister wrote:
We've got a match tonight

Guns of Mayhem Sat, Dec. 17th @ 8:00 PM CST

Be here at least 1 hour before to go over things.

Yay! A match and then I'm off to a a friend's show!
Check these guys out, this is a vocal cover I did for them
Enjoy my raspy-ness lol!

Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 pm

on behalf of all the falcons, we wish you good luck with the match! tell us if we need to warm you guys up Razz
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Wait... map? Crossing?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

How would you guys feel about switching over to TWL or just running random scrims from GamersPortal?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:04 pm

First post updated with next weeks attendance form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top