13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Make Yourself Better In-Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 pm

I can add that one in Bronx if you'd like? I won't add the first tip as that isn't kinda BF3 related although it still may help. The second one though may be good for some people to try and remember. The counter tip may also be usefull too.
Back to top Go down
Saphixcore
Sergeant
Sergeant
Saphixcore

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Some things i would like to add:

-Before you spawn, PLEASE make sure you check your squad perks so that you dont stack with a squadmate. Each squad perk brings an invaluable advantage to your squad, so keep that in mind ^^.

-Think carefully which squad perk to choose. People usually dont really think much about it, but in some gamemodes it is might be that little edge you need to win the game. (E.g. Attacking team rush, you might want to take sprint as it is important to strike fast when the defending team is unprepared Wink.)
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Slightly shameless advertising Razz

Although this is doesn't give you literal tips to improve, I made this commentary to discuss how one can rebound from an off-day of gaming, as it has happened to me where I'd just be playing poorly than I usually do without foreseeable reason, but instead as a results of some bad habits and things of the sort that are dragging down my game.

Please don't kill me Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 am

Important tip, don't spawn on Blackie, he's bad luck :p
Back to top Go down
Saphixcore
Sergeant
Sergeant
Saphixcore

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 am

Hoah to Deathdealer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 am

Yea sure blackie, to get C4 high on the wall, you have to stand right next to it and point your crosshairs (or would be crosshairs) at the very top of the wall, but not aimed at the ceiling (sometimes you can get it on the ceiling).
supersceptile wrote:
Slightly shameless advertising Razz

Although this is doesn't give you literal tips to improve, I made this commentary to discuss how one can rebound from an off-day of gaming, as it has happened to me where I'd just be playing poorly than I usually do without foreseeable reason, but instead as a results of some bad habits and things of the sort that are dragging down my game.

Please don't kill me Razz
Sweet 4:30-5:10, thanks for the reference to me quack Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 am

Ooh you two... Haha. I am a fine person to spawn on.. Smile

Congratulations btw Saphix! You posted on the forum! Razz

I shall edit your tips in later today.

Thanks for all the extra tips guys. I'm sure this will be very good for all the new recruits if they aren't up to scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
james-1-v
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:56 pm

nice post blackie sorry i took so long 2 read!! exams:( but now they over:D !!!!
Back to top Go down
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Np, just make sure to Read, Understand, Learn and Employ.. RULE. Just made it up lol. But it works, make use of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Blakhole wrote:
Np, just make sure to Read, Understand, Learn and Employ.. RULE. Just made it up lol. But it works, make use of it. Very Happy
oh wow nice acronym scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
TheSillypig
Corporal
Corporal
TheSillypig

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 am

I need some help spotting enemies, not the Q-button spotting, but seeing them myself first. I heared running Mesh at high helps, but are there any other game settings that improve seeing enemies?

Also, whats best for aiming: high dpi on mouse and low mouse sensitivity ingame, or vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 am

Hmm, okay. Well it depends on your PC specs to some degree, on what graphics you can run, whether it be ultra, medium or low. Yes you need to run Mesh on high to be able to spot and see slightly further, it also takes very very little FPS away from your graphics too. rivalxFactor does a video on this but right now I can't find it :/. If anyone does manage to find it, post it in here so others can see it too please Smile.

With the mouse, it is hard for me to say really. I can tell you what I use and then you can go from there, maybe others can post in here too so you can see a general picture of what we all use?

My mouse is on 1500 DPI and my mouse sensitivity is very low, like maybe 1/5th - 1/6th of the bar full. If that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 pm

If your shooting a player who is sprinting in a horizontal direction from you, you can strafe in the direction they are running to reduce the relative speed between you. This makes it slightly easier to aim on targets who are running.
Back to top Go down
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 am

Here you go, this is my mouse sensitivity in game.

Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 Mouses12

Last edited by Blakhole on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Yourself Better In-Game   Make Yourself Better In-Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make Yourself Better In-Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top