13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Life/Cops and Robbers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Life/Cops and Robbers! Empty
PostSubject: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 pm

http://www.13thmeu.net/t2538-new-locked-gta-bb-thread - Real thead. Here is yet another game we have invented (founded?) on our server due to unranked fun! Here's how it works.

Everyone on the server is a resident in the lovely, very elegant resort area, Bucanner Bay. Everyone is a civilian and SHOULD NOT shoot anything yet.

Everyone is a civilian, yet the Royals are the higher ups in society. (Not all of them are cops) Royals can be Police, Swat (limit to 2 people in Wartime), local Government Workers (Mayor, lawyer, etc), and any legal civilian job. Since royals are legal, they cannot shoot at Nat civs. Nationals are usually the bad civilians. They are still legal, but once they commit to a crime, the royals can chase them. These guys are the lower few in society like Hustlers, Gang Members, Druglords, (hopefully not) Rapists, and regular demeanors like thugs, burglars, kidnappers, etc. However, they are not any of this until they commit a crime. For now, all nats are still legal civilians.

PEACETIME: This is the time when crime is NOT rampant in the city. This is the best time to contact your Realtor about finding you a place to stay. At this time, COPS are only allowed to patrol the city. Searching Civs/Cars is allowed but only if there is a good, reasonable answer to it. Plane search is allowed but should be kept to a minimum (1 Police Airplane at a time)

WARTIME: This is when crime IS rampant through the city. The Swat is the heavy duty police that can only be activated by the Mayor during WARTIME. They can only number 2 people and they can use a tank for Swat Missions. More Air Searches can be attained. Royals/Police can only use Royal Planes/Spitfires.

Property: You guys need to immediately contact a Realtor and get a house or place for you to stay. Everyone who plays gets to pick 1 house so far. If its owned by another person, you can rent out a room or something. None of you can take my place. But, I do have roof parties occasionally Smile If someone could make a map of Buc Bay https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/rrs39t.jpg and make it bigger with street names. I have street names intended for them all so don't make those up Razz

If you're willing to do that, PM me or something.

JOBS: (My favorite part) Find yourself a peacetime job. Wartime jobs can be the same but for crime-goers on the nats side, they won't be usually. There should DEFINITELY be more. Be imaginative

Mayor - Usually the head of government for the township. Calls meetings/etc. Meetings are not only for the whole town but maybe the Police or Rescue squad or what not. Also acts as Police during Wartime, sometimes during peacetime.. Royal Only

Police - During peacetime, these guys can only patrol with 1-2 guys in a patrol car (royal jeep) at a time. This is the main job as a royal. Royal Only

Realtor - should only be 1-2 of these and only during PEACETIME. These guys find people homes,etc.

Swat - Wartime only; activated by Mayor. Limit to 2 only. Can use Police Armored Vehicles (Royal tanks only) royal only

Other jobs:

Lifeguard

Taxi - Travel Purposes

Airliner Pilot - everybody's going to want this but look....you can't do anything in a plane except fly when someone needs a lift. Lifts are for Travel purposes

Boatswain - This is for resort options if you wanna dive into North Bay. The "duck" is a Nat tank.

Storekeeper - guys who usually get robs. should make frequent calls to BBPD. Storekeepers include any guys that own/work at a Bank/Store/ or any building that sells items.

Ice Cream Trucker?

Musician (kamykazy ^^) These guys perform for the entertainment of others.

Bartender - These guys hosts the late night parties and stuff Smile

There better be more from you guys...

Major industries:

Public Industry - These guys are the Government Workers/Police, Fire, Rescue Workers. Should be the biggest industry or near it. Royals only.

Travel Industry - All the jobs that transport people excluding policemen and all that.

Entertainment Industry - All jobs that fulfill people's need for happiness

Civilian Industry - All jobs that are done by regular civilians like running a store, realtor, etc

moar?

Organizations/Groups (This is my favorite part)

Town of BB Government Office- Where the Mayor and government workers do their, well, work. Police are heavily laid out here. This is the ship at shipwreck Sector. The rooms/decks on the ship signify different meeting rooms/offices.

Bucanneer Bay Police Department (BBPD) - Law Enforcement. These guys' HQ is the Royal Uncap Base. I wouldn't expect many Police guys there (not saying there shouldn't be, saying that you guys all want action so you'll probably be out patrolling). There are 3 other BBPD Stations in the city. There is one at the Royal Farm Sector, 1 at the Government Offices, and one in downtown, town. If you join this organization, you will have a bad rep on the streets. BB Has a high crime rate and its PD cannot keep track of it.

National Travel Group (NTG) - NTG is the means by which most of the transportation goes on in BB. Its HQ is the building at the Mansion Control Point. At its HQ, it houses all three of its subordinate companies there -- National Airlines, Black & Gray Cab Co., and North Bay Transportation. National Airlines owns 1 runway at the HQ, which is its only airport. Black & Gray Cab Co has around 5 Taxi Cabs it parks in the garage at HQ there. North Bay Transportation could only afford 1 "duck" (National Tank). NTG can only use National Vehicles found in that control point. Usually, people must make a call in to NTG's Call-In office because it is, ironically, out in the middle of the Crime infested, (Need a name for the island that connecst to the mainland by bridge, south beach island?) Island. The only people that usually walk to the site are people that dwell on the island itself that need transportation to inner city or the government offices.

Union Jack Travel (UJT) - UJT is NTG's biggest and only competitor in the travel industry. It hasn't been doing too well lately due to the local government putting huge fines on them due to last month's "incident" in which a Pilot decided to crash his plane in the parking lot of a town meeting. BBPD also now own part of their property. UJT's HQ is located at the Royal farm. BBPD can use any of those vehicles of Police duty now. UJT's subordinate companies include Royal Blue Airlines and Yellow Cab.

Grove Street Familes Gang (not original) - These guys once lived along Grove Street in town, but, due to a very successful Police Raid in the pass, these guys were eradicated to the South Beach(?) Island. These guys have no real competitors except for BBPD. All GSF members usually live on South Beach (?) Island. Police Patrols are very minimum in this part of town due to fear of getting jacked while on patrol. GSF warns BBPD to not go past the bridge or else they will start a territorial war with them. These guys are not so active during peacetime. If you're in this gang, your main goal is to fight for what was rightfully yours!! Grove Street! Grove 4 Life!

Waterfront facilities - Whether you're an avid swimmer or just a nighttime cruise kind of guy, you must check in here to go swimming at South Beach (beach along town and mansion) or North Bay. Lifeguard positions available!

BBRC - Bucanner Bay Recreational Center - If you join this club, you get to do street races, soccer, etc.

Civilian Union - These are the group of guys that work for the regular jobs. These guys are in a union because of the lack of security from the BBPD.

Other Companies: (You name them, you make them)

RULES:

1) No shooting in peacetime. If you do, you are subject to arrest.

2) Be realistic. No flying normally, only when you have passengers.

3) NOBODY owns a car. BB is poor. The only people who get cars are Police, Government, and travel groups. ONLY Cab drivers get cars, not pilots or tankers. Rich people get cars.

4) Cops can pull you over. This will be signified by a small tap of the trigger or maybe a "FREEZE" on chat. If you don't, you're subject to arrest.

5) If you do surrender, you cannot regret it. If you surrender, you surrender, there's no fake surrendering in here.

6) Make the game interactive. Call BBPD and tell them maybe if you see a lot of people doing a roof party or an illegal race. Call them!!!

7) You need a place to live. Contact a realtor agent. We rich people (Admins are only rich people) will usually rent out a room for you in our cottages/mansions/houses. If you don't live anywhere, you are a hitchhiker

Cool Grow the economy. It's no fun if everyone wants to be a pilot. Be lifeguards, hitchhikers, storekeepers, etc.

moar rules?

So guys, everyone who participates at all in the clan gets a share of the town. So, if someone is not on the server, they're on sleep mode. You cannot steal their house or what not. We'll make a map of that too.

Anything else I need to add? Oh I bought the mansion! It comes with my private jet, a few sedans, and a nice boat. However, I'm renting out some rooms for anyone who wants to participate in my, well I can't tell the police so I have to keep it on the down low, "activites?" (Errr, hint: GSF) Start RPGing! Pick jobs and houses you want in this thread now!

Last edited by thebronxbomber on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 pm

can i buy the small house next to royal airport? btw i will volenteer to be part of the police.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Sure! And awesome. I'm glad that you chose to be a regular position. We need LOTS of police for this crime-infested town.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dr.KamyKazy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Dr.KamyKazy

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 pm

My house is the one at the royal uncap!
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 pm

I WANT TO BE DE COP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Im gonna go on our server and see if anyone is on.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

royal Uncap is BBPD HQ
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 pm

heres a better pic of BB map Life/Cops and Robbers! ?view#99404885
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:14 pm

I want to be an ice-creamseller.

I need a car though otherwise i don't have an ice-creamtruck.

And please people don't chase my car just to get an ice-cream.

I might need an ice-cream emote as well if that exists.

MMM now what house i have, ow wait i know one but i can't really say where. When you go to shipwreck and town from the royal base, there is at your right a house, i wan that.

i mad a picture to be more clear.

Life/Cops and Robbers! Mijn_h10

Last edited by JuniorGando on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Alright I know what house you're talking about. Besides the fences.

GUYS if you're a workaholic, you can sleep in your vehicles/work area. So your job can be your house too.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:

GUYS if you're a workaholic, you can sleep in your vehicles/work area. So your job can be your house too.

Can i have this house, or do i need to find another one, i want it cause i'm mostly royal and it's close to the police HQ

and not so far of town either, and what about the ice-creamtruck?
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:

Can you have multiple houses? and can you buy them ingame?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm

You're ice cream truck can be a tank or jeep. ROYALS. If you're a tank you get in f2 position when selling ice cream ^^
Back to top Go down
wour
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm

ima be taxi drivah!! Very Happy/pilot Smile

Last edited by wour on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 pm

For what company?
Back to top Go down
wour
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:32 pm

the one with the best salary Razz
prolly the underdogs, I like doggies :3
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 pm

if there were pets in bfh i should take a dog XD he can be in my tank XD
Back to top Go down
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 pm

IM RICH
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah guys. Only admins are rich now. The rest of you need jobs so you can buy houses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Can I haz Nat Taxi driver?
Back to top Go down
NightOwl12
Banned
NightOwl12

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Im An Assassin For hire, and own the Red house @town.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Guys i'm tired everyone shoots and destroy my tank ( yes ferdy i'm mostly talking about you )

so i have a new shop, you need to pay to kill me or my tank, 300$ to kill me, 200$ for my tank

400$ for both my tank and me.

if you kill me or my tank you lose atautmatticly the money.

Just to warn you guys, ( this'll get me rich XD )
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Where's Corsair International Airlines? Change the name of National Airlines to Corsair International Airlines, please. I'm Admin and I'm rich, I R CEO OF CIA (Corsair International Airlines). xD CIA
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:23 pm

im bronx's personal jet pilot (and fighter/defender pilot)
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:39 pm

GUYS REMEMBER IM ALWAYS BBPD sheriff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life/Cops and Robbers!   Life/Cops and Robbers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Life/Cops and Robbers!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top