13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) Empty
PostSubject: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 am

watch this if you havent already to help you play BC2 xD and post ur favorite quotes

fav quotes:"if things go well someone will revive you if not they'll see you on the other side"
AND "HEY i just got shot in the face and need some serous band aids" xD
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
xi1ed 1
Sergeant
Sergeant
xi1ed 1

BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Love that video. I was getting wrecked when I first started playing when the game came out. Tons of useful tips while very funny too.
Back to top Go down
xi1ed 1
Sergeant
Sergeant
xi1ed 1

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

"is your teammate arming a bomb and needs help defending it? Pop out of his *** and heal him." XD
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 pm

xi1ed 1 wrote:
"is your teammate arming a bomb and needs help defending it? Pop out of his *** and heal him." XD

xD
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 pm

I saw this, it helped me consider buying BC2 (long time ago), the thing I remember the best is
'Help them by magically repairing it with your impact wrench thing...' xD & 'chances are that someone on your team got hot & ordered up a tactical nuke, which means your team wins AND you get to eat a bowl of lucky charms...' xD i love this guy, who else thinks he should do one for BF3?
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
SteepledClock
Site Member
SteepledClock

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 pm

I love that video. It had a huge part in my decision to buy BC2. Well, that and cause I hated CoD. My 2 favorite quotes are: "there's a douchebag hiding in the rocks with a radioactive twinkie," and "When you kill an enemy, he'll drop what looks like a gun. It's not actually his gun. It's more than his gun. It's his soul contained within a magic idol that looks like a gun."
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

SteepledClock wrote:
I love that video. It had a huge part in my decision to buy BC2. Well, that and cause I hated CoD. My 2 favorite quotes are: "there's a douchebag hiding in the rocks with a radioactive twinkie," and "When you kill an enemy, he'll drop what looks like a gun. It's not actually his gun. It's more than his gun. It's his soul contained within a magic idol that looks like a gun."
same with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 am

I liked the Video he has a point aswell. DO YOU KNOW how many snipers charge at me firing from the hip!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 pm

i saw this a long time ago. still a fan favorite it seems. "spot, spot, SPOT."
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:07 pm

and then spot some more.
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 pm

also, that video is not avalible now. at least not in indiana, which it used to be!
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I love this vid it teaches CoD people that you cant just shoot it takes skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)   BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD) Empty

Back to top Go down

BC2 tips and tricks to NOT be a noob (even if you dont play it watch it xD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top