13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

PlanetSide 2 Faction Count

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm

so are we going by vote or new plans?

trister and endrane i was in a 12 man squad too, like said before we had like 12 tanks rolling in formation that was just pure awesomeness. And another thing to point out is that i heard about that outfits can have more than 12 players at once don't know if thats true.

And i won't be able to play full on games until i gradute this year or after my first year of university lol (just a heads up)

Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 pm

lordshogun wrote:
dont forget that your cert points will continue to grow even when your not playing
Yeah, only if Auraxium did that too... it really encourages people to idle in the warpgate for Auraxium and waste server space since you only get it while online. And yeah, I didn't know you were with that outfit already, it seemed like it was just some random new outfit that you joined. In that case, I take back my disloyalty accusation Very Happy

thebronxbomber wrote:
Eventually trister we want to have dedicated TR or dedicated vanu or dedicated NC squads--and then possibly those could be broken down further.
There's no doubt we can get tons of people for this game, especially with the massive playerbase already involved in Closed Beta. It'll bring in a lot of people who dig teamwork. And yeah, we can later break down faction units into armor, air, and infantry units, or just combined mixes between those 3 categories. Give me a heads up when we can start recruiting for PS2 Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 pm

the game has a forum btw and see if you guys can post a clan invitation for recruitment i guess that could be our step 1 into making it a populated game in our clan.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 pm

I know it would be ideal to have a squad in each faction, but this is for the immediate. ATM we don't even have enough for full 13th squads on either side of the pond. The more members the more we can split up... eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 am

Its still closed beta correct?
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 am

Yes it is still closed beta, that is why we haven't fully created the division yet.

The squads cannot start up with just in clan members, that would take away a lot from other squads. Namely at least 2 current clan members must volunteer to begin recruitment in the game, 1 in NA and one in EU, 2 from both sides would help. But they volunteer to run things to help get the clan started in the game before it is fully established in clan, while also maintaining there duties where they currently are in the clan. From their once enough man power is created to start up at least one squad for NA and one for EU (or just one) then a squad SA or SL is elected.

Note that the volunteer members who helped start up the clan in the game are not immediately elected to be SA's or SL's, but they will have a higher chance of such if they also meet the leadership role.

BUUUUUUT, this is my theory or system to how it gets done. Do not take this as actual word, but opinion. It is up to CE to fully decide how to follow with it.

This game is still currently in Closed Beta, so their is no rush to get things done, considering most characters will be cleared anyway after beta

UPDATE: As to go with my post, there will be a character wipe with Planetside this week and servers will be redone. And they said this will not be the last time this is done, to go with progression of testing and development
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:56 am

Deezius, you're correct about the squad build-up. But I wouldn't necassarly agree that there's "no rush". At this very moment we're "giving" players away to other clans. Just look at all the members we recruited during the P4F CBT.

Last edited by Trister on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Mega Max546 wrote:
Its still closed beta correct?

the game is said to launch at the end of the year mega

soryy endrane for instantly defending myself so hard but i dont like being called disloyal but no offense was taken so same old friends still Smile

uhm u can have 12 man squads and after that u can have platoon wich will hold 4 squads or something but they are still working on the platoon system
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Well then first thing first we must do is find volunteers to begin recruiting for the game and playing in. We won't have set squad name or practices yet, but to begin recruiting would be good.

If an NA volunteer is needed, I would be fine throwing my hat in while maintaining my duties with Crusaders. However I would like to know all NA side members who play PS2 so we can try and work together on it.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

I'll help out on the NA side Razz And yeah, since the character wipe is happening soon, I'll be willing to join any NA server (since I live in Central US) and be any faction. Let's get the majority decision decided that day and whoever wants to can join in that faction. That can be the temporary fix until we start getting more members and closer to the end of Closed Beta.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

i though there won't be a character swipe
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 am

Lol gold, you didn't think there would be a character wipe? Its a closed beta for an MMO. This won't be the last one I bet too

As for organizing to start recruitment, we should arrange a time to meet together and discuss things.

Anyone else besides Endrane wish to help in this? I will start an Outfit sometime this week if that is ok with CE. Or actually, I just wanna know if we are actually pushing for this game before I make the move?
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah, we are.
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 am

just got one for buying something

RECH-CGF2-3XHD-PDJF-N4FX
To Redeem:
1. Go to www.PlanetSide2.com and enter your key.
2. Go to www.PlanetSide2.com/download and login with your Station name and password.
3. Download Launchpad and run/install.
4. Login with your Station name and password to start downloading.
5. When download is complete, press Play.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 pm

did you buy the alpha squad package?
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm

yar to that fusion
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:40 pm

just saying that lord should be the PS2 squad leader
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Wow you actually got Alpha >_>
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Well Gold, you can cast your vote as you wish, but lord already said he was working with another clan in this game. I don't think it would be good for him to be part of another clan in this game, while also having to manage another clans.

And the actual squad won't be set up till we have members. Which is why we have volunteered
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 am

oh ok i though he said they are falling apart so thought he was helping us now...idk
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 am

GoldFusion wrote:
oh ok i though he said they are falling apart so thought he was helping us now...idk
Stop reviving old topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
BagdadCowboy
Corporal
Corporal
BagdadCowboy

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 am

I will play this game aswell but i wont decide anything untill i got the game and tried it out =) But ofc ill join 13th wichever faction is to be chosed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PlanetSide 2 Faction Count

View previous topic View next topic Back to top