13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Division Officer Appointments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mintman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 am

Then unban and ill talk FFS
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:02 am

Congrats to the both of you, mostly Toryin though, I hate mekline Very Happy

Mint, you can't just keep going against what he says then complain you got banned when he warned you numerous times. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mintman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:05 am

Nope. and you wernt there so dont start thinking you know it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mintman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 am

He banns me for being in a channel were they are taking the piss out of my age and i say "Mekline carnt talk he sounds like a 10 year old girl" i move channel Boom im banned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 am

I know more than you think, trust me.

Anyways, I should have said to sort it out through PM's with Bronx or something, this isn't the place to argue about it.
Back to top Go down
Mintman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 am

I have tried! Bronx doesnt answer PM's
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 am

1.43 Private Communications with CoC - When you have an issue with something, take it up with your CoC. Depending on what it is, usually these issues should NOT be posted on the forums, but rather through PM, xfire, private teamspeak chat, or other communication techniques. This includes, but is not limited to:

- Problems with other members
- General problems/complaints with a/your specific unit, clan

2.11"The Respect and Civility Rule" - Be respectful at ALL times to anyone and everyone in the clan. These guys are your brothers and sisters and since we operate as a 'family;'' we want to treat each other like family too. This also means that we will not form cliques or unions in the clan. We don't want a certain group of people either standing against someone or something. This hurts overall Clan Policy. We must break down these barriers in the clan that hold hostage the most important aspects and values of it. Foul and abusive language is to be kept to a minimum.

2.2.02 - DO NOT spam or double-post on a topic OR private message (It is possible to edit your PMs that have not been read by your intended recipient). Spam may be defined as the unsolicited advertisement of goods or services, or posts with little, no, lack-of-quality, or completely unrelated content. Double posts may be defined as a two consecutive posts from the same user in a 12 hour period.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No more discussion here.

Well done Mekline and Toryin, deserved promotions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Deathdealer96 wrote:

Well done Mekline and Toryin, deserved promotions Very Happy its a shame that im a noob though Razz

Congrats Toryin and i guess Kline aswell Razz Very Happy

Only Joking Mek

I Appreciate you ;P Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
WaterMelon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
WaterMelon

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Congratulations Toryin and Mekline. I hope you have fun bossing me and others around Very Happy Hopefully see you guys on TS.
Back to top Go down
Vortuminius
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Vortuminius

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Nice job guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manvender
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 am

Deathdealer96 wrote:
1.43 Private Communications with CoC - When you have an issue with something, take it up with your CoC. Depending on what it is, usually these issues should NOT be posted on the forums, but rather through PM, xfire, private teamspeak chat, or other communication techniques. This includes, but is not limited to:

- Problems with other members
- General problems/complaints with a/your specific unit, clan

2.11"The Respect and Civility Rule" - Be respectful at ALL times to anyone and everyone in the clan. These guys are your brothers and sisters and since we operate as a 'family;'' we want to treat each other like family too. This also means that we will not form cliques or unions in the clan. We don't want a certain group of people either standing against someone or something. This hurts overall Clan Policy. We must break down these barriers in the clan that hold hostage the most important aspects and values of it. Foul and abusive language is to be kept to a minimum.

2.2.02 - DO NOT spam or double-post on a topic OR private message (It is possible to edit your PMs that have not been read by your intended recipient). Spam may be defined as the unsolicited advertisement of goods or services, or posts with little, no, lack-of-quality, or completely unrelated content. Double posts may be defined as a two consecutive posts from the same user in a 12 hour period.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No more discussion here.

Well done Mekline and Toryin, deserved promotions Very Happy

Case Closed
Back to top Go down
joaonunes
Private
Private
joaonunes

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 pm

congrats people!
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 pm

joaonunes wrote:
congrats people!
thx Very Happy
Who are you??? welcome to the clan xD
Back to top Go down
joaonunes
Private
Private
joaonunes

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

ohh hi I'm MadHSSniper and I've been around here for a couple of weeks, sorry that we never faced each other Razz hope to see ya ingame so I can have the pleasure of shooting a Lieutenant in the face with my new GOL xD (jk Razz)
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:55 pm

joaonunes wrote:
ohh hi I'm MadHSSniper and I've been around here for a couple of weeks, sorry that we never faced each other Razz hope to see ya ingame so I can have the pleasure of shooting a Lieutenant in the face with my new GOL xD (jk Razz)
xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division Officer Appointments   Division Officer Appointments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Division Officer Appointments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top