13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins Empty
PostSubject: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 am

Back to top Go down
s222d33
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
s222d33

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 am

hope it is just zipline crossbow not a weapon
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:51 am

Not impressed lol
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:17 am

Apparently there will be mod vehicles swell, according tosone article dice said sliders are suvivors of earthquake are modifying vehicles

Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 am

I think that's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 am

Deathdealer96 wrote:
I think that's pretty cool

Razz you said it
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:46 am

From what I know there will be 4 bolt types.

Standard Bolt: medium damage, medium range

Scan tip bolt: Proximity detector, sorta like a mini tugs

HE Bolt: An Anti-vehicle bolt

Balanced Bolt: best for long range
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 am

Austynn wrote:
Not impressed lol

First you cry about not having new weapons, now your not impressed? Gezz you're hard to please lol.

But a crossbow? Who uses that in modern wars now a days?
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 am

pretty ninja if you ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 am

grappling hooks would be awesome to have!
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Trister wrote:
grappling hooks would be awesome to have!

Just like in BF2 SF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Did someone say ninja? Ima definitely get Premium soon then Razz

Looks like they're reviving the old BF2:SF one then huh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 pm

looks like new skins aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:03 pm

ye I like the new skins altho that assault guy looks just a little bit to gangsta to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Yo man, i would wear bandanas all the time in country because of the sweat would burn the F*** out of your eyes man. So i get it, But i really like the support class skin he dosen't look like a total douche anymore, and he has a sweet stash and the engineers don't have those gay *** combat head phones on anymore.

Heres the vid from BL

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654786611985823/
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Pretty awesome to have a crossbow in there; i would love to shoot people with it in SF (though i dont think i killed anyone with it). Uhm wonder what new types of vehicles there might be in this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Dreamon988
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 pm

s222d33 wrote:
hope it is just zipline crossbow not a weapon

I hope so too!
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Pretty awesome to have a crossbow in there; i would love to shoot people with it in SF (though i dont think i killed anyone with it). Uhm wonder what new types of vehicles there might be in this one

I tried in Singleplayer and even at point blank range on a bot and nothing happend except for the zipline.
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 am

It's not that im hard to please its just that i don't how in the world a crossbow is enough to excite people
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:24 am

Same can be said the other way around, no? I don't see how a few weapons taken out will be enough to boycott the game and lose THAT much faith in them. scratch
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 am

My faith has been waning in DICE and EA especially for the past couple of months. I just don't see how your going to take away 10 weapons to give me a crossbow of all things. lol i'll still play bf3 but not near as much as i used to
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:09 am

Yeah I know it's not meant to make up for the lost weapons, but I've been reading around and lots of people seem to be somewhat bitching one way or another for the crossbow.

Looking again, they usually are the same people who have given up on DICE/EA.

It's like, you can't have the best of both worlds. Boycott the game for the lack of weapons, then complain for the unprecedented additions DICE put into the game. Just getting on my nerves.

(I'm not aiming this at you Austynn, just needed to put this out somewhere Wink )
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:19 am

It's all good brother. It's hard to pinpoint where my dissapointment from DICE comes from. I think mainly it feels like BF3 was supposed to be much more and somehow just got cut in half. Their business practices are starting make them seem like all they're really caring about it the almighty dollar. Not saying they don't need to worry about how much money they're making and be excited for it, but it just seems like alot of ea/dice has just stopped really giving two s***s about the community, who without battlefield would have never taken off. That and my main gripe is that it seems illogical that you take out 10 brand new weapons and instead give me a crossbow. and the whole earthquake mid game routine has been done alot before aftermath in many other mp games.

If people are gonna pay 50 bucks for premium at least give us a good reason as to why your taking out features that we were promised instead of hiding it
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:14 am

here's a new video/interview! has new footage inside! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtJkfcp8G8s&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 am

Looks epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins   Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossbows in Aftermath and Military Contractor Skins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top