13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delete_
Private
Private
Delete_

Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) Empty
PostSubject: Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted)   Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello hello hello!

Gamer girl here! *waves* New to COD but I'm getting the hang of it. Terrified of multi player after reading about all the perks you get with levels...just wondering how does one level up and what is a decent level to be competitive?
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted)   Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Lol, believe me when I first went on COD 4 on multiplayer I was terrified as well.

First thing I suggest when playing multiplayer is that things are very fast paced. Give yourself ample time (several days towards maybe several weeks) to get used to how multiplayer feels.

Also, sometimes you'll just lose a gun battle. More experienced players utilize strafing techniques so they're never right in your crosshairs. Again, this just comes with experience and getting used to the different maps to outflank the opposition.

Definitely take your time on learning the maps. This is a life-saver because you see where the "chokepoints" (high traffic areas) are on certain game types. The more you play on the maps, the more comfortable you'll feel.

I'm sure more people will chime in with their advice but I high suggest watching some of these helpful Youtube videos since you're completely new to COD multiplayer. There's many more helpful videos all over Youtube so I would recommend just typing in what you're wanting to know about. You mentioned all the "perks" and I know that are many videos about what perks to use.

Remember though, when you're first starting out..you'll only have a limited number of those perks available. You have to unlock most of them through leveling up.

Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted)   Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:56 am

Hey Delete! Very Happy
Agree over all that projekt said, would also like to add that there are several really over-powered guns like pp90, ump45, mp7 and type95. If you could - use them to get levels quick.
And remember to complete as much challenges as you could - they give really much of experience and sometimes unlocks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted)   Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Comes The Game Girl ! (You have been Deleted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top