13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Life/Cops and Robbers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:03 pm

JuniorGando wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
at least ur thinkin about it
There is a big chance that it'll stay by thinking
Junior, from what I see, you're TRYING not to drop this.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Hoang wrote:
JuniorGando wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
at least ur thinkin about it
There is a big chance that it'll stay by thinking
Junior, from what I see, you're TRYING not to drop this.

i'll just ignore this message.
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Now that I've proven my point, I'm gonna step out of this.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm going to ignore the last few comments. I'm not going to hold on to what's happened. It'll make me go crazy if I keep doing so.

Anyways. I want to start making the game a bit more organized. STREET NAMES.

Also, the game would be pretty cool on VV, so the cops would only get 2 jeeps.

Hoang wrote:
Hai. Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 51

Landmarks and Street names. So, first of all, we'll be using this map. KNOW YOUR DIRECTIONS! North is to the Royal Uncap. National uncap is South and East, thus Southeast. I want to name that highway something. The highway I'm talking about runs from the Royal Uncap to the middle of the map in between Ship and Town. Maybe we can name that some sort of Turnpike? So, what will we name that highway. Maybe King George Highway/Road/Boulevard or something?

And, also, I say we all start off with around...$500 fake dollars. Only for In-Life stuff. So, in another post, we'll take pictures of homes all around that are for sale. Based on the location, quality, and previous owners of the house, we'll price the home. And cars too maybe.

Now for the sectors part. There are 4 Police Sectors/Districts. BBPD is, supposedly, supposed to have very thorough patrols throughout 3 of these sectors/Districts which is the Town (Downtown/Financial District),Shipwreck (Government Suites), and the Farm (Rural areas/Suburbs), so this meaning that the Royals should always have these flags. Now, the national civilians, moreover known as the lowly citizens, are supposed to dwell on the Island. Now, I NEED a name of this island. Since its on the East Coast, (You know how I rep that East Coast haha), I want some sort of East/West Coastish Name for it. BBPD is supposed to tremble in fear when assigned Patrolling duties here.

Also, I wanted these maps for tactical positions too. It might be that I'm a city boy that I like these map layouts, street names, etc, but we do need them for games and such. I mean, think how easily you could get a medic over vent, "I need a medic quick!" "Where are you located?" "West on Hampton Street, near the intersection of Harbor Boulevard" instead of "near the mountain over there by the water in an alley somewhere I don't know."

So, err, do you like my ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:18 pm

yea i like it. it would be easier to do that than to make me geuss where they r
also, people need to understand that in peacetime, the royal tank is an ambulance, not a target
plus, when ur in jail u cant break out, and the gaurds cant harrass/kill u (bronx -.-)
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:33 pm

williamdanm1 wrote:
yea i like it. it would be easier to do that than to make me geuss where they r
also, people need to understand that in peacetime, the royal tank is an ambulance, not a target
plus, when ur in jail u cant break out, and the gaurds cant harrass/kill u (bronx -.-)

Eh the royal tank actually is my ice-creamtruck, altough people seems to hate my ice-cream cause thay all trow dynamite at me Sad

about the 500 fake dollars, how can we check if somebody isn't lying of his money, do we have to write it down?

About the streets, names would be handy. Maybe the ighway can be called highway nr1 XD

nah just kidding, maybe Patron Victoria highway?
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Now, the national civilians, moreover known as the lowly citizens, are supposed to dwell on the Island. Now, I NEED a name of this island. Since its on the East Coast, (You know how I rep that East Coast haha), I want some sort of East/West Coastish Name for it. BBPD is supposed to tremble in fear when assigned Patrolling duties here.

Cape Cod?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Name of an island Razz Not a Cape, though give me a definition of a cape :O
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Cape-a strip of land projecting into a body of water
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Hmmm, alright Razz

So, we need names of Capes, (that do not project beaty, but hostility ) Cape West maybe? Razz idk.
Back to top Go down
x2ohFIVE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
x2ohFIVE

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:59 pm

GSF FOR LIFE, SON!
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Ellis Island.
Back to top Go down
x2ohFIVE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
x2ohFIVE

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:13 pm

General TSOund?
Back to top Go down
Stoli
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 Bb_str11

Here is a rough draft map I made. Anything anybody want added let me know.
Back to top Go down
NightOwl12
Banned
NightOwl12

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Wow. Junior im coming back to you, Bronx is paranoid with me, i tried to drop it, and now im getting a pm every hour with questions.

Most recent one:
"Why did you apply to the RSAS"
"It was my brother"
"LIES!!!!"
WTF!
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

NightOwl12 wrote:
Wow. Junior im coming back to you, Bronx is paranoid with me, i tried to drop it, and now im getting a pm every hour with questions.

Most recent one:
"Why did you apply to the RSAS"
"It was my brother"
"LIES!!!!"
WTF!

i'm trying to forget this nightowl, just don't respond back, i always got bullyed by other people but when you react like you don't care off all, they pick a new target, this is like the same thing.

But i have a proposal for bronx, every town/war has rebels, so nightowl and i and maybe a few others can be rebels, this means when in peacetime, we sometimes disturb everything by breaking a few minor rules like shooting one time at somebody. This way, it's completely allowed if we do something a little bit wrong, and it makes the game a little bit more realistic.

@ bronx, with the worldcup i'll try to get the guitar emote so i can have an ice-creamcartune XD

and bronx please don't send every hour a message to nightowl, i think he understood what you sended him in all of those messages, and if he says his brother applied for the rsas, i believe him until somebody has prove he actually did it himself. that is the same with criminals, they aren't guilty until the other people can prove the facts.

And now don't think i'm a lawyer or something like that, i just say what is true

Last edited by JuniorGando on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Lol *confused* This concept is a town in a game...But i still don't see the diff of real life and the 'town' Lol.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

BasicKeel wrote:
Lol *confused* This concept is a town in a game...But i still don't see the diff of real life and the 'town' Lol.

it's just we simulate a life in the game, people have certain jobs, the police chases criminals, etc. etc. etc...

The fun thing about that is that you can be or do what you always ddreamed off, have alot of houses or like me just make kids and adults happy with ice-cream
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:49 pm

ahh so i can be the garbage man? Lol Finally Yeshh!
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm

BasicKeel wrote:
ahh so i can be the garbage man? Lol Finally Yeshh!

There might be a problem with that, since there always needs to be 1 tank for the swat team, and i have the other one.

But i feel so sorry for you so you can drive my tank, i'm in f2, you drive to where i say so, and if somebody buys an ice-cream you can take the garbage and clean it up Razz
Back to top Go down
MichaelFRocks
Private
Private
MichaelFRocks

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Life is fun except i like being a bad boy robber but if i kill someone i get kicked from server... how is this fair? i was a cop once and the jail was haveing mass amounts of fire let out and noone was guarding it so i called for back up and shot my pistol 16 times and i killed 2 ppl one happened to be bronx and i got kicked from server... now all day server has been locked noone will talk to me or tell me password... we have the server for the battlefield, not life.
Back to top Go down
sherman6776
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
sherman6776

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 pm

This game is awesome i like to be the cop most of the t\ime thats basiclly it
Back to top Go down
http://www.zachtroyer.com
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:57 am

Any revisions?
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 OutHouse
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 am

Hoang wrote:
Any revisions?
Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 OutHouse

It looks interesting, this will make it a lot of easier

Last edited by JuniorGando on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:32 am

As many of you may know fallout online is bring developed do any of you think this game Bronx has made would work on fallout online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life/Cops and Robbers!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top