13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
New Platoon Leaders EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
New Platoon Leaders EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
New Platoon Leaders EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

New Platoon Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wmr0919
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Wmr0919

New Platoon Leaders Empty
PostSubject: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platoon,

Just thought i'd send a message to the Platoon so let them know how I plan to operate things.

First, i'd like to also congratulate Wolfhide on his promotion to 2LT as well. Wolfhide. While you're with the European Squad and not the U.S. based ones you're a large contributor to the 13th and would welcome your influence within the unit. If you want to merge yourself more into the U.S. based Squads since the Euro Squad is limited let me know and we can perhaps turn this into a joint-Command.

Second and most importantly, each of you assigned to the BFBC2 division now have a direct Chain of Command Officer. There is no reason for any of you to be messaging Bronx regarding anything. While friendly talk between him and the members is expected, try to keep anything business related between us. As you're new Platoon Leader I look forward to working with each of you to instill change, provide the proper leadership you'd expect and work on continually improving the unit.

Third, some of the below changes are things Wolfhide, myself, and some of your Squad Leaders are looking at introducing.
o Ribbons and Awards, there is a change coming from Higher Brass so we'll await word on that before we attempt to put anything in officially

o Badges, you've probably seen other division members (like Wolfhide) wearing Jump Wings. One of my our goals is to establish a curriculum so we to can award badges like Airborne, Air Assault, etc.

o Proper Chain of Command use, If you're a brand new Private you shouldn't be running up to the Platoon Leader to ask for anything. In the real Army you go to your team leader who is your first line supervisor, then your Squad Assistant/Leader and then if you still can't get the answer you're looking for your Platoon Sergeant/Platoon Leader. This system provides a method to keep all the work evenly distributed and not placed on one person.

o Meetings, meetings, meeting, the Squad Leaders and I will begin holding meetings when I return from Annual Training. We'll be discussing Administrative B.S., Training Plans and really just the overall direction of the Platoon.

Lastly, I want to thank all the people who've made this unit what it is now. We've come along way since the Seminoles were firset introduced and i'm looking forward to seeing where we can continue to move to.

2LT Wmr
Platoon Leader
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Nice job! I support you all the Way! And hope you do great! Very Happy Platoon Leader!
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:00 pm

great going and good job i hope i get bfbc2 soon anyday i will get it now it just waiting so i hope i can attend for bfbc2 too for the PS3 ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:25 pm

OORAH

Its a shame us brits dont have some equivalent to oorah...we're too professional
*cough* mile and a half sniper shot *cough*

Listen to Wmr, he knows his stuff.

As for the jump wings, we're working on the tasks and methods of assessment right now.

2nd Lt. Wolfhide
Back to top Go down
NarcoticDragoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Wolfy, I haven't been here too long,but when I say this,I think it's fair to say I speak for everyone : Congratulations,Mr Wolfhide, sir!

ONE, TWO WHOOP WHOOP
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm

WMR remember, you're a direct CoC member to the 1st Batallion (Western Hemisphere) 360 Squads, not the PS3 or PC squads.

And you can be any rank in the clan, but to be certain positions, you have to be a minimum rank. Wolfhide is the same position.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
WMR remember, you're a direct CoC member to the 1st Batallion (Western Hemisphere) 360 Squads, not the PS3 or PC squads.

And you can be any rank in the clan, but to be certain positions, you have to be a minimum rank. Wolfhide is the same position.

That makes no sense to me Embarassed now i feel stupid ha ha ha *nervous laugh*

The sooner that 13th Organisational Chart thing gets done, the better!
Back to top Go down
CrookAssault911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
CrookAssault911

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Wolfhide wrote:

That makes no sense to me Embarassed now i feel stupid ha ha ha *nervous laugh*

The sooner that 13th Organisational Chart thing gets done, the better!

where can i see this "13th Organisational Chart "?
Back to top Go down
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Someone is making it
Back to top Go down
CrookAssault911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
CrookAssault911

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:44 pm

o okay thank you
Back to top Go down
Svendor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Crook,
Refer to this thread regarding the creation of the chart: http://www.13thmeu.org/general-discussion-f3/13th-meu-organizational-chart-t1888.htm
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm

We (Squad Staff & Command Staff) are currently working to get an updated Command Roster and organizational chart. Coming soon to a post near you. Stay tuned.

fun
Back to top Go down
Spiralus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Cool, I have no idea what I am anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://dandreyer.carbonmade.com

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Spiralus wrote:
Cool, I have no idea what I am anymore.

IMHO, you are still one of the best tactical players we have as well as one of the hardest working.

It was good to see you last night and have you playing with us.

Are you sure landing a great new job is really that important? Smile

Axx
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:06 pm

i think spiralus should be our platoon leader
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:55 am

duckondrugs wrote:

The decision has been made. I don't mean to speak for Spiralus, but I believe he is obligated to taking care of his Real World commitments, and has less time to remain as active as he would like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:03 am

primalfury97 wrote:
duckondrugs wrote:

The decision has been made. I don't mean to speak for Spiralus, but I believe he is obligated to taking care of his Real World commitments, and has less time to remain as active as he would like.

While I think the poster was making a joke about getting Spiralus to be leader of a different platoon and not an objection to Wmr, I agree the Command choice for Platoon Leader is not a subject for public debate.

I also agree Spiralus let us know he would need to commit more time to other priorities, a notable consideration I would like to see other members make, when they will not be available to participate with their Squads.
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:47 am

Spiralus was a great Squad Leader, Natural Leader, Excellent strategist and loyal 13th MEU member...he had his real life obligations to tend to. He wasn't able to provide the support, time and effort he so wonderfully volunteered to the Apaches and the 13th MEU, so as any great leader would do to see his command grow and thrive....he stepped down.

Spiralus is by no means gone from the 13th MEU or the Apaches, but his time available to contribute is dramatically reduced. I applaud him for making that difficult decision.

fun
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:02 am

Indeed. I consider myself blessed when playing with spiralus. battling alongside him is nothing short of magical!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:12 am

primalfury97 wrote:
Indeed. I consider myself blessed when playing with spiralus. battling alongside him is nothing short of magical!

I call it the Spiralus MOJO, and based on Fed Ex tracking, his MOJO should arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

I thank Spiralus for lending it to me while he is away.

Smile

Primal, I would also note you pay tribute to Spiralus through the use of the sigart he designed and I tweaked.
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:20 am

Smile)
Back to top Go down
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

This should be "battalions leaders" now I think?
Back to top Go down
Legend 428
Discharged

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 am

cool thats great also how do i find my squads information im in comanches squad
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Legend,

Your squad information link is here.

Your squad leader is Primalfury97, and Squad assistant is Ghostbeer.
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:36 pm

http://www.13thmeu.org/bc-squad-discussion-f54/comanches-squad-360-discussion-practice-summary-t1450.htm

Welcome Legend, I am your Squad Leader. Info can be found at the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Platoon Leaders   New Platoon Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

New Platoon Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top