13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Scrims on 8/18th evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

Scrims on 8/18th evening Empty
PostSubject: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 am

I just wanted to sum up tonights scrims. We had two and they were amung, if not, our best scrims ever. well done to those that were there. All close matches, most were wins. 5 wins 1 loss vs kz0 and 4 wins 0 loss vs deathb4dishonor. Amazing teamwork and well done. Good use of recon balls, and tactics. We found that it does work. So that will be our tactics from now on, untill we find something better. Also, That is our cup team untill further notice. Well done.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:27 am

'Gratz guys!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 am

Amazing use of teamwork, especially that 3rd round where we fell far behind, and at the end capped all 3 flags and took the win. Yes, the team that played will be the main roster, we have found we as a group work very well together. We shall be designated "Detachment One". The first group of MARSOC's ever formed (then under the name MCSOCOM).

Scrims on 8/18th evening Det_One
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:09 am

Awsome i hope you stay like this for ever and win the cup and remenber be united and help eachother
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 am

Wow ghost has a deep side.
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 am

yeah , thats what i am talking about , who is in the teamI WANT TO PLAY AGAINST IT .you will need b to put to stress test all the way , prolly against another custom( or just euro??) 13th Team.
Looking good for the cup (bronx i hope that you have an PCI-E slot or else tell em you want one for AGP slot *g*)
cu tonight @us dream cup team Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 pm

So many topics about this lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 pm

haha Iron, what is this MARSOC/MCSOCOM you speak of?

Anyway. The round with KZ went great, great teamwork, great cover, great response, great gameplay in general. The DB4D was a little shaky even though we won.

Some things I'd like to point out to keep an eye on or at least aware of. Positions, stay on them. If you need to move, let your teammates know so they can cover the "hole" that has been created. So they know to keep an eye out on things more and that they'll be more defensless or one side of them more open. It's not good when a teammate thinks their flank or back is covered, only to be killed because that teammate left without saying anything.

I know you might not get that many kills because hardly any enemies are coming your way, but you have a position to protect. All it takes is one to successfully flank us down our defense line.

Sensors, treat them as you would your x-wife/x-girlfriend, throw them out... constantly and strategically. Under fire? ok, but toss them the second you have a chance and in a place there are no other sensors. It's doesn't do any good to have them overlap.

Coms, keep them coming, I've ran into death traps only to find out a teammate met their demise just moments before me. The lines should be open but clutter with intel or commands.

Reinforcements, keep them going, even though we've captured B. The reinforcer should stay out of harms way but, close to the immediate fight. Might not see any benefit to this but every second you're closer to the fight is a second saved getting there from spawn point.

Some things I think we should modify or at least consider. I'll talk about them on Vent later today.

Good work on almost getting a KO!
Back to top Go down
Migam3r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Migam3r

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Trister wrote:
haha Iron, what is this MARSOC/MCSOCOM you speak of?

Anyway. The round with KZ went great, great teamwork, great cover, great response, great gameplay in general. The DB4D was a little shaky even though we won.

Some things I'd like to point out to keep an eye on or at least aware of. Positions, stay on them. If you need to move, let your teammates know so they can cover the "hole" that has been created. So they know to keep an eye out on things more and that they'll be more defensless or one side of them more open. It's not good when a teammate thinks their flank or back is covered, only to be killed because that teammate left without saying anything.

I know you might not get that many kills because hardly any enemies are coming your way, but you have a position to protect. All it takes is one to successfully flank us down our defense line.

Sensors, treat them as you would your x-wife/x-girlfriend, throw them out... constantly and strategically. Under fire? ok, but toss them the second you have a chance and in a place there are no other sensors. It's doesn't do any good to have them overlap.

Coms, keep them coming, I've ran into death traps only to find out a teammate met their demise just moments before me. The lines should be open but clutter with intel or commands.

Reinforcements, keep them going, even though we've captured B. The reinforcer should stay out of harms way but, close to the immediate fight. Might not see any benefit to this but every second you're closer to the fight is a second saved getting there from spawn point.

Some things I think we should modify or at least consider. I'll talk about them on Vent later today.

Good work on almost getting a KO!

Lol yes Trister it was great putting up some of the best matches we have had since the beginning of the tourney. Though i believe our games with DB4D was different just in the sense that some of us left form the KZ-0 match and we didn't really have time to bring the guys who we put in as replacements up to speed, they were not in that 1 hour prep time we had.

We still have stuff to work on before tomorrow maybe have another guess run through of the strats with the guys who weren't there or refinements but ill try and get us some more scrims for tonight so we dont just sit on our hands. See you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Are we gonna write the tactics we use for sharqi in the books
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm

We did good guys. Now let's kick KZ-0's "Real" team into next week tonight.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Yeah, the others that came in we need to go over the tactics with. Some problems I did see was that we got really confident in how we were doing so sometimes some of us would start pushing too close to the enemies one flag. I know when you get caught up in the moment you wanna just rush and plow. But hold your line, and position, and call out your targets. I was in a great mode like anyone else when we were winning, but we need to maintain control and organization. But I am very proud of our fellow 13th Smile

and yes Trister, thats exactly what I was saying mwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

Scrims on 8/18th evening 117157039-3

Scrims on 8/18th evening 117157130-3

Scrims on 8/18th evening 117157150-3

Scrims on 8/18th evening 117127511-3

The new unit and back ups (some are missing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrims on 8/18th evening   Scrims on 8/18th evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrims on 8/18th evening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top