13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Good Desktop Screen Recorder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

Good Desktop Screen Recorder? Empty
PostSubject: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey guys. As many of you know I am in charge of the clan's official toolbar. In order to promote the toolbar and the clan I was hoping to record a video preview of the toolbar and then upload to youtube. But before I can record said video I need a good program to record my desktop so that way I can record it's various features.

Does anyone here know of any good programs that fit the bill? If so then post it here along with a link to the website. HD recording is preferable but not too necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Spino, get on xfire.
Back to top Go down
HaVoK-69
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
HaVoK-69

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm

I know a few, theres popular free ones like fraps which are used more commonly to record ingame pc sessions but my favorite is called Camtasia Studio. It's specific purpose is geared around recording screen presentations, it has a built in editor and you can publish and upload it to youtube and other sites straight from the program. Here is the link if you'd like to check it out. http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp
Back to top Go down
NukedU
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 pm

as HaVoK Said, Camtasia is a great screen recorder. However I have seen quite a bit of bugs in Camtasia, Therefore for screen recording I use HyperCam2 (You can get it for free, It will just have a watermark in the upper left corner). But, if you don't want the watermark, Hit me up on Xfire Wink
Back to top Go down
HaVoK-69
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
HaVoK-69

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 pm

NukedU wrote:
as HaVoK Said, Camtasia is a great screen recorder. However I have seen quite a bit of bugs in Camtasia, Therefore for screen recording I use HyperCam2 (You can get it for free, It will just have a watermark in the upper left corner). But, if you don't want the watermark, Hit me up on Xfire Wink

Really? I've had it for a good while now and haven't seen a single bug. On the other side I am a PC Geek as well so I'm so used to the occasional glitch I tend to fix it and not even remember it happened. I have heard of hypercam2 as well I've seen some clips on youtube. Your right you can get it for free and it has a watermark which is transparent but you can always torrent the pro version.
Back to top Go down
spartan1821
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
spartan1821

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 am

Havok im trying it now and NukedU i have a long time to see you O-O what happend?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Hypercam 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Desktop Screen Recorder?   Good Desktop Screen Recorder? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Desktop Screen Recorder?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top