13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
America's Army Division? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
America's Army Division? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
America's Army Division? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
America's Army Division? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
America's Army Division? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
America's Army Division? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
America's Army Division? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
America's Army Division? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
America's Army Division? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

America's Army Division?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

America's Army Division? Empty
PostSubject: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 am

Just a quick suggestion, an AA Division. AA requires alot of teamwork, especially AA3. It's been developed by the U.S. Army themselves and it is the most realistic army simulation you'll probably find. The game is free to download from the official site (it's used for recruitment) and the training in it is much needed because it gives you access to the crucial items in game, e.g an M68 Aimpoint, or a DMR.

Excuse the wall of text, but discuss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 am

Hmm, I believe the clan is fitted out well enough, the problem is this branch of the clan wouldn't be very specific and it would require other groups to be made. Also America's Army sounds cheesy. (IMO lol) Find a new name, make the branch more specific, and create other groups to go along with its entrance and it might work. Good luck on doing whatever I just recommended.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
tehepicness
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tehepicness

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Sounds like a good plan except we're already working on another division at the moment, the MK0 division, and its taking top priority. After we decide whether the MK0 division will last or not we may do this, because it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just bring it back up in a month unless you hear from someone higher in CoC saying its good idea.(which they might)

And cmdr. its a game, not a branch dedicated to games based around the american army unless i completely misread it. so it would be a good addition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terminal-Addiction/118413301551914
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Ah, I see, my error, terribly sorry about that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:03 pm

tehepicness wrote:
Sounds like a good plan except we're already working on another division at the moment, the MK0 division, and its taking top priority. After we decide whether the MK0 division will last or not we may do this, because it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just bring it back up in a month unless you hear from someone higher in CoC saying its good idea.(which they might)

And cmdr. its a game, not a branch dedicated to games based around the american army unless i completely misread it. so it would be a good addition.

Right you are, it is a game alone Wink
Back to top Go down
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:02 pm

I personally liked AA2 better, but AA3 was okay, I played during launch so it wasn't as good. I wouldn't call it the most realistic, but its higher up there on realism. Just too many people say create a new division for every game they find or have.
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 pm

STARCRAFT DIVISION!
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah, actually Hoang is right, we should have a Starcraft division as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Guys please : First of all this should be posted in the OTHER GAMES sub forum.

Second, It seems to me the clan is doing FINE without any other squads, remmember it's a pain in the butt getting people playing the game IF they are in another squad. I'm just saying - Unless a CoC comes up to you and asks you about another branch I woudn't be posting to much about it. There were ALOT of suggestions and rather many (if any) made it to something.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm

ZΣRO wrote:
Guys please : First of all this should be posted in the OTHER GAMES sub forum.

Second, It seems to me the clan is doing FINE without any other squads, remmember it's a pain in the butt getting people playing the game IF they are in another squad. I'm just saying - Unless a CoC comes up to you and asks you about another branch I woudn't be posting to much about it. There were ALOT of suggestions and rather many (if any) made it to something.

Thank you for your time.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

But this isn't exactly about another game, its about another division for the clan, and it happens that every division has a certain game to go with it, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 am

How would we have a starcraft division? xD they dont do Mutli playered clan matches MLG does 1v1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Army Division?   America's Army Division? Empty

Back to top Go down

America's Army Division?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top