13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nosmonkey GTR
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nosmonkey GTR

Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers Empty
PostSubject: Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers   Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 am

First off, let me start by saying, what works for me, may not work for you, yaddah yaddah, not responsible for any damage to property when this tip/guide thingy is used.
Now that's outta the way, here is the tactic that i use in most Port Valdez Rush matches, and it usually ends in a victory! I've only tried this with 1 person (me), but with a squad working together i imagine the results would be devastating. When its a semi- noob trying it take some practice!

1st off all, make sure your equipped as an assault class, with one of the "all kit" weapons, wih EXPMK2 (i think its called Razz) and the EX upgrade. Depending on what you want, either V smoke, ALT weapon or VWARHD.

1.Parachute down to the T90 MBT and drive to A. Avoid the main road, instead go down the verge with the wooden fencing and start shooting the building which has M-Com Station Alpha inside. Make sure at least 3 of the main walls are gone, or enough to collapse the entire building. Once you hear that creaking sound of a building falling down, go to Bravo, being careful to spot any AT mines.

2.This is where the c4 comes into play, use the smoke launchers on the tank if you have it, and deploy all the C4 you have and then arm the charge. Get back in the tank, go to a safe distance and start shooting at the m-com station. With any luck the C4 should blow and you now have a very weak and armed M-Com station. It helps ALOT at this point to have a decent gunner, to get rid of any of them cheeky recons with C4, aswell as the BMD IFV to keep them busy and an engineer. If you're a gunner, keep an eye out on those stationary at's. One is on the construction building, on the right hand side, another behind some concrete blocks next to the house. If you can keep them busy until the station explodes, then brilliant, you can move on! If you get killed/blown up/raped by a sniper, and the charge is defused, 4 more C4 and bye bye bravo!

I'll try and get more posted for the second area of Port Valdez soon Smile
Back to top Go down

Port Valdez rush tips/guide - attackers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top