13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? Empty
PostSubject: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I have been doing some forum digging and i have found that we played mmo's even before i joined. What ever happened to it?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

no one played them anymore.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:08 pm

i tryed in the past to start a mmorpg squad but i never happened.
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:41 pm

wow, like the K.O.S divison?
Back to top Go down
fixurbrain
Private
Private
fixurbrain

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:46 pm

well i know that maplestory is VERRY popular so if we start a ms division, it would probly bring in alot of ppl
u can recruit ingame and i know some ppl who wouldnt mind being in a ms clan
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

fixurbrain wrote:
well i know that maplestory is VERRY popular so if we start a ms division, it would probly bring in alot of ppl
u can recruit ingame and i know some ppl who wouldnt mind being in a ms clan

MS? xD Really? Come on. There's no Pracitce, no Matchs, no Fun.
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm

i really hope that MS idea was a joke... once upon a time I played it... that time was about 7 years ago... The only thing a clan could do on it was fight some overpowered anime looking boss (by fight i mean hold down their control keys). I mean there's not even PvP really. If there is any current Nexon game we should play it's called Mabinogi (literal translation is something close to legned or myth, it's based of the whelsh mythology "The Mabinogian") It's combat is killer and very skill/timing based. Or there's always Vindictus coming out ( I made a thread) which is the same world and everything minus the cartoony graphics and for much more hardcore gamers.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 am

Just try s.u.n. There is pvping good moves, good grahpics, alot of missions AND awsome armour.
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 am

I really don't get what's so fun about PvP and PK in mmorpgs... All you really so is skill spma the "ultimate pvp combo" until one of you wins... and if anyone wants a really fun (and don't anime-ish graphics) then they should try Mabinogi since it requires skill and they cut all that class crap out (that's right, you can be a mage that has a bow or a warrior that also has a cylinder for alchemy). Plus it has instanced dungeuns so it's different every time.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh and I want to add something to that note Razz

I don't ever remember an MMORPG Division starting up. I remember Osiris tried to start an RTS division, but thats it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Tryed with MMORPG, but some people like BOMBER had problems with there ram and it lagging.
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Runes of Magic Razz ...... it failed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Runes of magic is no fun.. besides it costsl ike 1 - 10 Gold just to set it all up, i found a better MMORPG, Grand Fantasia, its epic!! so is Fiesta.
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm

I know a lot of people who love fiesta but I could never get over the graphics style... i hated that style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?   Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever happend to that MMORPG Division?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top