13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
The anniversary of 9/11 had more to do with it than what white house chief spin man (press secretary) Jay Carney swears is a response to a film.
I feel sorry for the S.O.B., having to spread so many lies and B.S.

well no i guess I don't, he's an idiot Razz
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 am

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:
The anniversary of 9/11 had more to do with it than what white house chief spin man (press secretary) Jay Carney swears is a response to a film.
I feel sorry for the S.O.B., having to spread so many lies and B.S.

well no i guess I don't, he's an idiot Razz
The sad thing is that i think alot of them believe it's the truth. Please tell me this is pretty extreme but i think that obama is gonna try somthing big (staged terror attack, martial law) (yah that sounds kinda extreme) to get reelected. With all the crazy stuff happening in this govt i wouldn't doubt that he would go to that far. He just signed a UN "small arms treaty" that will in essence (they wouldn't tell you) ban guns. They want to have predator drones flying over spying on you 24/7(its true). And just yesterday in my home state the FBI arrested 5 people for funding and being part of the militia and plotting terror attacks, which if i'm not mistaken the second ammendment protects the rights of the militia. Their purpo4e is to fight tyranny. With stuff like this going on and the UN small arms treaty, they seem to be particularly scared of the American citizen, gun owner and the militia. Why would need to be scared if they're not doing anything wrong. (sarcastic)
Hell, just a few weeks ago SOCIAL SECURITY ordered over 170,000 rounds of ammunition (yah that makes sense.) and homeland security just ordered over 450 MILLION rounds of ammo.
Heres the link to the article about the militia:
http://www.kxnet.com/story/19549908/man-charged-in-militia-plot-arrested-in-bismarck

I probably sound crazy but this stuff is real and it is only going to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 am

RIP *salute* God bless them and their loved ones. Sad
America, It will only continue as long as we support alCIAda, you play with fire you get burned.
Same guys we supporting right now in Syria...Glad some of you are waking up..Ron Paul for President.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am

Toryin wrote:
RIP *salute* God bless them and their loved ones. Sad
America, It will only continue as long as we support alCIAda, you play with fire you get burned.
Same guys we supporting right now in Syria...Glad some of you are waking up..Ron Paul for President.
The trouble is getting people to listen to something that they don't want to believe.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Ron Paul is not in the race anymore--he ran as a republican to get some more votes (not condemning that) but he did not get nominated and he is not going to run as a third party candidate--hes not in the race anymore lol

But thats besides the topic...
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Its sad.
Back to top Go down
Chineseninja77
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Chineseninja77

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 am

I can honestly see the us being attacked again and a new world war beginning. This time thoug, call me unpatriotic all you want, but I think it will really destroy America, because we all heavily depend on technology, and nobody bothers to learn to do things without all of this advanced technology. I still have faith in the armed forces, but will tat really be enough?
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:08 am

Chineseninja77 wrote:
I can honestly see the us being attacked again and a new world war beginning. This time thoug, call me unpatriotic all you want, but I think it will really destroy America, because we all heavily depend on technology, and nobody bothers to learn to do things without all of this advanced technology. I still have faith in the armed forces, but will tat really be enough?
We will win no matter the consequences we will still be America. If any of you have ever seen the show Jericho that is what i believe will happen.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 pm

ApplesausGoblin wrote:
C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:
GoldFusion wrote:
even muslims in india are attacking the embassy i heard, well it seems to spread pretty fast i suppose.
Its not because of a movie either.
Their is actually questions whether iran or an Al Qaeda group made the film because of how cheeply it was made. But I don't know about that one. But you never know......

but I agree, this whole matter of embassy's being attacked across the world is not JUST because of a movie.
We ARE going to war with Iran no matter what. I don't see any way around it since we have a president who thinks we can just tell them to stop making nuclear weapons and they will. Either it will start with us getting hit with another terrorist attack or them attacking Israel.

isn't obama muslim or something?
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Chineseninja77 wrote:

look at my qoutes, WE DON'T LOSE

F*** the rest we're the best......
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:
C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:
GoldFusion wrote:
even muslims in india are attacking the embassy i heard, well it seems to spread pretty fast i suppose.
Its not because of a movie either.
Their is actually questions whether iran or an Al Qaeda group made the film because of how cheeply it was made. But I don't know about that one. But you never know......

but I agree, this whole matter of embassy's being attacked across the world is not JUST because of a movie.
We ARE going to war with Iran no matter what. I don't see any way around it since we have a president who thinks we can just tell them to stop making nuclear weapons and they will. Either it will start with us getting hit with another terrorist attack or them attacking Israel.

isn't obama muslim or something?
Even if he is it's no so much that fact that he is its the fact that he is covering it up and lying about it. He's not worried about the country, he will be elected legally or not. He will get re elected and a civil war will start. Load up the guns, and don't miss.

PS. Dont shoot till you see the blue of their helmets.

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRouo7bR9U_0CA1dAqguOagkSjdFAfMyYwoPGg8wC26rAytAOqsdA
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Since we are asking in Nobama is Muslim, here is what I said on the 1st page. (Click the spoiler to see the answer to your questions!!)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 pm

splintercellsz wrote:
Since we are asking in Nobama is Muslim, here is what I said on the 1st page. (Click the spoiler to see the answer to your questions!!)

Spoiler:

Well no wonder he doesn't care about Israel.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

I have also seen an interview where he said "I am muslim", and the interviewer says, "you mean Christian, right?" and NObama says, "Yeah, Christian." or something like that. Pretty fishy! nevermind the fact that his Birthcertificate has been deemed false. Instead of being one thing, people have been able to seperate it like layers of photoshop.

Anyone see the Democratic Party's national convention this past week? The backdrop was this (In spoiler):

Spoiler:

Those are Russian warships, while the fighter aircraft are Turkish F5's. What is going on with the leaders of this nation??
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 pm

That is only a look of things to come. I've know about both of those. We the people now need to know where to draw the line.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 pm

there's a lot of things i don't get about our 'leaders'.......

yet people worship him like he's God
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 am

People are sheep.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 am

i think he is muslim but not enforcing it in his culture probably, even if he is it would be like cheating on his wife Razz
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 am

We dont see what goes on behind the scenes in the whitehouse. He is probally scoffing at how the people eat up his B.S.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 am

People are sheep and don't want to believe things they don't like. Thats whats wrong with America, too many people willing to do what they are told. No matter if its right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 am

“We know that the sheep live in denial; that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world. They can accept the fact that fires can happen, which is why they want fire extinguishers, fire sprinklers, fire alarms and fire exits throughout their kids’ schools. But many of them are outraged at the idea of putting an armed police officer in their kid’s school. Our children are dozens of times more likely to be killed, and thousands of times more likely to be seriously injured, by school violence than by school fires, but the sheep’s only response to the possibility of violence is denial. The idea of someone coming to kill or harm their children is just too hard, so they choose the path of denial.

The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed. The world cannot work any other way, at least not in a representative democracy or a republic such as ours.

Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. They would prefer that he didn’t tell them where to go, or give them traffic tickets, or stand at the ready in our airports in camouflage fatigues holding an M-16. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, “Baa.”

Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.” – Lt. Col. Grossman
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm

too much words lol!
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Too low IQ.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
too much words lol!
Yah don't be a D*** man. Heres a song:
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 am

In keeping this a discussion about the consulate attack and the other "protests" around the world.....for what its worth I would like to point out that it turns out the ambassador was tortured before he was killed....The Navy Seals were not a security detail for the ambassador but rather hired by an agency for the consulate in general and they were killed when responding to to the situation; not because they were supposed to be protecting the ambassador
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack   4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Americans killed in Libyan Consulate Attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top