13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row Empty
PostSubject: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:20 pm

What the hell did you do that for?
Whatever your reason is, you could have just asked me?? instead of kicking me 5 times during a mapload so I can't even read the reason.

Last edited by Fondu on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm

eh, it wasn't me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

B***** FIGHT! cherry
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm

could it have been PB?
Back to top Go down
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Punkbuster with error 1, that'd be new to me.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Fondu, I remember I was kicked from the server about the same number of times in a row....and I thought Ocean was doing it, because it would say "error (1)" but I dunno. And I don't think Habana is an admin, he was but its like everytime we restart the server or something it removes his adminship :/

EDIT: And yes it was during a mapload when it happened to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 am

Uhm ok, I guess I've encountered a (for me) new BFH bug then. Gotta catch em all. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, since my topic is directed at the server then, I guess you can delete it since he won't read it anyway.
Back to top Go down
RagedDrew
Corporal
Corporal
RagedDrew

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:25 am

Error 1 is also related to high ping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2275077864
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:30 am

My ping on this comp on the clanserver is around 36 Razz
I think I've never got kicked because of high ping on this comp. Smile
Can't even notice wether I'm on an European server or an American. Always Ocean that, after he joined me, tells it's probably an American server Razz
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:36 am

I would never kick anyone 5 times in a row without a reason and without notifying the person in question. And especially not bronx Razz

I'll check if I can see something in the chatlogs now.

Edit: Still nothing to be seen, I guess I'll have to wait until the day after tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row   To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row Empty

Back to top Go down

To whoever kicked me from the clanserver like 5 times in a row

View previous topic View next topic Back to top