13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BBoySolidusSnake
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:25 am

I kno, sad day today, no match Sad. Was really hoping for one, but i know this S*** happens all the time, hopefully our next match will happen Smile
Back to top Go down
BBoySolidusSnake
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 am

I tried to add myself to the roster for each type of game, but the password don't work, i tried fighter13......

I can't find a join button to just join the team instead of the roster for each type of game.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 am

Our first win is by default.. haha a darn shame but hey, let's get another match or two scheduled asap!! What a Face

1-0-0
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:43 pm

At thus moment it'll be our only win @ MLG because we should concentrate on Alienware.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 pm

BBoy, the password is fighting13 not fighter13.

Can someone please list out all the steps and what you see when you attempt to join the team at TWL?

Alienware: We need 2 more people! Just 2!
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Ok cool! I'm working today during the day but I'll be on later to play!
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 pm

went to this page after singing in http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=13th+MEU clicked join on the right and put this password: fighting13 and it keeps giveing me this error
Quote :
Must Have Anti-Smurf/GUID entered to Join this Competition
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:38 pm

You need to provide your PBGUID. There's two ways to get this information listed in the first post.

We also, now need, 1 member to complete the team. I would like to get a couple of backup players as well.

Currently there are 21 complete teams ready to play for Dec 1st.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Trister wrote:
You need to provide your PBGUID. There's two ways to get this information listed in the first post.

We also, now need, 1 member to complete the team. I would like to get a couple of backup players as well.

Currently there are 21 complete teams ready to play for Dec 1st.

I'll try to get my buddy who's also really good to join us but I'm not sure if he's interested :/
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 pm

I honestly think it'd be a good decision that after our match in the alienware tourney that we schedule more matches on MLG because its really good practice to scrim more and more. I think we'll be more prepared for our more important games of the tourney. let me know if you need any help organizing matches & etc., I'd like to see more activity!

P.S. i r sorry for double post. i r anxious.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:19 am

Actually I think we should lean more towards doing matches over at TWL. MLG is not as active as I thought it would be, and doesn't seem to be as active as TWL.

At MLG, of the 295 teams that signed up, only 7 have matched up. There's a lot more than 7 teams matching up on TWL, plus they have different ladders. What do you guys think?

Alienware: We have enough members to compete but, like I said before, it wouldn't hurt to have some backups.

So matches open on Dec 1st. I'm not saying we have to do a match everyday or even every week. Our goal is to make the top 32 teams. I wouldn't care if we were #32. However, we better our odds by doing more matches.

I believe weekend matches are best for most of us, although, if it comes down to it, we may need to squeeze some in during the week. So when shall we schedule our first match?
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 am

That sounds good to me. I think that the practice will inevitably help us in the end with at least ranking in these tourneys, regardless of the league we choose. I know we're not necessarily aiming for #1 all day but hey there are some chances of us ranking high in these matches with money or some sort of physical reward I know I'll start to be a bit more aggressive with the competition! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:58 pm

got ower 8! just hope we can all be there for the matchs when they post the times on thursday, i know we can all use the money Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Right? I mean who doesn't want to get paid to play? $250 is $250. That's a decent GFX card, more memory or a blu-ray player, half a month of heating oil, car payment...whatever
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Tomorrow is opening day for the Alienware Arena Battlegrounds.

There is one other thing we need to do... install the Alienware anti-cheat client
http://www.alienwarearena.com/account/client/

I have updated the first post with this AND, please read the rules! This is very important since not following them can get us disqualified.

In Brief:
  • You must reside in the US, District of Columbia, Mexico, or Canada
  • You must be at least 13 yrs old
  • Must install Alieanware Anti-Cheat Client
  • GameID, name within your profile, must match BF3 player name (not your Alienware account name; this does not matter)
  • NO, NO, NO Flahlights or IR scopes
  • Professional and sportmanship conduct (no swearing, no bad-mouthing or trashing talking in chat) In fact just keep the comms to Good Luck and Good Game.
  • No roster changes after Jan 15

Teams will have the option to host the match on a server of their choice. Alienware will also provide servers for the matches. Matches can be played entirely on one server.

Winning:
After each round the wining team receives the remaining tickets. The team with the most tickets after the match (2 rounds) well be declared as winners of that match.

So natrually our objective is to capture as many flags as we can and hold them longer.

Match Maps - Please attempt to set your plans early and notify us as early as possible if you are unable to attend. Most matches will be held on Saturday but, we may need to squeeze some in on other days to obtain top 32.
Week 1 - Dec 7: Operation Metro
Week 2 - Dec 14: Grand Bazaar
Week 3 - Dec 21: Noshahar Canals
Week 4 - Dec 28: Seine Crossing
Week 5 - Jan 4: Damavand Peak
Week 6 - Jan 11: Tehran Pass
Week 7 - Jan 18: Grand Bazaar
Week 8 - Jan 25: Seine Crossing

Match Settings:
3d Spotting - NO
Friendly Fire - YES
KillCam - NO
Regen Health - NO
MinPlayers - 6
(it seems that a player might be kicked for teamkilling, so lets be careful)
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 pm

this is my problem i cant do any of the weekday matchs if its not friday or in the morning as in i work nights. i dont mind other ppl takeing my spot but as i see now we only have 8 and that mite hinder your weekday matchs. weekends and late night ( after ten PM est ) weekdays im good.
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:24 am

ahhh we are going to have a problem with this league. i cant download there client, says my DNS is out of date... witch is BS i directly connected to my modem and still error....told me to use a proxy....so i used 2 VPNs no luck then i even used busybox's to bounce and still got this error. so basicly i hacked my way around and cant get this to install. if anyone can install it please let me know maybe you can upload the files so i can look at the source code.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 am

I cannot make a match this Saturday or Sunday because Saturday I'll be skydiving for my girlfriends birthday, staying the night near the beach, and going to the beach the next morning for her actual birthday. Let's try to get a match tomorrow or Friday so NYC_SnIpEr can also make it. Sorry, weekends are the best time for me to play matches but this weekend in particular is too busy for me. I may be able to squeeze into a late afternoon or night match on Sunday though!

What's everyone's schedule like tomorrow and Friday?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:58 am

Nice, is it your first time skydiving? I've done twice or was it three times? A freaking thrill.

That's ok, thanks for the heads up and with that, can we do Friday? I can, seems token and NYC can. How about the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Yes it my first time and oh man, I'm soooo excited! Hahaha What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh yeah, you're gonna crap your pants. My first time I had asked the tadem guy if we were going to do any stunts, like somersaults. He said, no we're not suppose to and started telling me how to do it. Ending with "and that's how you do them, get me?" So my first jump was doing a somersault. All I can remember is seeing ground, sky, ground, sky, not even realizing it was ground, sky, or even falling for that matter from being so hyped on adrenaline. Next thing you know, you hear pull, you pull and float on down to the ground. Over before you realize what just happened. That's why I went a second time. You are much more aware of what's happening then.
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:50 pm

oh maaaaan! That makes me want to go a second time the same day! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:02 pm

before we start making matches we need to figure this anti cheat out first if even one of us does not have it installed or working properly we can be disqualified/dropped from the league. please try to install the client and leave feed back here on any problems so we can all be set up and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 pm

ahh crap just got a email we have been challenged already for next wednesday at 8:30pm CST as of now i can't make it.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Oh come on Sniper! What the... Geezz. lol j/k. I know you can't make it. We'll have to reschedule or decline.

I'll be sending out PMs to see how many of us are available tomorrow for a match or two. That is if Alienware responds to my support email soon about the client problem.

Edit: I just looked around the forums and seems people were having the same problem back a few months ago. Alienware mod says that this could be due to UAC in Windows 7/Vista. Try running the app as an admin. (Right click -> Run as Administrator)

I'll try once I get home, unless one of you get to it before I do.

Edit: Ok so running as admin didn't work.

Also we have 4 members who can be available tomorrow. I'll wait for 4 more before challenging a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top