13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Public Affairs
Site Member

P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released Empty
PostSubject: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 am

Battlefield Play4Free Tier 3 has finally been released. Levels have been increased to 25. Also the release of 11 new boosters.

With this release it will change the gameplay of P4F dramatically. You'll have the ability to have C4, mortar strikes, IFF radars, satellite surveilance, jdam weapon system, grenade launchers, just to name a few. It will be interesting to see how these new skills will affect the gameplay and by how much. What do you guys think?

Tier 3
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=54328

11 New Boosters
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=54319

Now who wants to join DacianWolf's Tier 3 relase party?
http://www.13thmeu.net/t7013-oct-25th-2011-p4f-tier-3-party

Last edited by News Team on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Migam3r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Migam3r

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Oh never saw that coming Razz
Back to top Go down
Marcuz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Marcuz

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Nice! You managed to make P4F sck huge donkeyballz!

Granades = little firecrakers = worthless
Skills for Jet and Heli to use the better bombs
Medics medi kits scks ballz

Seriously EA just destroyed P4F...

BACK TO TIER 2 PLEASE <,<
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:22 pm

I was thinking what shall I do after work... BF3... P4F... BF3... P4F. but after you're feedbacks, I think I'll go play BF3. Although I would love to see the motar strike.

@gamer: we know you wouldn't have if it was staring you in the face.
Back to top Go down
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

I was waiting for tier 3 so long and what? I stuck on the back of the tank and detonated
2 sticks of C4 thinking its gonna explode and what happened? he lost 240hp Mad
I think you need like 7 or 8 C4 to destroy a tank!!! Its much easier with nades lol!
in my opinion that was another downgrade No
Back to top Go down
Clucky
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 pm

even worse, EA nerfed all the stuff in the booster so you NEED the booster so it will be at normal strength, not like the RPG was already underpowered enough
Back to top Go down
Marcuz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Marcuz

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 am

zloty99 wrote:
I was waiting for tier 3 so long and what? I stuck on the back of the tank and detonated
2 sticks of C4 thinking its gonna explode and what happened? he lost 240hp Mad
I think you need like 7 or 8 C4 to destroy a tank!!! Its much easier with nades lol!
in my opinion that was another downgrade No

lol, you can forget nades they do around 50dmg on a tank......
Back to top Go down
ShadyCharacter
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
ShadyCharacter

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:33 am

Well one BUFF that T3 gave us is Satellite Surveillance, get that to lvl 3 and OHHHH MY GODDDDD is it useful (yes I drew that out). Zac was even LAUGHING when using it (THAT should tell you something). 30 sec reload for 5-6sec of intel on enemy movement, never underestimate the power of knowing who is where and whats around that corner (especially if you are not a recon).

Love this SS, I'll take it over the grenade launcher anyday.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:03 am

I had it on one...guess I should put it on 3. So far the effects of Tier 3 haven't been too much so far. Everyone probably has to level up and all.

BTW any of you guys lvl 21 or higher?

And shady come on TS sometime man lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
[MIA]BrianTitan
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 am

Can someone please explain why following a helicopter back to a noncap to destroy it (using a jet and dropping bombs on top of it) justifies a kick, but no warning?

This morning, around 8:50 AM Eastern Standard Time on January 12th, 2012, ECO_RANGER decided to do this because I killed him. Seriously, when one of the main 13th guys comes into my clan's TS and plays on our servers, we treat him with way more respect than that. I would really love some reply from someone. Please e-mail me at BrianTitan AT MIACLAN DOT NET

PS - I run MIA's P4F, 13th and MIA have always had a good standing relationship, but an admin like ECO_RANGER is extremely a bad for the look of 13th, I will await an e-mail and hopefully we can get a ball rolling on at least someone explaining why no warning is giving on the nature of a kick like that, when NO SERVER MESSAGE scrolls any rule like that while I was in there.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Hey Brian, we'll send Eco to Gitmo. lol. Nah, we'll look into it. Could of been some misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Yes, I did kick you Brian. I apologize for not giving you a warning. I don't attack the carrier or the main base for that matter In any level, and I enforce that so everyone has a fair game. I actually just spawned in I was returning to game after a game crash. I got into the heli and just took off by the way. Hey If I didn't warn ya I apologize ... I understand the point of the game is to attack the enemy. However, this is just a game and there is so much of people cramming there weight around and pushing people right into there spawns. It causes a one sided game that just eventually makes everyone leave. Kinda like the rounds earlier that night we had like 10 snipers on each side Moter strikes so bad it lagged the server out. People just had a horrible game, people will do the rudest stuff, I just wanted to provide a fair game for every one. I don't believe in spawn raping the main caps. When people play in a fair game they know it, because has a special quality in it that brings people back. Eventually people will get the point to play fair and they will respect that. They will have fun. They will abide by it while they are in the server. Hey for the no warning man, I apologize. My main point here is to play fair, attacking a main base is not fair. Neutral I SAWWY Sad
Back to top Go down
[MIA]BrianTitan
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Okay, I am not trying to argue with you ECO_RANGER but I do want facts straight. You did not just spawn, you had just been at my ship in the helicopter fighting Doctorgirl. I was steady attacking the helicopter from when I entered and took off, and that being D where you were, and from D to A to the ship, back towards A as you went for your helipad. Fair game is, A HELICOPTER OR JET is open game after they enter battle due to the time restrain you can be in a noncap in a jet or chopper.

Fair is about using the same rules no matter, not making them up on a fly. There is a guy who comes into MIA's TS often, has challenged us to pick-up games of scrimmage. Get with him, as him what type of guy I am ECO_RANGER. I will treat you like a friend and member. You made me feel like crap for that rage kick.

I'll enter your TS later and talk more on this matter. I won't post here because I do not want you getting bad looks for this minor thing.
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm

you know what your might be right ..I had problems with bunches of peaple, we were wessing around .... hey come on in man ... well sort this out ... that was happening quit a bit. once again, no mater what the situation was i still owe you an apology so ... come on in ts after our practice , we bs and straiten this out ... Embarassed once again I apologize bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released   P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released Empty

Back to top Go down

P4F Tier 3, Level Increase, and Boosters Released

View previous topic View next topic Back to top