13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. Empty
PostSubject: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm

On a role with Photoshop, just got finished with another new one.

Yet again went for a different style, let me know your perspective on it.

EDIT: Remade the Signature, wasn't impressed with the rough draft.

Original Technogician Apaches Edition:

[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. 2z3nw5v

Enhanced Technogician Apaches Edition:

Changed + Added:
  • Gradients
  • Contrasting
  • Color
  • Lighting

[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. Mrs2zm

Last edited by Technogician on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Its good, i just dont like the color that much but ill do a 6/10, but still good job
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 am

Wow that is awesome I mean that's like really hard. I'd be able to recreate the effects but I'd have to sit around the pc for about an hour or two to even get near that o.o. Well usually because if you don't know how to do it, it's always hard.
Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 am

Hoang wrote:
Wow that is awesome I mean that's like really hard. I'd be able to recreate the effects but I'd have to sit around the pc for about an hour or two to even get near that o.o. Well usually because if you don't know how to do it, it's always hard.

Thanks for the input, it did take awhile but mainly the outcome was due to experimenting. I may put up some tutorials on some of my techniques with my recent graphic work. Actually working on another new style now that I expect will take quite a long time.

I am going to be using a render that's not Battlefield related, I am going for a multi-colored signature (4+ different colors). However I am trying to keep an even level of contrast and appeal to each color, which is the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:23 am

i think we've found the resident sig master.........WE ARE NOT WORHTY!
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 am

duckondrugs wrote:
i think we've found the resident sig master.........WE ARE NOT WORHTY!

we must slit our own throat, becouse of his awsomeness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 am

Redid most of the signature to make it more appealing, new version is up let me know what you think.

Thanks for the comments by the way everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm

The lightings really cool, I like how you inverted the colors in the sig and changed the blendings. But the black lines in the lower left corner sorta looked cool to me. Though it also looks cool in the newer version. Well aside from lighting and shading which are hard and really compliments the sig a lot, god knows I'm awful with that, every other effects are pretty good and most people pays attention to that. They don't see the minor details but when you look in dept its pretty cool. I'd be able to recreate that....not as cool looking lol.
Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Hoang wrote:
The lightings really cool, I like how you inverted the colors in the sig and changed the blendings. But the black lines in the lower left corner sorta looked cool to me. Though it also looks cool in the newer version. Well aside from lighting and shading which are hard and really compliments the sig a lot, god knows I'm awful with that, every other effects are pretty good and most people pays attention to that. They don't see the minor details but when you look in dept its pretty cool. I'd be able to recreate that....not as cool looking lol.

Thanks for the input. Wink
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Woah i really really love this. Thats the best signature E.V.E.R

Extremely
Varied
Endlessly
Rump

No clue on the "Rump" but point being is it takes lots of skill even with photoshop to make something so sick!
Back to top Go down
BoomCry!
Corporal
Corporal
BoomCry!

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm

yh man u did a awsome work here u out done urself

Taylorsux wrote:
we must slit our own throat, becouse of his awsomeness Very Happy

yh u just over doing it now but still nice work

Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Purplevine4 wrote:
Woah i really really love this. Thats the best signature E.V.E.R

Extremely
Varied
Endlessly
Rump

No clue on the "Rump" but point being is it takes lots of skill even with photoshop to make something so sick!

Thanks, appreciate the input. I've been involved in Video design for roughly 3 years, and graphic design for almost 1. I've worked with: Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Gimp, Pinnacle, and Corel Studio.

I am more experienced in video editing then graphic design, but I am expanding my skills and learning new techniques with Photoshop. I really appreciate Adobe's software, the features are marvelous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.   [NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake. Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEW] Another new signature, check it out. + Remake.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top