13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Play4Free Divisional Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play4Free Divisional Recruitment   Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Guys we need more than flamingbear, ninja, and myself replying to this (as in only ONE) thread. If you're part of P4F and you play P4F you're just about obligated to help with these, you can't say you can't login to the forums. We just need a simple reply to keep the thread alive with some diversity though as in more than just a few people.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=11732&page=52

I've even provided a link to you guys for it...don't be lazy is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Play4Free Divisional Recruitment   Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Well, I did originally join through Battlefield Heroes for the DeathDealers because I saw how active the clan was, meaning I can join the clan and have no worries that in a few months, it was dead. I will help out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Play4Free Divisional Recruitment   Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 am

Been bumping the Battlefield Play4Free thread everyday now. I also bumped the Battlefield Heroes thread which was in the 7th page of the "Clans and Groups" section. DeathDealers, if you want to get your squad up and running again, you got to recruit, and now is the time. Same for Marauders and Eagles. I feel like Marauders have done excellent in attendence, but Ninja-Penguin complains that the Eagles are lacking activity and members joining pratice, so it's your job to bump the thread as well!

Just explain some experiences from the clan, or like what I am going to start doing, posting vids of pratice/scrims, and/or pictures!
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Play4Free Divisional Recruitment   Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Been bumping the Battlefield Play4Free thread everyday now. I also bumped the Battlefield Heroes thread which was in the 7th page of the "Clans and Groups" section. DeathDealers, if you want to get your squad up and running again, you got to recruit, and now is the time. Same for Marauders and Eagles. I feel like Marauders have done excellent in attendence, but Ninja-Penguin complains that the Eagles are lacking activity and members joining pratice, so it's your job to bump the thread as well!

Just explain some experiences from the clan, or like what I am going to start doing, posting vids of pratice/scrims, and/or pictures!
Please discuss in this thread: http://www.13thmeu.net/t7417-play4free-recruitment

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play4Free Divisional Recruitment   Play4Free Divisional Recruitment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Play4Free Divisional Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top