13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:29 pm

this is all i have about it, enjoy http://g4.tv/JBb134
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

-Moved to COD Division Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:46 pm

gah! i hate specifics! Razz
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Not to rain on the parade, but BO2 is already covered: https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/t8710-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-leaked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

NO! and anyway this was not leaked i believe.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Could have still made a reply to that thead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Here's the youtube version from the official COD channel:

----------

Not sure what to think about this, I've been so used to the Modern Warfare storyline. The first Black Ops storyline was different, but it was based around historical events. This is something completely brand new and right now I just don't know what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:50 pm

i think it could be a new turn for call of duty. i just wished they made a new series and stoped milking this one. my opinion, but i mean, the game was original back in Modern Warfare. i think it is time for a new series. this could have started it, with a slight timeline change and slight story change.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:42 am

projekt3000 wrote:
Here's the youtube version from the official COD channel:

----------

Not sure what to think about this, I've been so used to the Modern Warfare storyline. The first Black Ops storyline was different, but it was based around historical events. This is something completely brand new and right now I just don't know what to make of it.

Hmm it looks good and I can guess a few things but they might be way off, the guy narrating could be an older version of Frank Woods, I know he is said to be dead but who knows right?

The guy we see fighting could be an older Mason or a relative.

Those are my guesses but I could be completely wrong to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:52 am

Wait I was right, I just read it was Frank Woods who was narrating and he is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:13 am

Yeah, and the guy running and shooting has got to be his son, I guess, or, since it's a 2025 and they have robots - his clone. But whatever, I bet this is going to be best COD so far and BF pissed off entirely.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:55 am

It should since their is no more Infinity Ward games I am guessing, there games are going down hill.
Back to top Go down
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

PostSubject: Black Ops two trailers   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:35 am

treyarch has really improved there graphics engine very impressive, they really took it to the future in this one

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-call-of/729707

Last edited by Trister on Thu May 03, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged to existing topic)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry, but I fail to see a major graphical improvement in their engine. I am anxious for this game to see how it turns out, but do not mention the graphics as it's the very same, with only some minor brightness polygons as well as sharping imaging.

Also, was posted twice in the Call of Duty Division Forum.
Back to top Go down
ZANNARAGE
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ZANNARAGE

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:33 am

buuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Hunter251
Corporal
Corporal
Hunter251

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:21 am

Milking a dead cow for fourth time now... They must have some wicked necromancers over at Activision. Wake up people, CoD is dead.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:52 am

ZANNA-CRRN-96 wrote:
buuuuuuuuuuu

Zanaa no rollers here, if you have nothing yourself to contribute to this conversation then don't post at all. What you did is what I like to call, spam.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:49 am

Hunter251 wrote:
Milking a dead cow for fourth time now... They must have some wicked necromancers over at Activision. Wake up people, CoD is dead.

Our COD division itself is just small evidence to the contrary. Appreciate your candor, but we're all apart of the same clan despite supporting multiple games on multiple platforms. We've got people who still enjoy the franchise, including myself.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Hunter251 wrote:

Buddy we have a HUGE COD company here, and we are in clan competitions. COD is not dead your the one not giving it a chance. Bashing it won't help you? You think you are better than the COD players for playing BF3? What if I said COD is number 1 at its FPS Arcade mode shooter, So if Battlefield it in strategical shooter. So if you have nothing useful to post here then don't post at all.
Back to top Go down
Hunter251
Corporal
Corporal
Hunter251

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Nah, you miss the point. CoD has virtually been the same since CoD 4. Same engine, same graphics, same gameplay. Hell, I love CoD, but they are just pushing it too far, not to mention that the game hasn't seen any real updates or innovations for years now. And don't get that previous statement wrong, if something's good, don't fix it, but it just feels that they could have accomplished everything they did with the last four games with a couple of DLCs.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

All i want to say on this matter is ZOMBIES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD /LLAP
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
All i want to say on this matter is ZOMBIES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD /LLAP

TRUE I LOVE ZOMBIES! They are going to keep the old mode of zombies that we know PLUS new zombie modes and objectives in other Zombie modes.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:57 pm

New modes???

You mean like Capture the Flag Zombie style Razz

I might rent this game, wont buy it unless i like it but will likely rent it Smile

Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't know, I am guessing something like save these people, protect the VIP. Run here do this switch that kill him etc. Something like that. They also said that in zombies you can level up your multiplayer rank.
Back to top Go down
Fuzionzzx1
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:17 pm

I heard the Graphics are awesome for Black Ops 2 and I'm pretty sure that I will be purchasing the game. I would post the trailer if I could, but being a newbie, I have to wait until Sunday. bounce

It's unfortunate how gamers bash the technology of these games nowadays. Go back to when I 1st started gaming, I was playing Pong or Centipedes on the Atari console..

I wish we had the technology and games in the late 60's, oh wait, I was fighting in a real War! Enough said..Enjoy what you have today, being we all are fortunate to have what we have today and the camaraderie to have friends to play alongside with and enjoy the good times of a game that brings all Nations together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top