13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
battlefield heroes football EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
battlefield heroes football EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
battlefield heroes football EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
battlefield heroes football EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
battlefield heroes football EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
battlefield heroes football EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
battlefield heroes football EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
battlefield heroes football EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

battlefield heroes football

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

battlefield heroes football Empty
PostSubject: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Since the wk is coming up there is a new event on battlefield heroes. It starts from 1 July and ends the 14th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3AR-ty9vc

this is the movie on youtube

topic can be watched here:

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=141066

you can win golden weapons and medals for on your heroes so now is my question, who do you think is going to win ( please don't say your own country just to support them ) i want a fair opinion. If i had a bet, i probably chose for spain cause they have some great players. Or maybe France.

Anyway i also have an other question, do you think the weapons in the video they show are ubers/ battlefundweapons or just default.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Probably USA.

So, whats the deal though? You just put facepaint on your face and you only have to do that once to get the gold weapons?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
Probably USA.

So, whats the deal though? You just put facepaint on your face and you only have to do that once to get the gold weapons?

in a poll of google i saw brasil and spain have a great chance too win, usa also had a good chance. I just hope this event is not bfbuyers cause then i can't compete Sad

in the video you can see it's for bf but some say it's bf only
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 am

In the video, it actually says "You get a free Golden Gun." That means it's a gift. Also the medals will be a gift. Guys, just wear colors of Brazil and France and US or some other teams, even the 3rd place and 2nd place are guaranteed bronze and silver medals to wear. They're still pretty sweet! This is truly one of the best things you can do for a promotional event.
Back to top Go down
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 am

Dutchies are gonne win this year!

And the face paint costs BF.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Fondu wrote:
Dutchies are gonne win this year!

And the face paint costs BF.

How much bf? 10 is accepteble, over 150 is ridicilous
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm

i gonna Wear Brazil Proud, cuse, i live there, and its also the Pwner Football selection of the WORLD
Back to top Go down
meneernick
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Brasil and Spain, but my own country isn't bad, they have beaten France 2 years ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Wow, they cost 140 BF or something for permanent. Better pick Brazil and stuff, because you can pick more than 1! The more the merrier Razz
Back to top Go down
MeneerGuus
Corporal
Corporal
MeneerGuus

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

i am sure i am not going to spend any more money for bf. And it's verry reard, on the video its only 10 vp, and there are more paints in it.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 pm

MeneerGuus wrote:
i am sure i am not going to spend any more money for bf. And it's verry reard, on the video its only 10 vp, and there are more paints in it.

it's filmed in the pte that's why there stands 10 vp and those other teams don't have to play yet so no masks yet.

I'm doubting if i'd buy one
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah, I was wondering why it said 10 VP in the video.

And guys what are the links that say "Group 1" "Group 2" etc. Are those like brackets for the Football tournament--Fifa Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:06 pm

They just linked back to the same page, it was dumb.. Wasn't it Group A-H? Well, I have 2 weeks. I MIGHT just get a prepaid credit card and get like $5 worth for Brazil and France and maybe another. I really want a gold plated BC2 weapon without having to pay like 1100 BF... Oh well, I have $119 cash on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

I thnik i'm going to but one from brazil and if somebody gives me money also one of spain XD
Back to top Go down
MeneerGuus
Corporal
Corporal
MeneerGuus

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 pm

JuniorGando wrote:
MeneerGuus wrote:

it's filmed in the pte that's why there stands 10 vp and those other teams don't have to play yet so no masks yet.

If that was PTE, can you get the weapons there then?
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:57 am

MeneerGuus wrote:
JuniorGando wrote:
MeneerGuus wrote:

If that was PTE, can you get the weapons there then?

I yave no idea, but i think after this football thing there going to put those weapons in the store, everything just to make money -.-
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Spain Netherlands Brazil.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:58 pm

i think Netherland, they are almost group winner, they only can lose that if they lose hard and denmark wins, or if denmark wins the next game wit 4 or 5 goals ahead of japan and then netherland still need to lose.

then argentina will probably be the group winner too.

I don't know about spain, they have great players but they played horrible against swiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battlefield heroes football   battlefield heroes football Empty

Back to top Go down

battlefield heroes football

View previous topic View next topic Back to top