13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Need you advice EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Need you advice EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Need you advice EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Need you advice EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Need you advice EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Need you advice EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Need you advice EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Need you advice EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Need you advice EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Need you advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi guys its total i need some advice

im kinda heartbroken at the moment found out the girl i liked wouldnt go out with me what should i do now im heartbroken and uset and need your advice
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Heya,

First of all don't feel yourself down too much because of it. There is always a way to get it done

Then i want to tell, i got the same story, but in the end I did get the girl. You no why?

Because of YOU want THAT girl, you will have to fight for her, just like I did.

It took me a year to get her, so make sure you WANT her, els it would be a waste of time.

Alright, here goes my tip list:

1)Be nice to her, even if she is doing a little bit bad to you. Just keep telling yourself YOU want THAT girl

2) Respect her stuff, if she loves to hug, give her a hug, don't be shy. If she wants it, why wouldn't you? Other example: If she loves butterflies, don't tell her those bugs are annoying you, even if they DO annoy you

3) Help her with things(that doesn't say you need to be her slave) just help her with stuff like homework(many more RL examples out there)

4)(IMPORTANT) Be yourself, Girls don't like guys who prentent to be diffentent then they are. Girls go for the character too(not all things can be done with looks)

5) If she asks you to go somewhere with her(even shopping) you do, you might get a cool close moment together(feels great btw Smile )

That's all for now, keep us posted on ur love life now xD

Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

That happens I guess. I reconmdend chocolate(makes everything better), sports, do stuff with family/friends. Not think about her.

Funny story is, in 6th grade(middle school) I had this crush on a girl, she was OBVIOUSLY the hottest in the grade. I asked her out and she said no. 1 year later, i got into major puberty got hot and then the laddies were chasing me Very Happy. So it's just about patience, people change develope.

Tip : Look at the ones with the braces be friends with them, trust me, they can end up sexy....

What Tommy said - I not know that people are shy xD. I party drink, shop and what else with them xD.......
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 pm

nah its not like that she sees me as a friend thats it and i guess im guna take zeros advice on chocolate so i might not be active im just gunna get over her
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Alright, it's your choice.

But...

ah nevermind xD
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 pm

thanks tommy but i wont get her shes really busy and doesnt see her mates a lot im 1 year older than her and well i guess if i need to move on i just need to see this as an event in my life it will be hard to go back to normal i will be upset 4 a while but hopefully i can move on and enjoy what life has to offer me

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS YOU ARE THE PEOPLE I WILL THINK OF WHEN I NEED ADVICE

Smile
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Tommy wrote:

But...

ah nevermind xD

Lol.

I pretty much use your technique, I guess it depends - If you are good friends with girls or not.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Ur welcome mate

Back to top Go down
Nightwatcher
Sergeant
Sergeant
Nightwatcher

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Well try to do something that distracts you from thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 pm

ZΣRO wrote:
Tommy wrote:

But...

ah nevermind xD

Lol.

I pretty much use your technique, I guess it depends - If you are good friends with girls or not.

Indeed, the best tactic(IMO) is the one where you must get to a "certain" place in her life after that, you'll need to observe, listen en go through hell to get her

mostly works
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

THANKS TOMMY AND ZERO AND NIGHTWATCHER

im not gunna wait though the longer i wait the longer i waist my life i need to try and find someone else if she says no then i keep goin as long as i have u guys around i cant be too upset after all i have u guys to speak to
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Ur welcome again mate,

i'm going to watch television, later guys!

Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Hi guys its total i need some advice

im kinda heartbroken at the moment found out the girl i liked wouldnt go out with me what should i do now im heartbroken and uset and need your advice

Total, British Women can be tricky at times and so I've asked my other half to back me up on this and we both think that Zero's advice is excellent. Tommy's advice is a bit dangerous and will probably lead to you being treated like a doormat and losing all your money and stuff.

The fact of life is that until you're old enough to ride motorcycles the only way to go out with the girls you want is to not worry about them. Get on with your life, and make that life an interesting place for someone else to be. If you're a bit out of shape, now's a good time to get it sorted. If you only sit at home playing video games, now's a good time to learn a musical instrument and develop a sporting interest, although make sure it's a manly one such as Rugby.

When you do encounter a woman that you like try being polite and not paying them that much attention, but don't be an asshat about it. If you talk loads of S*** with your male friends about girls, now might be a good time to start realising that you're in direct competition with them for *** and toning it down a bit too, lest it be represented badly to their female friends.

Don't date just anyone because you feel a bit lonely either. Being needy is the quickest way to fail. Women talk far more than men do, and the way you behave to one is the way you behave to all and there is a distinct pecking order so if you date some scutter that's disliked, you too become disliked, and it's something that doesn't fade.

Ultimately Women do the picking, you have very little choice in teh matter.

The final thing is that these things pass quickly, and although you might look back nostalgically in a few years, your current heartbreak will fade to almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 pm

thanks souljah im only 14 so i will waight a while like u said and yes british women can be difficult im british and all the girls in my year are...yep thats right sluts luckily i like someone 1 year younger than me

Im gunna let her know i dont give a **** anymore i didnt aske her out but her m8 did for me as i was to nervous

but im gunna mek it clear to her that im movin on with my life and shes nothing to me anymoe

iven i its harsh its best shes knows

GUYS U GUYS ARE THE ULTIMATE BUNS OF THE CLAN Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightwatcher
Sergeant
Sergeant
Nightwatcher

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Your welcome Total, it is nice to help a fellow clan member that is in need ^^
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 pm

how ghostbeer does it:

give it a shot - make a move. if it doesn't work, either you get shot down or the girl turns out to not be your type, move on. at least you tried. give yourself credit for not letting an opportunity pass you by cause you never know. not knowing is worse than getting shot down. the girl that didn't work out was just around the corner at one time right? guess what? there are more corners with more girls around them on. look forward, but don't go looking for a girl. have fun being single and if a girl grabs your attention, hit her up.

know your strengths. a lot of people think they don't have the look to pull it off so they don't try. instead try humor, try booksmarts, etc.

too many people in this world to let one girl bring you down. keep ur head up.
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Too right guys total there are more proverbial "Fish in the Sea" for you. Just spend your young years discovering yourself, make new friends, and don't be afraid to take risks... just not ones that end up in death and dismemberment rofl. In all seriousness total your a cool guy and at your age focusing on just living your life to the fullest is the best option IMO.

Nonetheless good luck in whatever you decide to do. I'm sure you'll do it well too.
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am

Drink some beer. It makes you feel much better.
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 am

he's 14 -.-
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 am

He lives in Britain -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 am

lol -,-
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 am

The legal drinking age in Britain varies depending on the drink, but the lowest age is 15 -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 am

To drink beer in Britain you have to be 18 if an adult buys it for you.
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 am

Well in denmark it's 16 - that's only for alcohol with less that 15%.

If you drink with 14 shame on the country or shame on you for having a fake ID..
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 am

Ur aloud alcohol In England in the house at in resteraunts at 13. I think wig parents consent. I've had a bit and it was euuuggghh. Thanks and I'm takin austyyns advice here. Thank god for canadians. I'm gunna live life to the fullest and if anything gets in my way I'm gunaa push it aside and have fun coz bein heartbroken for the first time has made me see differently now. I see in my mind that it's not love that's important at the moment it's havin fun. And living life to the fullest. So thanks all of u. U r the ones that are the true clan mates. So thanks this shows that this is the best clan and I will never forget u Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need you advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need you advice   Need you advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Need you advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top