13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Yah theres a video that shows the ambassador being dragged out of the consulate dead on youtube. Although i'm not sure if I should post it on here do to the fact that it is somewhat graphic.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Don't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 pm

splintercellsz wrote:
Don't.
I wasn't gonna because it's disrespectful to him and his family, they should remove it from youtube.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm

well not only was he taken, it was reported he was actually raped and mutilated....

and thats their response to being offended by a video about their holy leader?...F*** it, blow the place up
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Deezius wrote:
well not only was he taken, it was reported he was actually raped and mutilated....

and thats their response to being offended by a video about their holy leader?...F*** it, blow the place up
Right behind yah buddy.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 am

Until an official source states what they did to him I will be waiting because sometimes "reports" can be false.

I think this protest has gone too far. I can understand how the people felt when something they are very strong believers in is disrespected and in a way "humiliates them" But when the life of someone is taken It has gone too far and I think they need to stop the violence.

However the people that made the video should be making a public apology
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 am

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Until an official source states what they did to him I will be waiting because sometimes "reports" can be false.

I think this protest has gone too far. I can understand how the people felt when something they are very strong believers in is disrespected and in a way "humiliates them" But when the life of someone is taken It has gone too far and I think they need to stop the violence.

Bud i don't think you get it, these protests are not because of a stupid video.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 am

Have you seen the video, Total? It is not even worthy of being called a movie. It is hilarious. Looks like a group of 5 year-olds filmed, and created it. Look it up. It was not the video that set them off, it was an organized attack by America-Hating organizations. It even took place on Sept. 11, the day they said they would retort.

The Lybian president (or the egyptian, cant remember off the top o' me head) even stated that these were organized attacks, while our president blames a movie. What does that tell you? Our president is spending $70,000 on an add apologising to the muslims. What in the actual F***? Kill us, and we don't care, kill you, and we whine and pay for it. Srsly??

Also, did anyone see that there is "art" headed to a NYC museum? This "art" is a photo of the crusifiction, and the "artist" urinated on it, then framed the thing. Where is the backlash over that? If a christian did it to the muslim god, there would be backlash up the ***.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Yah i watched the video. It was some funny stuff. And with them peeing on Jesus maybe we should go to their nearest embassies and protest and kill them. See how they like it.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:

I see no reason whatsoever for them to make an apology. Yes it was incredibly stupid and pointless but we have a right, free speech....

Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:47 pm

I understand theres a right for free speech but at the same time that video was racist so i feel that they should be making an apology for a racist video
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Did you watch it, or are you going off of what people are saying.

Here is the funniest video in history, folks!

Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes i did watch it and thought it was racist
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm

How in the world is something like that racisit? It is the worst thing in history. You want racist, look at the current U.S. president, and all those who back him.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Bashing on a religion is not racist, bashing on people is racist

If anyone should "apoligize"(it seems that's all this country does nowadays) IT SHOULD BE THE MUSLIMS AND THEIR LEADERS, who KILLED innocent people as revenge against the Westerners. The new Egyptian President said he would protect the embassies against attacks like these has done nothing. That is more stupid than a silly video.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:41 pm

I agree C, I agree.

The Muslim people really need to grow up. They flip out over the stupidest S***, then blame everyone else for it.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:14 pm

idk if that was the truth about history or some joke, it's kinda dumb worded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top