13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

PlanetSide 2 Faction Count

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PlanetSide 2 Faction Count Empty
PostSubject: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:23 pm

POST YOUR CLASS AFTER YOU VOTE!!!

Choose your Region, then your Empire, and post the most likely class you'll be using. This will become our 13th Faction. Make your selection once!

Last edited by Trister on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Who ever voted didn't put their mostly likely used class.

Last edited by Trister on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Engineer, since I'm in an aircraft or tank a lot...
or MAX suit when we are invading a base or defending one on foot.
(I would've picked Vanu since I like them most for their firin' dere lazors and Scythe aircraft, but TR would probably fit the clan the most)
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Medic
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:04 pm

i go light assualt and heavy assualt mostly. we should use the galaxy to tranport all of our clan mates to the battle zones.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 pm

I use heavy assault/medic/engineer mostly

I vote NC just because iunno, I'm rebellious lol and I like blue Smile
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 pm

even members who don't have the game but are intrested and know what empire you can vote also.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:51 am

Don't forget to add your class to bump the topic.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 am

Engineer, Medic
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 pm

So already it's looking that NC will be the 13th's Empire for both NA and EU.
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:03 pm

then the 13th wont be my clan for this game sorry am already vanu and already in a vanu outfit sowwy

Edit: the vanu count is still 1 my internet is slow atm and i clicked for about 10 times sowwy
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

well NC for NA and Vanu for EU i suppose
Back to top Go down
Choffix
Corporal
Corporal
Choffix

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm not playing, but I applied for beta and I will play it. I've selected EU and NC but it seems that it didn't register... I don't what to do the same mistake as viking.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 pm

NC for NA
VS for EU
I guess EU is decided... brb moving to Europe.

lordshogun wrote:
then the 13th wont be my clan for this game sorry am already vanu and already in a vanu outfit sowwy
I don't know why, but that quote makes me think of you in disgust just because of the tone you said that in and lack of loyalty to us... and knowing that everything in that game is going to be reset after closed beta ends...

If anyone wants to add me:
EndraneV as Vanu on US West 01
EndraneNC as NC on US East 02
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:16 pm

It might take some minutes to update so just vote once and give it a bit.

Lord, it doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to create another character and play with us.

Last edited by Trister on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

endrane its not a lack of loyalty i have been playing PS1 before PS2 it was with the same Outfit the 13th didnt do this game then so i joined a outfit for the game my loyalty is with the 13th and after the character reset the outfit im in wont dissapear and ive been with them for a year now.

i could trister but my outfit do OPS almost everyday and have weekly trainings so il be on very little with that character then.not that this interferes with the 13th trainings for BF3 for me.

Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:06 pm

We're not only making our clan for 1 faction; we can have units for all the factions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Really depends on how many recruits we get. I know we MIGHT get a lot of recruits, but we can't bet on it. And we have to set a base where it would start, and branch from their. Should we set up a meeting in Teamspeak to easily discuss things better sometime with specific staff and members
Back to top Go down
killer_eng
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
killer_eng

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 pm

yeah i wish i could join you guys, we could put the broncos together again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Is it just me, or are there subtracted votes from the EU side now...

Oh god, playing with a proper unit and leadership is so amazing with transports and support and all. I was just in a random 12 person NC squad and we worked together very well with voice and everything.. With my main Vanu account, there is squad teamwork, but not at the level I saw with NC; although, Vanu seems to be holding most of the Auraxium territory but still have the least population online o.O I'm gonna become a master tactician with this game :O
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 am

Yes, judging by the timestamps, looks like Lord voted 6 times cuz the numbers were not updating. Some others double voted and I deleted those that didn't post for fear that someone would just run the numbers up in their favor.

@Bronx: You're right, the 13th doesn't need to be dedicated to one faction. We can have a character for all 3. Which here lies the problems.

In order to play together
1) We all need to be in the same faction.
2) We all need to be on the same server.

Could we have a character in all 3 factions, yes but, who makes the call of what faction to be during on and off practice days? Not too mention, some characters will be weak for lack of playing them, since it's not their favorite. As it is now there's a NA East and West servers. What server do we pick to be on. Someone West is not going to pick an East server due to ping. So again, their character is going to be weak. Maybe even more so, because it's not the server they play on, and it's not the character they like.

@Lord. I don't think it was known that you played PS1 in an "outfit" already. In this case it is completely understandable for you to continue to play with them. I wouldn't see it as being disloyal, in fact, it's really loyal of you to stick with the team you've played with for quite some time... that team is just not us. LOL.

@Endrane. I know exactly what you felt. I was in a full squad and after 10 minutes into it, I releaized we were actually playing as 2 full squads. It was crazy how "teamwork" really showed itself and how you feel part of an actual team. Funny though. One would think CoD is a run'n gun game. After playing PS2 this, teamwork, tatical, way, it kind of made BF3 seem like a run'n gun and not very team-oriented.
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 pm

dont forget that your cert points will continue to grow even when your not playing
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Seems like there are no Europeans for Terran Republic -_- Anyways, I am TR, and I will be keeeelingggg yaaaa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 pm

I still didn't get the key... Sad
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Eventually trister we want to have dedicated TR or dedicated vanu or dedicated NC squads--and then possibly those could be broken down further.

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 Faction Count   PlanetSide 2 Faction Count Empty

Back to top Go down

PlanetSide 2 Faction Count

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Other Games Discussion-