13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol Empty
PostSubject: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:00 am

appariantly i got a double kill.. but the 1 dude was totally off to the left which makes no sence lol
Back to top Go down
Strikezzy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:06 am

It's something about the hitdetection in the game, watch some montages and you will see that you're not the only one hitting those kinda shots Smile
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:09 am

lol ya i geuss.. just a tad retarded tbh xD
Back to top Go down
Strikezzy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:24 am

And little campy you are, huh Razz
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:25 am

No, that was a collateral. Something nearby exploded.
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:00 am

lol past 2 days i bein just messing around on mw3 playing with a sniper rifle ( im horrible with em ) so i just camped with it xD... but yes i do like to camp ^^ can call me a noob if u want but its w/e Very Happy

the only thing nearby that exploded was me dieing by a gernade at the end of the video lol it was only enemies near by me Oo
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:08 am

Well, I guess it is a game's fault then, it says COLLATERAL only when something explodes OR another option maybe that guy started throwing grenade or bouncing betty or setting up a claymore, and you hit it even before it appeared on the screen, that's a work of miliseconds!
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:26 am

who knows lol i think mw3 just fails sometimes Razz.. and ya ive killed ppl b4 while they were bout to through there C4 its pretty funny XD
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

I remember when I got the final kill... the guy was nowhere near me, and I was just spamming my sniper rifle into the areas off the map. Guess the game wanted to give me a "target-seeking" bullet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:29 pm

No wonder quickscopes are so easy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:38 pm

psh lol quickscoping is lame and hard QQ
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:25 am

Try 360's... Those will make you rage, lol.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:29 am

That's a crazy trick shot there Hated, lol.

I never was much for sniping, I might try my hand at it with the Iron Fox tournament now at a close. Especially since I seem to always be getting quickscoped/no-scoped all the time.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:41 am

It's actually easier than it seems. Now you just have to have the target around the center, and you will get a hit, lol.
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:55 am

lawl or just watch your crosshairs go in as u tab the aim button and make sure the middle is on em same way... i bein practicing quickscoping with Walker other day..

and that day when i was messing around with the L11 rifle i was geting rly retarded kills.. like geting a double headshot kill with 1 bullet when the dude wasnt even exactly behind the guy i was aiming for lol
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:17 am

MW3 does that... alot.
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:21 am

ikr lol but i dont rly use sniper rifles so i know ill never get these kills again Very Happy why i put em on my youtube lawl
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Is it easier to quickscope on console because of "auto-aim?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Nice one hated

^ Bronx: Auto aim pretty much exists anywhere on COD, but I know BF3 has it too... Of course its easier to abuse and exploit in COD. May also be easier on consoles because PC is more precise and there is nothing precise about quickscoping lol. Lots of people turn sensitivity up to max and sometimes even turn on crazy button/stick formats like legacy southpaw and any other method of jerking their scope around in unnatural ways they can find.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:11 pm

I can't use any other layouts. Standard is the only way for me.
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I use Tactical button layout, B = Melee, R Thumb = Crouch/Dropshot for dropshotting Razz

I don't piss around with trick shots and whatnot though
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:05 am

lol u doin like the BF3 kinda layout insevin? hate that layout lawl
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:08 pm

No my melee is not on the right bumper lol

Not using clumsy BF3 controls Razz
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:50 pm

lawl xD i should try changing my controls see if i can do any better.. i hate the melee on the bumper i press it to early or to late all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol   dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol Empty

Back to top Go down

dont see how i managed to get a double kill here lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Gaming Central :: Call of Duty Division-