13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

DC Navy Yard shooting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

DC Navy Yard shooting Empty
PostSubject: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/dc-navy-yard-gunshots/

Lots of details remain in flux but it seems confirmed 13 are dead.

This was a horrific shooting. God bless the victims' families.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 pm

The USA is just in a horrible situation where there are so many guns in circulation that  nothing can really be done to change anything.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Deathdealer96 wrote:
The USA is just in a horrible situation where there are so many guns in circulation that  nothing can really be done to change anything.
And I knew that's where this would go...

Its definitely debatable though
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Pretty early too.

My condolences to the families. Had a friend who's been commuted to D.C. yesterday, so it must be shocking for him to hear this happen.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 am

Deathdealer96 wrote:
Death pretty much summed it up Very Happy but still

RIP Sad
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 am

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Deathdealer96 wrote:
Death pretty much summed it up :Dbut still

RIP Sad
Yeah....you and death sound really sad about this....

Back to top Go down
skya297
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
skya297

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote :
Deathdealer96 wrote:
The USA is just in a horrible situation where there are so many guns in circulation that nothing can really be done to change anything.

Then Bronx said:
And I knew that's where this would go...
I know huh Bronx? The freaking shell casings were still falling when the left started screaming more gun control....

Like they said before, "never let a good crisis go to waste".....Sad. And I second that God bless those who lost their lives as well as their families.
Back to top Go down
Mic1991
Corporal
Corporal
Mic1991

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:29 pm

R.I.P and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:28 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Deathdealer96 wrote:
Death pretty much summed it up :Dbut still

RIP Sad
Yeah....you and death sound really sad about this....

I have sympathy for the dead and their families, but not really for the event.. If that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
skya297
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
skya297

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 pm

DeathDealer wrote:
I have sympathy for the dead and their families, but not really for the event.. If that makes sense.
It does not...please explain.

Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:10 pm

As in that events like this are going to continue to happen unless something changes
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Deathdealer96 wrote:
As in that events like this are going to continue to happen unless something changes
Yes, while I feel sympathy for the families it is something that is becoming more expected due to the rise in these shootings and that nothing has Been done yet imo
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 pm

But there isn't really much that can be done. Take away guns, people revolt, and it doesn't make a difference. Don't take away guns, same result.
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:29 am

GEEEEE... recall a few months back when (school shootings)I said more incidents like this are going to happen...naaa they say ....trust in me when I say  something ...and I say this it will be one of those situations were I said ..Itold you so O-o  expect more and Know that the only reason there happening ... its basically a setup ...f*** the drama there going to use these incontinents as an excuse to take away our rights .... this American Government has gone rough ... there going to extreme measures to do it ...believe it or not ...thats what there doing ..... when the time comes ...do not say that you were not warned ...but only that ... YOU DID NOT LISTEN.....

Anywho, yea thats tottaly muffed up situation O_o

notice all these situation ...the shooter NEVER LIVE DUh ...conspiricy theory   or conspiricy fact maybe there taking suicidal peopl and making them   do this ......seems far fetched ...but if you were going to kill yurself ...would you have a problem with killing some one else ..or 2 or 20 etc...   think hard on this...

I know in the USA its our right to own a fire arm... umm thats basic protection from the bad people.... remember guns dont kill people ..stupid people with guns kill people...

You know that gun control thing ...it dont ..they only going to acomplish taking the gun from the wrong people anyways... you think there going to go into compton or the bronx and just take there weapons........ and when they do they take them from the people who deserver there weapons ...but yet they cant take the weapons off the treet from the dcriminal....they get shot when they try....  BS   if you fell off a bridge ...are we going to ban the bridges O_o ...NO there not...but they should make the bridge safer Smile

http://www.patriotsurvivalplan.com/video.php?v=6&cid=102c4fdc301a79cdbd5d948d586c81&affid=IP-1000&c1=d58be2a72ff1233c48c9d5893a8366c64708ded5bc2444a4%2Cb9d6b0e794%2C&c2=&c3=

ok look  and think hard

also look here (more informative ) http://www.infowars.com/
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:10 am

What I said was there are too many guns for anything to be done about it now. There are too many out there, so things like this happen.

Guns don't kill people...yet they are one of the easiest, most effective ways. Hence the military etc. use them...
Back to top Go down
Stormhall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Stormhall

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:58 am

Ranger please do not bring up infowars or that alex guy. Dont go all conspiracy theorist on us. Global suicide rates went up 60% in June 2013 it's just a case of people being really depressed and leading them to do crazy things like kill other people as well as themselves. Although I agree with your right to bear arms. Just try not to let a suicidal or sociopathic person get their hands on one.
Back to top Go down
Klobbson
Sergeant
Sergeant
Klobbson

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:52 am

I hope the families and loved of the ones lost find peace.

As I'm largely neutral on the gun debate topic, the only thing I can think about is that these kind of discussions present one of the greatest issues with democracy. Everyone agrees that something needs to be done, but noone agrees on what they're going to do. It is for the same reason I tend to stay out of politics. Too much nagging back and forth without result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Navy Yard shooting   DC Navy Yard shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Navy Yard shooting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top