13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightOwl12
Banned
NightOwl12

Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P Empty
PostSubject: Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P   Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm

I would like to make a squad for A.V.A (alliance of Vailaint Arms)
Graphics wise it rapes up the but, but you have fun too, sniping is way more challenging (YES IM SPASING OUT CANT WAIT ANY LONGER MIGHT DELTE BFH SUCIDE VERY POSSIBLE GET ME THE GUN LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P   Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm

might try it since that's kind of a hobby for me (trying our free mmo). I hear it's not so great but that never really slows me down Razz
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P   Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 pm

I tried it and it's pretty good. It's basically Combat Arms minus hackers and those money craving lunatics over at Nexon (you can buy permanent weapons with in-game cash!!!). I'd recommend it, and it's pretty teamwork based I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P   Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Since Everyone Ignores the other game section :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top