13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav2283
Corporal
Corporal
Mav2283

[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game Empty
PostSubject: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:48 am

Hello all 13th MEU members. Upon release of End Game I will be updating our server to all the new End Game maps and Game Modes. I have already created the map list and have it ready to implement once the X-Pac drops. I hope to see a lot of action on the server once it does release. I know the server is only a 20-man server, which ofcourse doesn't carry many people to play all at once like the 48 and 64 man servers, but I think we can still have some fun with this and may be able to get the server going right away.

Who knows, I may even call out sick from work today just because I feel like it and play BF3 all day today Very Happy

Hope to see you all online at some point throughout the day. You can click the link below to view our server in battlelog.

13th MEU Ranked Server

Regards,
[13th]Mav2283
Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

I have faith that everything will go smoothly Mav, and I can't wait to test it out when End Game comes out tomorrow!

Plus, starting next week I'll be able to donate $15 to the server every month, maybe with that we can have more player slots?
Back to top Go down
Mav2283
Corporal
Corporal
Mav2283

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:06 am

Apple, If you would be able to donate $15 to the server every month, we could upgrade the server to a 32 Slot server. Even if we could get more members donating to the Ranked server, we could keep it at a 32-48 Slot server. I don't want to go 64 because that gets to be too much. 32-48 Would be the top amount of slots we would go.

I've actually just upgraded the server to a 32 Slot server anyway. It was costing around $25 for a 20 Slot, now its going to cost about $40 a month for the 32 Slot. So, any donations towards the server are appreciated. We will stick to a 32 slot server and let any donations go towards the monthly cost of the server.
Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 am

I agree with what you're doing 100% and I'm just glad I can help keep this thing running for us. We shouldn't force donation requests down people's throats obviously, but I'm sure one other person in the Crusaders, at the very least, would be able and willing to donate.
Back to top Go down
Mav2283
Corporal
Corporal
Mav2283

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am

I agree Apple, I'm not expecting every single person to donate towards the server, but a few here and there would most certainly help keep the server alive. I'm happy you are wanting to help out. It keeps a little money in my own pocket but also shows that you care about the clan and would like the clan to have it's own ranked server.
Back to top Go down
WaterMelon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
WaterMelon

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:55 pm

I'll donate when I'm a marine, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game   [BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game Empty

Back to top Go down

[BF3][PC][US] - Ranked Server - End Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top