13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

New game for all you mmorpg fans out there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

New game for all you mmorpg fans out there Empty
PostSubject: New game for all you mmorpg fans out there   New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 pm

I know nobody ever checks stuff out over here i nthe other games section but i'll post anyway. Nexon is coming out with yet another new game, but this looks like a decent one. It's called Vindictus (unless you're in Korea, there it's called Mabinogi: Heroes). It's been raved about over in Korea (where it wasfirst released by Nexon) and they finally have a trailer for the North America version. It's the first online rpg i know of that has an advanced destruction engine and the physics look just how they describe it, brutal. Now, even though they renamed it from Mabinogi: Heroes to Vindictus, doesn't mean the game setting changed. It still takes place in the world of their previous game Mabinogi, but cut the cutesy graphics and anime theme, this is for more hardcore gamers. I'll give you guys a link to the teaser if you want, but I must warn you, it's a bit creepy and if you don't like blood or gore you probablyshouldn't watch it (and you all though Nexon made kiddie games). So with that warning in mind, click here to see the trailer. Oh, and if anyone besides myself is going to try it when it releases this year, we need to stick together (the boss battles and other battles for that matter can be extremely teamwork based fro mthe gameplay vids I've seen. You pretty much need 6 people in a boss battle (chain wielders, heavy hitters, medics, people to break houses down and throw the shrapnel at the monster Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: New game for all you mmorpg fans out there   New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Nope.txt
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: New game for all you mmorpg fans out there   New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Well sekwaf u know im a mmorpg fan soo im going to try it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: New game for all you mmorpg fans out there   New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:22 am

Sounds interesting, might check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: New game for all you mmorpg fans out there   New game for all you mmorpg fans out there EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:44 am

well, not sure if I made it clear, it's not out quite yet. But knowing Nexon if the trailer is out, it will probably be about 2 months (just my guess).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New game for all you mmorpg fans out there   New game for all you mmorpg fans out there Empty

Back to top Go down

New game for all you mmorpg fans out there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top