13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Need you advice - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Need you advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Need you advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 am

Souljah E wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Hi guys its total i need some advice

im kinda heartbroken at the moment found out the girl i liked wouldnt go out with me what should i do now im heartbroken and uset and need your advice

Total, British Women can be tricky at times and so I've asked my other half to back me up on this and we both think that Zero's advice is excellent. Tommy's advice is a bit dangerous and will probably lead to you being treated like a doormat and losing all your money and stuff.

The fact of life is that until you're old enough to ride motorcycles the only way to go out with the girls you want is to not worry about them. Get on with your life, and make that life an interesting place for someone else to be. If you're a bit out of shape, now's a good time to get it sorted. If you only sit at home playing video games, now's a good time to learn a musical instrument and develop a sporting interest, although make sure it's a manly one such as Rugby.

When you do encounter a woman that you like try being polite and not paying them that much attention, but don't be an asshat about it. If you talk loads of S*** with your male friends about girls, now might be a good time to start realising that you're in direct competition with them for *** and toning it down a bit too, lest it be represented badly to their female friends.

Don't date just anyone because you feel a bit lonely either. Being needy is the quickest way to fail. Women talk far more than men do, and the way you behave to one is the way you behave to all and there is a distinct pecking order so if you date some scutter that's disliked, you too become disliked, and it's something that doesn't fade.

Ultimately Women do the picking, you have very little choice in teh matter.
ur
The final thing is that these things pass quickly, and although you might look back nostalgically in a few years, your current heartbreak will fade to almost nothing.
hey
t
about the underlined text, if that happens, the girl ain't worth it. Then just never talk to her again.
Real girls will NO when ur meaning are good, other girls will just abuse ur good heart, like souljah said.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

The girl I liked was kind but she jaut doesn't want a relationship ATM. So u guess there's no point waitin I've just got to keep goin. Sure there's a hole in my heart ATM moment but I guess I need to carry on I've got my first exams soon and I need to be strong then. After all I wanna be a politician wen Im older
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 am

The girl i wanted was anti-boyfriend. Now I am her first boyfriend, so nothing is impossible.

But yes, focus on your exams. Those are way more important than girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need you advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top