13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Public Affairs
Site Member

Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Written by: CPL Nmd12345
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years LogoGreen-1
Important note for P4F players: Even if you don't play BFH, you should consider login on to the BFH website with your P4F account and claim both rewards. This will give you 154 BF in total—enough for a character slot—completely free.

BFH has finally reached 2 years, and the devs have decided to celebrate this by making several additions which include—thankfully—free content. The first and best surprise will be available this month, and it's the addition of one of the original BF maps, Wake Island. The next addition is the 2 new Metallo and Captain Royal super hero suits, which are available on the store for Battlefunds and have the ability of super speed (Captain Royal) and super jump (Metallo). Also, those who log on from now until July 7 at 11:59pm PT, at the BFH website, will receive the Party Packs rewards—for National and Royal—, which contain 77 Battlefunds, 25 Festive Flares, a permanent Party Hat, and a seven day Birthday Suit. So don't forget to log on then!

But, what is exactly Wake Island? Well, this map has some kind of horseshoe shape, and for this reason, it is possible to see the entire island from almost every part of the game. On the original BF 1942, the fight was between United States Marine Corps and Imperial Japanese Navy. The USMC held 5 flags while the opposite team spawned on a fleet and tried to take over the island. This probably means the Nationals will spawn on the fleet and the Royals will try to hold the beach, unless the map changed and adapted. Still, it will be interesting to see how this plays on BFH.

Here are some screenshots of the original map:

BF1942

Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years BF1942_WAKE_ISLAND_SOUTH_BASE_AMERI-1

BF1943
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years 830px-Bf_1943_wake_island_overview--1

Overview
Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years Wake
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:56 pm

I would advise all BFH and P4F players to claim those BF Smile

I played this map on BF1942 and it was a nice one.
Hope they'll add aircraft-carriers and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 pm

The new map looks pretty good. I'm glad they are going to continue the legacy of putting it in almost every game Wink

And yeah guys claim your 154 BF, that is how I got one of my extra slots Very Happy (although I did buy $20 in BF a day later lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 am

Yay! I have 154 BF!
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 pm

I just hope everyone gets them :/
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:52 pm

In 1943 Wake island has 2 carriers one coming from each tip

one is USMC and the other is IJN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years   Battlefield Heroes: Celebrating 2 Years Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top