13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Hey come on I play CA a lot. Why is the Combat Arms section never almost never active? We need to do somehting lol. And we need a new clan as we r no longer Fox COmpnay. SO can someone get CA and make a 13th MEU clan pls. Cause I've started to like Combat Arms again.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:22 pm

ed, we disbanded the branch like a month or two ago....rmember?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 pm

combat arms failed for me.. too much lag >.<
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Omg. How come I'm like the last one to know anything in this clan?
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 am

you aren't very active tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 pm

im with u ed. i still play CA sometimes:)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 pm

my cerrent vid on CA
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 pm

heres my first vid with music
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

CA is awesome, I bought some NX recently and got some good guns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:08 am

meh not a Nexon fan ('cept for Mabinogi (mah friend told me to try it and I loved it Very Happy)). I played CA a bit but never really liked it considering how hard it was to hold onto one weapon for a long time. That and I was just to good Cool and always ran out of ammo and had to knife people Sad
Back to top Go down
LaGGzZ
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
LaGGzZ

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:27 pm

I love CA
Back to top Go down
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm

well i got my combat arms account and client running up again. We should at least do something like the modern warfare reflex team for CA
Back to top Go down
LaGGzZ
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
LaGGzZ

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:15 pm

i like that idea Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!   Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey we need to get this section up and running again!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Other Games Discussion-