13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

unbelieveable things that happend to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeneerGuus
Corporal
Corporal
MeneerGuus

unbelieveable things that happend to you Empty
PostSubject: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm

hey guys,
in this topic we will tell each other about "unbelieveable things that happend to you".
i made this topic cuz today something unbelieveable happend to me: i was walking in a street thats close to a post office where you can buy wallie-cards, when i walked there i saw something at the ground, it was an wallie-card, good enough for 2800 BF Shocked Shocked . isnt that unbelieable, and the good news is, it worked. now i am 2800 bf richer.
tell me your unbelieveable things too plz.
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Holy hell lucky. Most unbelievable thing that happened to me...Not sure.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 pm

euhm, i had a 10 for a superhard test on school wich i forgot to learn if you call that unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
silenced
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
silenced

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

met a person in england who turned out to be living in the same place as me in sweden
Back to top Go down
MeneerGuus
Corporal
Corporal
MeneerGuus

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 am

JuniorGando wrote:
euhm, i had a 10 for a superhard test on school wich i forgot to learn if you call that unbelievable.
a little bit i had that once too with france Razz
Back to top Go down
spartan1821
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
spartan1821

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 am

W0W O_O_O_O_O_O_O Our SA is very lucky today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Ran over three cats in the same night.
Back to top Go down
silenced
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
silenced

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Antonio wrote:
harsh
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Antonio wrote:

altough i don't like cats cause i'm more a dogtype ( i have a supercute dog at my home too. He calls Junior and his last name is Gando )

but those poor cats Sad
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am

i shot a 10-point buck at 100 meters (not really unbelievable, but its nice Smile)
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm

wth is 2800 bf?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 pm

BF = Battlefunds in Battlefield heroes. You use it to get weapons and clothing you can't get with normal in-game money (VP - Valor Points). $5 is worth 700 BF so $20 is worth 2800. Basically, he's trying to say he got $20 for free Smile

And, for him it'd be something like 14 euros or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Nexhi
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nexhi

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Congtatz to you Guus,
i think i gonna go on more places where wallie (or playsafe) cards are sold ^^
Back to top Go down
x2ohFIVE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
x2ohFIVE

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 pm

I've had more close calls while driving than anyone else I know. Including one time where I skidded along the shoulder of the road at a 45 degree angle to avoid rear ending the line of cars in front of me going 50mph while listening to Flogging Molly with my albino high school buddy in the passenger seat who calls me weezle. True Story!
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I lost the cops after an armed bank raid.
Back to top Go down
tehepicness
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tehepicness

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 pm

x2ohFIVE wrote:
I've had more close calls while driving than anyone else I know. Including one time where I skidded along the shoulder of the road at a 45 degree angle to avoid rear ending the line of cars in front of me going 50mph while listening to Flogging Molly with my albino high school buddy in the passenger seat who calls me weezle. True Story!

all i caught was Flogging Molly...and for that you get points lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terminal-Addiction/118413301551914
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 pm

muchosmerc wrote:
I lost the cops after an armed bank raid.
Back to top Go down
x2ohFIVE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
x2ohFIVE

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 pm

tehepicness wrote:
x2ohFIVE wrote:

all i caught was Flogging Molly...and for that you get points lol!
Saw them live at the house of blues in new orleans for St. Patrick's day one year. They were throwing cans of guinness off the stage. It was truly epic!
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm

I once woke up naked and drunk in a 30 foot tall tree with 30 other people on the ground passed out
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

I once pulled a Bisexual lady and her lesbian partner, and after a long night of chemically fueled bedroom antics I took the aforementioned Lady to the train station via the docks where the Liverpool River Festival was on to show her rack to the brave men of our armed forces leaving on their ships.
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 am

Once again we should all learn from your shining example of manliness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unbelieveable things that happend to you   unbelieveable things that happend to you Empty

Back to top Go down

unbelieveable things that happend to you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top