13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Minecraft faction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

Minecraft faction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 am

Ok I agree, sry.
Back to top Go down
ShadyCharacter
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
ShadyCharacter

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 am

I would assume it was taken down because no one is supposed to be building their own things right now. Devote your time, resources, and money to the faction, HELP us get to the point where everyone CAN build their own homes. We'll most likely be making an entire city, and this is where you can build whatever you want.

Doing things JUST for yourself is taking away from everyone else, the reason we have become so powerful so fast is that we share and work together.

Also until otherwise noted, no one is supposed to be fighting. We cant repair your items and is way to expensive to make new stuff for someone to just go out and lose them. People need to be farming and mining, build up our resources and funds. The more money you guys haul in and pass on to Ranger the quicker we can move on to other things.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 am

Fine, but everything I use for construction, is created and extracted by myself. I do not waste anyone's resources but my own. And I DO help the faction.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 am

ShadyCharacter wrote:
I would assume it was taken down because no one is supposed to be building their own things right now. Devote your time, resources, and money to the faction, HELP us get to the point where everyone CAN build their own homes. We'll most likely be making an entire city, and this is where you can build whatever you want.

Doing things JUST for yourself is taking away from everyone else, the reason we have become so powerful so fast is that we share and work together.

Also until otherwise noted, no one is supposed to be fighting. We cant repair your items and is way to expensive to make new stuff for someone to just go out and lose them. People need to be farming and mining, build up our resources and funds. The more money you guys haul in and pass on to Ranger the quicker we can move on to other things.
You got it right Shady
Hey skar sorry bout ur base, but its better to do farming, mining and stuff so we get more resources, also if you want to build, the castle always needs decoration xD (lol)
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Skarbrand wrote:
Fine, but everything I use for construction, is created and extracted by myself. I do not waste anyone's resources but my own. And I DO help the faction.

Listen Skar the resources you obtain ANY resource you obtain is not yours. Once claimed IT IS THE FACTION'S. Not to mention you mainly come on for the battles. You are expected to do labor work and we have already decided do not let you enter in battles we have until you make up for it with labor work like everyone else. You were online on steam when we started a siege against TeamNL's 3rd Base and it took us 2 hours and 30 casualites 5 of which was from our faction and the rest from our 40 allies that Assisi us.Its only fair everyone does their fair share of labor work THEN they can go into our battles. What you have been doing if fighting more and doing SO LITTLE resource harvesting and other things.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Mega Max546 wrote:
Skarbrand wrote:

Listen Skar the resources you obtain ANY resource you obtain is not yours. Once claimed IT IS THE FACTION'S. Not to mention you mainly come on for the battles. You are expected to do labor work and we have already decided do not let you enter in battles we have until you make up for it with labor work like everyone else. You were online on steam when we started a siege against TeamNL's 3rd Base and it took us 2 hours and 30 casualites 5 of which was from our faction and the rest from our 40 allies that Assisi us.Its only fair everyone does their fair share of labor work THEN they can go into our battles. What you have been doing if fighting more and doing SO LITTLE resource harvesting and other things.

Essentially right max, but Skarbrand has been farming (i have seen him several times)
and the resources are his, cause the faction is everyone, They just have to be given to the appropriate personnel, to manage them and redistribute where/when needed.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

My online on Steam doesn't say anything, didn't it ever occur to ur mind that I have some things to do apart from playing? I have to enter university this year. LOTS of paperwork and before I had exams. LOTS of browsing the web. And I DO NOT want to play Minecraft all the day and night, I also have MW3, SWTOR, Warface and Microsoft Flight Simulator.
And besides, it's simply not interesting for me to collect S***. I'm interested in a) fighting, b) building, but not mindlessly farming or extracting, like I mostly get ordered to. If you want me to help you, fine, PM here on the website, but I never fucking ever learnt about our base being attacked, castle being built, then being redecorated simply because I'm not there in TS all the time. And I do not want to be! I'm a usual player, not a hardcore half-addict to sit here each day several hours in a line. You want me for something, write here. But just roaming around base in full armor waiting for something no one can even tell me WHAT is simply a waste of time for me, I could better go and play something where I'll get a progress.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

This is ridiculous....to everyone involved with this minecraft faction, lock it up. We have had people leave the clan over this stupid game. We have people currently playing this and addicted to this more than the game they are in the clan for in the first place. If all this arguments and fallouts continue, there will most likely be no teamspeak rooms or all these minecraft threads you people think you need to have.

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Umm a little insight if I may, the actual channels don't matter. lol people just pile into whatever room most are in.

But I'd have to agree. Things do and have gotten pretty heated over this unofficial game.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Well yeah but we have other means of punishing the minecrafters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

The main thing thats annoying me is whenever i go on forums i dont want to have to see a new minecraft topic...
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

You're kidding me, right? I've written here on forum NOT TO TOUCH MY UNDERWATER ROOM. I've put a GODDAMN sign in front of the entrance! I am CERTAIN someone from the 13th does it. 2ND GODDAMN TIME.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Minecraft causes so much problems...
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah. Lol totalwarrior +100500 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 pm

I much prefer Quack's server, I can go on, build some cool stuff, and not worry about different people ore following strict rules or whatever, just go explore and build, as minecraft should be. I don't even spend much time on it, I joined for BF3, so that's what I play the most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Souloflies
Corporal
Corporal
Souloflies

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:35 pm

For me it sounds like minecraft just make problems...
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:37 pm

In general yeah, certainly on the faction server anyway
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

It's true. You guys are taking this to an extent where some leave even early from practice to play. If this is the issue, I really recommend that we close our faction, and get back to casual play, because of all this is just causing problems with clan members. I mean, we got members leaving because of this? Ridiculous.

If we're going to play, play where everyone enjoys it, because even I've become tired of taking orders to sit still and "guard" our base or farm when there is nothing to farm because someone was already ordered to do that.

Find new roles, find more time to enjoy the game! When I first expected this, I expected that we would build up, have some fun with these huge battles with like 30 guys running at a tower and just attacking the S*** of it, but instead, we've farmed melons.

Personally, I feel like none of the members are getting involved. If anything happens, take it up with COC, and to me, that's ridiculous that I just have to sit there, and do nothing when something major is happening. Hell, I'm trying to upgrade our tower, and getting yelled at to do nothing instead.

This is all written with respect! I love each and everyone of you guys in a non-homosexual manner, but if we're doing this, let's do it that we all enjoy it, are involved, and have a new and better experience every time we play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft faction   Minecraft faction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft faction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top