13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Minecraft faction EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Minecraft faction EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Minecraft faction EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Minecraft faction EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Minecraft faction EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Minecraft faction EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Minecraft faction EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Minecraft faction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Minecraft faction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 am

If some of you guys did not know about it, we are playing Minecraft on a Faction Server with 200 + people logged in most of the time but always over 100, it is pretty awesome and u get to level up all ur skills like swordsmanship,Archery, mining, Digging, Acrobatics,repair, fishing,taming etc.
There are several Stores in the City and Currency beeing used and there is an Arena where u can fight hordes of mobs like CoD zombie mode Smile to earn Money the "Hard Way".
U can Join Factions, and become allie or enemy with others.
We claimed Land and Build a nice Base with manny resources, that we had to Defend against other Factions, and we also gained new Land by Defeating other Factions, We are Neatly Organized got 21 members and already have non 13th clan members in our Faction that even join our TS, which made me and Ranger think about asking Bronx to open up a small Minecraft 13th Faction Sqauad, for example "THE MINERS" xD jk but who knows xD
The Faction power depends on its members the more the better and we need as manny people to come join our faction as possible, even if u dont want to play, just download the game (40 mbs) and join the server to become part of the Faction, once ur in the faction u are not forced to play but i'm sure u will love it Smile.
THX everyone

Mincraft DL link:
http://www.minecraftinstall.net/content/download.php
Faction server ip adress:
sensationcraft.no-ip.org
If u need help with anything ask us we are on Team speak Smile
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 am

If i downloadz it pirated as i dont have money for it atm can i still pla and is there any risks?
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:19 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
If i downloadz it pirated as i dont have money for it atm can i still pla and is there any risks?

No risks at all, im playing the cracked version, matter of fact the link i provided is the cracked version and only 40 MB in size.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Ewww a cracked server xD I no like playing on cracked servers, they're always filled with x-rayers and hackers (more so than what premium account have lol) Sad
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 pm

yeah there are x-ray and wall hackers but if they get caught they get banned , rules dont allow it
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Cool thanks for the download, I'm gonna play some single player but I'll eventually join the server. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 am

jester860 wrote:
Cool thanks for the download, I'm gonna play some single player but I'll eventually join the server. Smile
Nice, please do mate we need everyone we can get Smile

Toryin wrote:
If some of you guys did not know about it, we are playing Minecraft on a Faction Server with 200 + people logged in most of the time but always over 100, it is pretty awesome and u get to level up all ur skills like swordsmanship,Archery, mining, Digging, Acrobatics,repair, fishing,taming etc.
There are several Stores in the City and Currency beeing used and there is an Arena where u can fight hordes of mobs like CoD zombie mode Smile to earn Money the "Hard Way".
We claimed Land and Build a nice Base with manny resources, that we had to Defend against other Factions, and we also gained new Land by Defeating other Factions, We are Neatly Organized got 21 members and already have non 13th clan members in our Faction that even join our TS, which made me and Ranger think about asking Bronx to open up a small Minecraft 13th Faction Sqauad, for example "THE MINERS" xD jk but who knows xD
The Faction power depends on its members the more the better and we need as manny people to come join our faction as possible, even if u dont want to play, just download the game (40 mbs) and join the server to become part of the Faction, once ur in the faction u are not forced to play but i'm sure u will love it Smile.
THX everyone

Mincraft DL link:
sensationcraft.no-ip.org
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 am

talk to the people who run the pvp pitforge server. they have a really nice protection thingy (lol) that allows them to see exactly what blocks people are mining, like someone got caught once with nothing but diamonds, and never pocketed a single thing of cobblestone, etc etc. you should inquire about this x-ray finder/protection

EDIT: the server is telling me i need to log on before i do anything, even move or type a question. how do i "log in" on the server?
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:18 am

swodaem wrote:

EDIT: the server is telling me i need to log on before i do anything, even move or type a question. how do i "log in" on the server?

Yeah same thing here. this minecraft can't connect to and log in... Sad
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 am

i am not using a cracked minecraft. i paid for mine. i will look into the server, the console was talking about an error for 48 hours or whatever. doubt it applies, i will see if i can find a site for the sever, most servers that have over 70 people have sites

EDIT: i am installing mumble now, the site address is sensationcraft.info i think you have to register there then, to the right, half way down zee page is a thing that says "join server" it says you need to install mumble to use this, so install mumble. this is as far as i am right now, they have a guides section, which has a guide for installing mumble

FINAL EDIT: ok, go to the server, type /password. now after password you type a password for yourself and an email ex. /password bob derpderp@yahoo.com. then you do /login bob (bob is the example for the password)
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 am

Hey Guys
All u have to to when u first connect is
Press T for chat
and enter /register chooseapasswordhere
then u enter /login urpasswordhereagain
see u on the server Smile

Toryin wrote:
THX everyone

Mincraft DL link:
sensationcraft.no-ip.org
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 am

Count me in, i will hunt our enemies down, but after im done with this huge work im already in ( in real life xD).
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 am

Toryin wrote:
Hey Guys
All u have to to when u first connect is
Press T for chat
and enter /register chooseapasswordhere
then u enter /login urpasswordhereagain
see u on the server Smile

Toryin wrote:
THX everyone

Mincraft DL link:
sensationcraft.no-ip.org
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 am

i am going to takea break from minecraft for a while, too much of the same game. Going to start playing GRO on monday since it's back online for the beta testers.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 am

Hey people, a question, are we still in for faction server?
And if yes, then I think we should NOT allow any sidekicks join our faction. Either kick them, or force them into clan.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:10 am

Skarbrand I am gonna say this straight STFU. These guys have helped more that you and more than me as well. They have done nothing to offend you or the faction in anyway but boost it up so keep your nose out of their way.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 am

I downloaded it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 am

Haha, lol, and one of them did a great service of tping hostiles into our base.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 am

One individual doesnt represent all of them though. Im new to it all but they people on TS3 seemed nice
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 am

Omg total were you on ts3? :O
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 am

Maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 am

Hey people - just for a note - DO NOT FUCKING DESTROY THE UNDERWATED BASE I BUILD NEAR OUR BASE. I will make it hidden pretty soon, but I don't want it FUCKING FLOODED >Sad
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 am

Chill with the language there, not needed
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 am

No, it's just that I even put signs on the chest that it's mine! But no, someone raised it down. Why?
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:09 am

I'm not saying don't be annoyed, but the language is a bit excessive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft faction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top