13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

13 year old girl can shoot!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

13 year old girl can shoot!! Empty
PostSubject: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
ImGonnaCrushYou
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ImGonnaCrushYou

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:01 am

What da faak! :OO
Back to top Go down
DxbExplorer
Private
Private
DxbExplorer

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 am

Holy Biscuit !
Her accuracy is better than my accuracy in battlefield !
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Someones dad wont need to pull the shotgun lol
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

I call dibs on her for a zombie apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:26 pm

This girl is a true American.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:04 pm

It's amazing how many people are commenting saying that her talent of godly accuracy means her entire life is dedicated to firearms, and that her parents should be ashamed to introduce to firearms at such a young age.

The way I see it, if she emphasizes firearm safety, then I am fine with her utilizing a firearm in a competition, especially when she's amazing at it. I doubt her life is all about firearms, and that her parents teach her the rights from wrongs, but it is really sad people actually believe that she is a 13 year old firearm enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:29 pm

There's nothing wrong with being a firearm enthusiast. It's like being a Nascar enthusiast or a football enthusiast. It's just another sport. And if it was up to me we would teach all young people how to safely handle and respect firearms like this girl. I've hunted since I was 4 and shot since I was 7 years old and now I have a respect for them and can handle them more safely than anyone who is just being introduced to them. And I haven't shot anyone yet lol.

It's a different culture that many people growing up in big cities and liberal states aren't used to but I'd say its a better culture. Kids like this one aren't going to grow up to be the murderers and thieves in society.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Firearm enthusiast was for the lack of a better word. My primary purpose of the post is to elaborate how people think her world is revolved around firearms, and that she doesn't commit to anything else, such as sports, school activities, other hobbies, etc. when in fact, she was highly acclaimed for her artwork; in what sense does that have to do with firearms.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Well I think competitive shooting is her sport and she's damn good at it! And God, why would anyone be dumb enough to think that? People just watch a video of a 13 year old girl who's really good at shooting and come to that conclusion are just.... I don't even know how you could come to that conclusion lol. But idiots will be idiots right.
Back to top Go down
DxbExplorer
Private
Private
DxbExplorer

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Some people are jealous from her extraordinary firearm skills , thats why they post these stupid and childish comments.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:42 pm

DxbExplorer wrote:
Some people are jealous from her extraordinary firearm skills , thats why they post these stupid and childish comments.
I Agree 

I like you already lol.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 pm

ApplesausGoblin wrote:
Well I think competitive shooting is her sport and she's damn good at it! And God, why would anyone be dumb enough to think that? People just watch a video of a 13 year old girl who's really good at shooting and come to that conclusion are just.... I don't even know how you could come to that conclusion lol. But idiots will be idiots right.

It can count as a sporting event; I was more on the lines of school athletics.

Well think of it in a logical sense; obviously, it would be almost impossible she gained that amazing accuracy from just picking up a firearm and firing at targets; she had to practice. In this sense, she has dedicated a lot of time to practice her precision with a firearm, and hence, people jump to the conclusion that she dedicates her life to it, which I don't see anything wrong with it, because it is clear that she enjoys it, so why be butthurt about it?

And I didn't come to that conclusion? scratch Just read the comments.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 pm

No, I'm not talking about you lol. I'm talking about the people in the comments, calling them idiots. Don't worry.Cool 
Back to top Go down
sevans-1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

does she not know that switching to a sidearm is quicker than reloading any weapon :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old girl can shoot!!   13 year old girl can shoot!! Empty

Back to top Go down

13 year old girl can shoot!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top