13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Sorry, but I find it frustrating that some of the members from the Battlefield Company, are coming over here, and providing illogical responses. Stop bashing on a game that is not released yet.

I very much enjoy both Battlefield and Call of Duty franchises. Yes I do believe that in my opinion, Battlefield is a much more superior franchise as it handles my preferred gaming style, and adds an intense atmosphere to warfare in gaming. However, Call of Duty is still a magnificent series, and for those who enjoy it, let them enjoy it.

I do agree that Call of Duty has not been developing the excellent titles it did before Call of Duty: World at War. Recently, many of Infinity Ward's title have been very poor in my opinion, however I believe Treyarch is acting as the superior company developing Call of Duty titles.

What you guys have to do is enjoy your game, and respect the game others play. It's put a bad reputation and influence on your community, and what you want to do is enhance your community, not diminish, hopefully.

As for the game, Fuzion, I'm sorry, but I disagree with your statement. I see nothing graphically improved other than sharper and brighter imaging. In no other way have I seen Call of Duty increase it's polygon features in it's engine. What's good is that you can run at least 60 frames per second, while Battlefield has a major impact on graphical gaming design, yet can run only on 30 frames per second, but that's about it.

Last edited by DeadlyChaos09 on Thu May 03, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Sorry, but I find it frustrating that some of the members from the Battlefield Company, are coming over here, and providing illogical responses. Stop bashing on a game that is not released yet.

I very much enjoy both Battlefield and Call of Duty franchises. Yes I do believe that in my opinion, Battlefield is a much more superior franchise and it handles my preferred gaming style, and adds an intense atmosphere to warfare in gaming. However, Call of Duty is still a magnificent series, and for those who enjoy it, let them enjoy it.

I do agree that Call of Duty has not been developing the excellent titles it did after Call of Duty: World at War. Recently, many of Infinity Ward's title have been very poor in my opinion, however I believe Treyarch is acting as the superior company developing Call of Duty titles.

What you guys have to do is enjoy your game, and respect the game others play. It's put a bad reputation and influence on your community, and what you want to do is enhance your community, not diminish, hopefully.

As for the game, Fuzion, I'm sorry, but I disagree with your statement. I see nothing graphically improved other than sharper and brighter imaging. In no other way have I seen Call of Duty increase it's polygon features in it's engine. What's good is that you can run at least 60 frames per second, while Battlefield has a major impact on graphical gaming design, yet can run only on 30 frames per second, but that's about it.

Well put,

I am going to say this once and only once any Bravo Company Marine or Foxtrot Company Marine post trash about COD here I will report him. You can critizes COD all you want with your friends but never on our topic. I agree Battlefield is an better franchise but that does not mean COD is a horrible one. So critizes COD all you want just don't bring it on our topics.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

I think COD can/could have extended the life of the franchise by having biennial or at least more than annual releases for their games. Max, they/he can criticize COD in "your" topics because this is a discussion; doesn't mean they can curse it and what not but doesn't mean we cannot have a discussion on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Fuzionzzx1 wrote:
I was playing Pong or Centipedes on the Atari console..

Here here! on the odyssey even.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnavox_Odyssey%C2%B2
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:59 pm

ah come on guys lets keep this topic for the trailer not the banter on which is better and what sucks and what doesn't, trust me i would know.

Personally i think this game will be a bust and the fact that woods is still alive just makes me laugh Razz, but i like that they at least TRIED to change it up a bit and do something new. I definetly won't be buying the game but it will be very intresting to see what happens with the game and how it turns out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:08 am

This talks about the Zombie improvement watch all of it if your interested in knowing what will change in the Zombie mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-M6eqD31Y&feature=g-all-u
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Personally, I doubt I will get this. I will give it that it looks a bit different to the previous CoD games, however, I still think it will use the same engine with the same graphics and the same visuals (HUD etc).

I'm not gonna say it will be terrible, because there's no way to know, but I fear it might just be another game done just for the purpose of milking the franchise, adding a few new features and trying to sell it for £40, in what could be a DLC. If, and only if they make significant gameplay changes, and I'm not talking about 'Oh it's new, they removed deathstreaks' or other such reasons, I mean real changes: improved graphics, improved AI, slowing down the rank progression fairly significantly etc.

Now, I played Modern Warfare 3 on the steam free weekend, and I really enjoyed it, the real problem is that I can't justify spending that amount of money when I already have CoD4. I've always loved CoD, and (hopefully) always will, as for me buying the next game, I'm doubtful.

But hey, if you want to go for it and hope you enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:03 pm

What I am hoping is this is the Pre-game maybe this isn't the full game yet their is still along time for them so hopefully they change the graphics. Although what I am happy about is that they are running COD BO2 at 60fps on the consoles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top