13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack Empty
PostSubject: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I know this is new from a couple of days ago, just read it and God bless the murdered and their families.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/13/protests-ramp-up-at-embassies-in-tehran-switzerland-cairo-yemen/comment-page-15/
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 am

Respect to those who were lost but Jesus, Obama doesn't give a S*** when Americans are killed by radical extremists.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 am

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
Respect to those who were lost but Jesus, Obama doesn't give a S*** when Americans are killed by radical extremists.
No he doesn't. It's pathetic. He'd rather give millions to countries full of people that hate us. And someone in California that doesn't like obama.... I like you.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 am

He's sending the world mixed messages on our stand on the war on terror. The worst part is, he damn well knows hes doing it.

Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 am

ApplesausGoblin wrote:
C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
No he doesn't. It's pathetic. He'd rather give millions to countries full of people that hate us. And someone in California that doesn't like obama.... I like you.
Lol most in Cali hate Obama
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 am

Since we are on the Obama Bin Laden topic, isn't anyone bothered by the fact that he stated in his 'autobiography' titled: "Dreams of My Father".

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction..."

Does that not sit right with anyone? Lets not elect this goofball.

And R.I.P. to the lives lost. Bring the people home that should NOT be in enemy territory, trying to fix something that is beyond repair...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 am

These past 2 elections have been S***. Obama was S*** but woulda been better than McCaine. and same now. Romni aint that good but way better than Obama.

and I agree splinter, they clearly do not want our help. So lets just leave and let them destroy themselves..... but they have oil
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 am

We have oil here. We don't need theirs.

We need to become self-sustaining again. Fix the stuff at home before focusing on those abroad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am

Nuke Mecca and see how these pricks respond. Would be rich.

<trolling overly patriotic sarcastic mode over and out>
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am

RIP

What I want to know is who would make a ant Islam film? didn't they think of the consequences

But still RIP to the 4 americans
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 am

Consequences? freedom of speech. Don't have to agree with the message, but its their right to speak how they like. If they wanna make a really crappy video bad talking islam, who cares. Tons of videos come out all the time hating a bunch of religions, races, etc.

However that is no excuse for murder and rioting "Death to America and all there people! How could they allow a video that could be made is someones garage!". That is truely barbaric, and deserves no respect or concern.

As for Obama's concerns, just another puppet, same with Romney. I voted for Ron Paul, the only real person who could clean up the white house and its power in this nation. But the election was rigged anyway. Only thing people really care about is the two main representatives for the republican and the democrat, there political interest does not extend beyond that, which is truely sad

All I know is screw the middle east. if big companies didn't control as much, we would already be well into investing into alternative fuel vehicles. But much like history has proven, what the powerful has established as the norm, they will fight to break from till the bitter end. We already have the technology for electrical vehicles, water vehicles, bio fuel. Large companies don't wanna turn to invest in that
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 am

I do agree with Ironbat (eh, sorry, with Deezius).

Alternative engergy is available, but needs more research.
However, they'll need to fund that research instead of going for more oil.

Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 pm

That's just the thing; freedom of speech. While some countries don't allow this, others take advantage of it or take it for granted and feel there will be no consequences or have any consideration of their "words". With that said, I agree that violence shouldn't have been the response to the film let alone murder. It would just give me the right to kill ya for calling my mother a Wh0re. lol

And yes, they've had the technology for electric cars for centuries, but companies don't want to lose to it.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm

hope the americans are as patience
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
hope the americans are as patience
Were America, when our own citizens are murdered we shouldn't pretend nothing ever happened. We should find the people that did this and make them pay. When you have a president that won't even acknowledge that we are fighting radical muslim extremists you know something is wrong. He calls terror attacks "man made disasters". Washington is full of criminals and so is the current administration. Like you said Deezius, they are just puppets, Romney And Obama. I watched Alex Jones (from Texas like yourself) and if you might think he's crazy but if you listen to him you find the facts frightening. But this isn't the topic for that kinda stuff i guess. RIP to the dead. 2 of which were ex-Navy Seals.
Back to top Go down
Chineseninja77
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Chineseninja77

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 am

My condolences to the families of the men we lost.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm

even muslims in india are attacking the embassy i heard, well it seems to spread pretty fast i suppose.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
even muslims in india are attacking the embassy i heard, well it seems to spread pretty fast i suppose.
Its not because of a movie either.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm

ApplesausGoblin wrote:
GoldFusion wrote:
Their is actually questions whether iran or an Al Qaeda group made the film because of how cheeply it was made. But I don't know about that one. But you never know......

but I agree, this whole matter of embassy's being attacked across the world is not JUST because of a movie.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:
GoldFusion wrote:
Their is actually questions whether iran or an Al Qaeda group made the film because of how cheeply it was made. But I don't know about that one. But you never know......

but I agree, this whole matter of embassy's being attacked across the world is not JUST because of a movie.
We ARE going to war with Iran no matter what. I don't see any way around it since we have a president who thinks we can just tell them to stop making nuclear weapons and they will. Either it will start with us getting hit with another terrorist attack or them attacking Israel.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Even if we don't (which yes, it seems unavoidable) go to war with Iran I sure hope Israel does before they get a nuke.

But with this man some people call an American (Obama) I don't think he'd even lift a finger to help Israel, it's discusting.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 pm

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
Even if we don't (which yes, it seems unavoidable) go to war with Iran I sure hope Israel does before they get a nuke.

But with this man some people call an American (Obama) I don't think he'd even lift a finger to help Israel, it's discusting.
He wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 pm

He actually would rather stay at his fundraiser for his beloved second term, than try to solve his problems.

and he'd rather talk to Jay Z and play golf than go talk to Netanyahu.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
He actually would rather stay at his fundraiser for his beloved second term, than try to solve his problems.

and he'd rather talk to Jay Z and play golf than go talk to Netanyahu.
He doesn't care anymore, all he cares about is getting reelected.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm

The anniversary of 9/11 had more to do with it than what white house chief spin man (press secretary) Jay Carney swears is a response to a film.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top