13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 am

What you need

1. Be playing Rush in Arica Harbor, 2nd last base OR last base.
2. Have at least 2 people form the clan. Or with another person who has a mic to tell them what to do.
3. Enjoy and kill!

On the 2nd last and last base of Arica Harbor, you may have noticed the 2 massive metal platform with Cranes on top of them.

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor Arica-Harbour-510x286

Step 1 Climb up this one

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor Step1v

Step 2 When you're at the top, squat and face the container

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor Step2yu

Step 3 Once you have done Step 2, squatted and faced the container, get a second person to spawn on you. You will end up here

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor Finalresult

That is it, If you are defending, there are many people running to the base underneath you, so they'll be like sitting ducks for you guys.

If you are attacking, it helps well by being able to see the whole of second base.

Thanks, hope this helps some of you!
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 am

Is this for hardcore or regular? People are going to eventually find out where you are on regular game modes.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 am

Antonio wrote:
Is this for hardcore or regular? People are going to eventually find out where you are on regular game modes.

Sorry, i forgot to add that..

It works best in hardcore, but because you are in the house, and the kill cam is zoomed in all they see is you inside a shack, most can't find you even in Regular.
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 am

Erm, sorry for being noob, but how do you get up the platform in the first place?
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 am

theres a ladder on one of the legs
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks for that Duck, Yeah, theres a ladder on the furthest leg in the picture (The one we can't see)
Back to top Go down
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 am

anyone want to try it out now?
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:50 am

I'll be on soon hopefully...

Also, sorry for the not so detailed pictures, it was done quick by me on Paint
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Good Job. Thanks. Ill be sure to try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Aron, when will you be on?
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks for the comment Cmdr.Michael, appreciate it Very Happy

If anyone here tries it, share with us how it went!
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm

shocky, any other spot u know on other maps?? .

Btw nice tip.
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 pm

I used this a couple of months ago on the XBox 360 and it's still an awesome spot. It was other 13th Members that showed me it, can't remember who, but it's ace for racking up the kills. Any other awesome spots ?
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah, i used this a while back aswell with 09_Jagermeister, have no clue why i didn't share it with the Clan.

I would post more, but i don't have any ways to take screenshots, so it'll be hard to put examples..

I'll try think of more spots and try to post them here, that is easy to understand
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I would love to play hard core with this. The only ways I'd get caught is the muzzle flash, auto spot, and spot spammers.
Back to top Go down
deecon57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

The clan showed me a semi interesting one for the 4th and 5th zones of laguna presa. After you have taken the 3rd base, the one with the blowable bridge, you can go back to almost the very first zone and climb a mountain so that you overlook the entire 4th and 5th zones. You have to run through some "black map" but you can make it back into playable area before the 10 seconds are up.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:05 am

native57 wrote:
The clan showed me a semi interesting one for the 4th and 5th zones of laguna presa. After you have taken the 3rd base, the one with the blowable bridge, you can go back to almost the very first zone and climb a mountain so that you overlook the entire 4th and 5th zones. You have to run through some "black map" but you can make it back into playable area before the 10 seconds are up.

Thats cool, try explain to us how to do it, i'll be sure to try it!
Back to top Go down
deecon57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:14 pm

OK, here goes.

After you have finished taking the 3rd zone, go back to the first zone. Do you remember where the jet ski's spawn after you have finished taking the first zone, where everyone drops off by boat when you are attacking the first zone?

If you are in that area, look east (to the right if you were attacking from the original island). You should see a big mountain, and if you scan it you can see where there is a long "inverted valley" (I don't know how to explain it better than that sorry). Basically the mountain juts out in an upside down "v" shape. Start climbing up that outcropping

Anyway, if you keep at it, you can jump up to the top of the mountain. Run through the black map till you get back to playable area. You are now above the 3rd zone.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:16 pm

native57 wrote:
OK, here goes.

After you have finished taking the 3rd zone, go back to the first zone. Do you remember where the jet ski's spawn after you have finished taking the first zone, where everyone drops off by boat when you are attacking the first zone?

If you are in that area, look east (to the right if you were attacking from the original island). You should see a big mountain, and if you scan it you can see where there is a long "inverted valley" (I don't know how to explain it better than that sorry). Basically the mountain juts out in an upside down "v" shape. Start climbing up that outcropping

Anyway, if you keep at it, you can jump up to the top of the mountain. Run through the black map till you get back to playable area. You are now above the 3rd zone.

Thats interesting, I have to try it out later on, if I am able to do it, i will take pictures (IF Im able to) and upload them here.

Thanks Native, anyone else have any interesting spots?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor   Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Hiding Spot in Arica Harbor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top