13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Want to help make a 13th meu movie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm

awesome ill add u 2 the cast list
Back to top Go down
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 pm

btw guys, everyone who has replyed make sure u say what class+faction u want to be.
Back to top Go down
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

either royal commando or national soldier
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Whats your xfire so we can talk times? is it zedap? if it is then i alrdy sent u a friend invite.

my xfire is captedster53

i also sent u an invite on bfh
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm

I could also help with my royal soldier Wink
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

i have a strong national commando. i can pick any type of class if you want. just add my two accounts. Danyal999 Danyal9999. i am both national and royal and i play great!
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am

take my xfire too... danyalamjad.
Back to top Go down
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:40 pm

This is the script to the first five scenes of our movie i cant be bothered to type it all in 1 night Razz if you have any comments to make please do um... make them i dont know if i should at the speech in or people type the speech when we r filming so can u plz suggest which to do and dont worry everybody is in atleast 1 of the first 5 scenes but not everybody has a very big part but your time will come...

--------------------------------------------13thmeu movie - A Bad Deal-----------------------------

If a character has [N] after their name it means that in this scene they are a nat if they have a [R] then they are a royal in this scene

Intro with logo + actors
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 1 : Zedap [N] + thebronxbomber [N] standing on a hill at SS Discusing peace not war whilst there is fighting going on below.

Zedap : I wish we had peace instead of war

thebronxbomber : Ye, suprising as it sounds owning noobs can get boring after a while

Zedap : How will we be able to make peace though?

thebronxbomber : I dont know...

---------------------------------------------- 3 Days later---------------------------------------------

Scene 2 : Zedap [N] + thebronxbomber [N] (maybe just bronx and another person) Go to a Royal base dont attack and offer peace to CaptEdster [R]

thebronxbomber : walks into royal base and royals surround him

Zedap/another person : walks into the royal base aswell and gets surrounded and says "we have came to offer peace"

CaptEdster : in seat 2 of a tank and says "hum...."

thebronxbomber : we have brought cookies

CaptEdster : oooh cookies, come and let us talk in private

-----------------------------------------1 Hour later----------------------------------------------------

CaptEdster : Walks out and says "peace!"

Everybody cheers do emotes and dance etc.
-----------------------------------------------------Party Time!----------------------------------------
Scene 3 : All the cast partying, dancing and messing around, around different maps

(sugest stunts and stupid stuff to do in comments Razz)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 4 : Most of the royals are at their base with nationals but in one part of their base where no nationals are, Zedap [R] + Avenger [R] + CaptEdster [R] are discussing about attacking the nationals whilst they least expect it. But Endrane [N] hears their plan because he was spying

CaptEdster : So then now that we have the seceret formula to their cookies and they are vulnrable its the perfect time to attack!

Zedap : But we cant just attack them we need a plan

Avenger : I think we should just assasinate their main leaders and then ambush the remaining nationals at night

Zedap : Good plan

Endrane : Runs out to a plane and flys to his base

CaptEdster : What was that noise?.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 5 : Endrane [N] runs up to thebronxbomber and tells him what happened (whilst panting and trying to catch his breathe) and then thebronxbomber holds a meeting

Endrane : runs over to thebronxbomber

Endrane : bronx! royals.. plan... to... attack... us... suprise!

thebronxbomber : What? after we gave them our seceret recipies for cookies!

Endrane : assaination... to our.. main leaders like you!

thebronxbomber : everyone private meeting now!
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm

so wheres me?
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm

make a script for all of us. or i am the one who is waving? and you all are the stars?
Back to top Go down
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:13 pm

read through it properly i said u dont all have speaking parts in the first 5 scenes but u will have some speaking parts in another set so dont worry its not like there are some stars and some extras everyone gets there chance to shine Razz
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm

What does speaking parts mean necessarily? Razz

like typing it out or microphone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

hey just wanted to tell u zedap i can be a royal gunner also. and uhmm get on xfire because i'm rdy to do that intro thingy for the movie.
Back to top Go down
Lajman
Private
Private
Lajman

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Very good its kind of funny =]
Back to top Go down
Fartasia[Pi]
Site Member
Fartasia[Pi]

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:13 pm

soundy nice right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B. Randt-Stiffter
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 pm

If you need my assistance, feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 pm

zedap wrote:
Endrane : Runs out to a plane and flys

Already sounding good xD
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 am

zadap. you really need to meet me to get my cut scene. i tried yesterday but i cant join the 13thmeu server. it always kicks me and brings a vip player
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 am

My Royalist account is not a VIP so I hope I can still get in... His name is Qc_flyers (hehe) just so you can recognize me.
Back to top Go down
Fartasia[Pi]
Site Member
Fartasia[Pi]

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:15 am

Zedap wrote:

Fartasia-----------?

i guess u saw that i'm nat soldier Wink
Back to top Go down
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:27 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
What does speaking parts mean necessarily? Razz

like typing it out or microphone?

Im not sure which we should do, what do you think?

also sorry i havnt answered for a while my internet has been going wierd all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Well, no point in typing it.....I'd say get some guys with mics to record those parts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

But like 4 ppl in the clan have a mic -.-

You can use FL Studio, it is a music making software that has a feature; you type in your text and what kind of voice you want, then you press play and you can add it as a MP3 file.
Back to top Go down
Fartasia[Pi]
Site Member
Fartasia[Pi]

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:02 pm

i think it's hard to use...or bad quallity
a frient told me o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to help make a 13th meu movie?   Want to help make a 13th meu movie? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to help make a 13th meu movie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top