13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
usaryoung
Sergeant
Sergeant
usaryoung

Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* Empty
PostSubject: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey guys I have a moderate NAT, and Ive tried everything that comes to mind my UPNP is enabled, my port range forwarding is all set to XBOX guide lines. I have a Linksey's E-1000 router with a moteralla model #SB5101N SURFboard modem this happens alot to me the power flickers or goes down when it comes back on I have a moderate NAT, I always got my uncle to fix it but he's away. The IP adress on XBOX is different from my router Maintence page so I tried setting my router to match my XBOX and that didnt work that wont even let me log into Xbox live. Please help what should I do Im growing tired of hooking up everything directly to my modem.
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I would like to know how to have an open NAT as well. I have my ps3 plugged into my router
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:30 pm

This is really easy to do. I went to college for this sort of thing. This will apply to both 360 and PS3. Sometimes you can't get off of moderate no matter how hard you try and that's due to the router you have. Both of tell me the routers you have and I'll be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

well i had the same problem untill i called the company that MADE the routers AND/OR modems
that didnt even work for me though (because the router i had couldent support my wireless xbox) so i got a 2WIRE modem/router
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

usaryoung wrote:
Hey guys I have a moderate NAT, and Ive tried everything that comes to mind my UPNP is enabled, my port range forwarding is all set to XBOX guide lines. I have a Linksey's E-1000 router with a moteralla model #SB5101N SURFboard modem this happens alot to me the power flickers or goes down when it comes back on I have a moderate NAT, I always got my uncle to fix it but he's away. The IP adress on XBOX is different from my router Maintence page so I tried setting my router to match my XBOX and that didnt work that wont even let me log into Xbox live. Please help what should I do Im growing tired of hooking up everything directly to my modem.

Disable UPNP, Uncheck block anonymous internet requests and Set up a static IP Address for your 360. You can find the most important info to do this by running the CMD on your computer and typing this in ipconfig /all hope this helps. Even you need more help message me.
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I have a netgear WNR2000 i dont know if thats what your asking for. Modem moterola SURF board model SB5100
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:32 pm

jester860 wrote:
I have a netgear WNR2000 i dont know if thats what your asking for. Modem moterola SURF board model SB5100

Here's a website that should help both of you out www.portforward.com if that doesn't work let me know.
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

RJ_Whitlock wrote:
jester860 wrote:

Here's a website that should help both of you out www.portforward.com if that doesn't work let me know.

i never could even understand how to get that to work.......
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 pm

same here >.< I don't know anything about routers
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:16 am

You select your router from the list and look for the game you want to open the ports for and it guides you through on how to do it step by step
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

RJ I a motorola sbg 900 and Ive been having the same problem, is it the same process as jesters?
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:31 pm

I have a moderate NAT too on my Xbox. -.- It's pretty annoying. Not that Black Ops isn't already laggy.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am

It's the same process for everybody just select your router and game for the ports and it will guide you through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*   Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX* Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Having difficulty with NAT *XBOX*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top