13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out Empty
PostSubject: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Dude I just was dancing with Maryjane when I came across this video on Youtube. Totally tripped me the f*ck out! I definitely recommend you checking it out. You will be Mind F*cked. Guaranteed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo&feature=related
PS
Sorry if this is in the wrong Category/ thread thing. Wasnt sure where 'Aliens' would go under as.. hha
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Well, some will have a logical explanation, others won't have :-)
But if we were not alone, I think we'd already know.
If 'the government' hides it (globally, all governments) that would be stunning, because all of the wikileaks, amateur info (some people have more equipment then some countries..)
So, don't worry about this (or at least I won't :-) )

(btw, moved to our offtopic forum)
Back to top Go down
eDuArDoX94
Sergeant
Sergeant
eDuArDoX94

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Lol look at the date it was uploaded, are you sure this wasnt made for AprilĀ“s fools day xD, well instead of that i think that theres many possibilities that we arent the only ones that habitates in the universe, just think about how huge it is.
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Well I dont know if aliens are real...

However, I watch a lot of ancient aliens (the documentals on the history channel) and I believe they said that during the revolutionary period in US. Sightings were so common that George Washington was himself a believer and back then it was considered to be a fact that aliens indeed exist and were visiting us.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Grim,

Please be mindful of your language on the boards. Per your Boot Camp Manual when following Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
LunchIsGood
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
LunchIsGood

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

It's totally a wormhole. Razz
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 pm

projekt3000 wrote:
Grim,

Please be mindful of your language on the boards. Per your Boot Camp Manual when following Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Thank you.
OK sir. Sorry, I will be mindful next time. Won't happen again
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Hey Thanks for sharing this Video with us
I myself have seen these critters in the night sky and also by day many times just go outside of the city and you can see it for yourself when your open minded they are all over and it seems there are many different kinds...of whatever it is.
What you see at the end i saw over a Military base by day as a matter of fact the largest us base outside of the continental US.
It sounds crazy but is True
we can only guess though

They could b like us but millions years in advance , from other planets in our galaxy

They could b Demons or fallen Angels from another dimension

Or we are sitting on technology that will not b shown to us just yet
and may make us believe these are aliens for a reason

Most Def is that these Vids are not faked, i hope you can c it with your own eyes cause nobody believes it untill you c for yourself, i was the same :-)
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Fake video

Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out Washd

It's just a airplane Smile

The other one, a Russian Rocket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yo8f7fQFO8&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:32 pm

i cant watch this while im alone D:
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

The telephone part is creepy
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:19 pm

lol i showed this to my friend he was scared than a *****
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

I believe aliens are real, hard to believe that were the only intelligent lifeforms.

As for if some sightings are real or not, I believe their are very few real sightings. And very little government evidence, but their is real evidence.

If aliens are as intelligent to master space travel, I'm sure they have the technology to block themselves from being seen, detected, heard, etc. They are far more intelligent. Any technology we have, they have already been through and outdated
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:06 pm

For all we know, they are here, amongst us. My thoughts are too long to type, so if im in vent, and want my opinion, as me anything!

All I can tell you, my friends, is that... don't live in fear. Life life like its supposed to be lived. You are no alone, never have been. If you fear the other life forms that inhabit this beautiful place we call the universe, then you should realise that your life could end in a second. From your heart stopping, to a Meteor strike, anything and everything is possible on this planet. I dont wish you live in fear, I just wish you will understand that the world, and her neighbors and beyond are powerful... far powerful than one can imagine.

And that call was from an AM radio station called Coast to Coast. I listen to them nightly. Some SUPER amazing stuff going on. I recommend you to listen in once and awhile.

Be good!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out   Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we alone? The hell if I know but check this vid out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top