13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Sep 4th Official Patch notes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nexei
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nexei

Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sep 4th Official Patch notes   Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Yep, i was discussing it with the guys today in game. The M16 is still usable, BUT, it's not as GOOD as it used to be, whatever, still ok.

The choppers however (and yes, i've changed my opinion) have become completelly useless. A couple of STINGERs and it will get it down.

The GUNSHIP (on PS3) is not as resistant as it should be in my opinion. It only takes a coordinated jet attack to take it down :S
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Sep 4th Official Patch notes   Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:10 pm

I obviously haven't played AK yet, but I've seen the AC130 being take down by jets in rush in one pass.

I also haven't played chooper/anti-chopper since the patch. The previous version, Stingers/IGLAs were useless against a chopper. A Pilot/Gunner mixing ECM/flares were untouchable by them, and jets could just fly away before you got a second lock-on, after they had flared or used ECM. So the Stinger/IGLA buff is welcome (from just reading, not played) not so sure about the chopper nerf though, or certainly not nerfing this much, the IGLA/STINGER buff could have been enough if say they maybe increased recharge time for the ECM/Flares, rather than removing them from the gunner.

I suppose it makes sense taking it away from the gunner, it's 1 chopper, both people shouldn't get countermeasures. But by the sounds of it they should have reduced the cooldown on ECM/Flares
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: Sep 4th Official Patch notes   Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Imo, the M16 is now jack of some trades, master of nothing. :3 The recoil management does really change with the more intense right-pull.
Back to top Go down
stewbug
Sergeant
Sergeant
stewbug

PostSubject: Re: Sep 4th Official Patch notes   Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 pm

I love the things they did to the chopper. So easy to kill infantry while pilot.
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: Sep 4th Official Patch notes   Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Wow, I just played a few rounds using the UMP-45. Thing is an absolute killer on the smaller TDM, Rush, and CQ maps now. A 3-shot-kill to 8m, and a 4-shot up to 20m, in addition to extremely controllable recoil, I honestly predict that it's usage will go up substantially.

You guys should go out and try for yourselves. I actually went 68-28 on a Kharg Island TDM using only the UMP and maybe 4-6 93R kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sep 4th Official Patch notes   Sep 4th Official Patch notes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sep 4th Official Patch notes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top